Chapter 6
390 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the training Sasuke and naruto head home, both being tried from the training. Naruto was able to reach the top of the tree by the end of the training and Sasuke was able to bring a satisfactory result in the body flicker technique.'

Today (23rd January) everybody has been called to the academy to form a team of three.

"If nothing goes any wrong because of me and has a butterfly effect on the other people's decisions. I should get on the same team as Naruto and sakura."

"I arrived at the academy in time and get inside the classroom upon entering Sakura and Ino notice me and starts calling me. I nod at them continuing my way to the desk near the window. Sakura and Ino continue to argue about who I nodded too. Naruto didn't really bother me, I thought he would do something like in anime and I was ready for that but he actually stays quiet the whole time only arguing with sakura."

As Sasuke was observing his classmates time went by quickly, Iruka sensei comes into the classroom and announces the name of the people on the team.

"Everybody anticipating their own name including me. Iruka sensei quickly starts announcing names one by one in the classroom hearing my name with sakura. she quickly cheers and comes to sit near me but quickly gets sad overhearing naruto's name."

After a while, One by one a jonin comes and called out names taking three students with them. Everybody had gone with their new Jonin sensei leaving only Six people Sasuke, sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. Then a beautiful shinobi came through the door wearing Her red mesh armor blouse with only the right sleeve visible right side.

"She looks more gorgeous in person,"

Sasuke thoughts while looking at her from the side of the window.

[ Host, Do you like her.]

"What is there not to like, about that face, that body". Sasuke thinks in his head.

Everybody looked shocked in the classroom hoping she would be their sensei. She stands in front of them and starts reading the name on the paper taking Kiba, shino, and Hinata with her through the door. Naruto quickly starts to make a scene in the classroom complaining about their new sensei being late then Naruto gets an idea to put a duster on the door.

Sakura complains about it to naruto but she stops thinking sensei deserves it. In case she looks at Sasuke for his opinion but he doesn't tell her anything and only gives a slight nod at her giving her the confirmation seeing Sasuke's answer naruto also gets more confident.

The three of them patiently wait until the classroom door finally opens and the duster falls on the man's head.

Kakashi while observing his new team didn't look happy about pulling this stunt. After that, he brings them to the roof to introduce themself.

"The introduction part wasn't much different than the series, itself the only thing that changed was naruto doesn't bring up Iruka sensei's name instead just says he like ichiraku ramen."

"For me, my introduction was the same as Kakashi's. I didn't give them any information and changed the part where Sasuke shows his desire to kill his brother instead, I chose a more mild approach."

"I talk about reviving the Uchiha clan and finding my brother to bring justice to my clan. I felt this was the right approach since, If I act like I don't care about Itachi after what happened then they might get suspicious."

"After the introduction, Kakashi's attempt to scare us with his bell test ( also known as the Survival test in Dub ) I head to my home but sakura follows me."

"Wait, Sasuke."

Sakura calls out to Sasuke.

"What?"

"Tomorrow the test what are we going to do only two of us are going to pass this exam." 

"Well are you worried that you going to fail sakura"

Sasuke answers back to sakura teasing her to see her reaction.

"No, don't you think it's better to practice together for tomorrow's test, that way we can increase our chance to pass the test."  

"Yeah, that's a good idea, let's do that sakura and naruto you can also come if you want to"

Sasuke says to both of them and heads to the training ground while naruto and sakura follow him behind.

Tomorrow in the morning both sakura and naruto had come to the designated place but both Kakashi and Sasuke were still late. They kept waiting for a few hours finally, Sasuke comes into the training ground.

"Hey, you two really came early in the morning."

Sasuke replies to both of them.

"Sasuke why are late. I have never seen you being late in the academy did something happen."

Sakura asks Sasuke worriedly looking at Sasuke with a caring look drawing the jealousy of naruto. 

"oh, that sakura actually after finding out our sensei. I had gone around asking for information about Kakashi sensei from other Genin who had failed the test and I found out quite useful information about him, including always being late."

Sasuke explains to sakura but before Sasuke reveals any information Kakashi comes in front of them.

"Very good Sasuke, that's an excellent quality of a ninja trying to find information on me and my test but the finding out isn't going help you." 

"Now that everyone is here, let's start the test. Here I have two bells the task is simple. All you have to do is steal it from me. The one who doesn't process bell will be sent to the academy."

Kakashi explains to the three of them and starts the test by grabbing the Icha Icha series from his jacket.

"I will the Hokage and pass this test. you better believe it."

 Naruto shouts but he quickly gets interrupted by Sasuke's voice.

"Naruto, stick to the plan."  

'I know'

Naruto replies back to Sasuke and he quickly forms a hand seal and forms 6 shadow clones and surrounds Kakashi forming a circle around him. Sasuke jumps in front of Kakashi activating his sharingen and sakura steps behind naruto taking out her kunai ready to provide backup.

Seeing their teamwork Kakashi smiled really didn't expect a formation. let alone seeing them prepared, unlike other genin. He carefully observed them thinking in his head.

'Sasuke has already awakened a fully matured sharingen and has already defeated Mizuki. I guess Fighting him while reading the Icha Icha series ( also known as Make-Out Paradise ) will be out of the question plus, there's also naruto with his five shadow clones surrounding me to stop me from escaping and providing backup to Sasuke and also Sakura in the back to provide further Assist. This is a well-thought-out plan, Kakashi thought in his mind."

Sasuke moves toward the Kakashi running at him, he punches a straight right jab feint at his stomach and attacks with his left punch.

"He's fast" 'Kakashi thoughts.'

But Kakashi with his experience quickly recognizes Sasuke's feint and dodges the left punch leaning on the left side but the moment he moves to the left. Sasuke stops his left punch and attacks with his right elbow in the left at the Kakashi's face.

Kakashi moves back to avoid Sasuke's elbow but Sasuke had already predicted this move from Kakashi so, he throws a kick landing right on his stomach.

Kakashi steps back from Sasuke, surprised at the genin that he was able to land a hit on him so fast. he even felt quite a pain from the kick.

"Well, I didn't expect this. to think he read my moves. He really is a prodigy."

"what the heck I want to fight Sasuke."

Naruto screens at Sasuke but his voice quickly gets overshadowed by sakura.

"Sasuke is so cool."

sakura cheers from the back like a true cheer girl But Sasuke acts like he didn't listen to them and focuses on the Kakashi again.

"let's start, round two Kakashi sensei,"

Sasuke says and moves forward covering the distance between instant punches with his right fist at Kakashi.

Kakashi sees the attack and easily catches it with his left hand getting his attack stopped Sasuke jumps and spins to the left kicking toward Kakashi face at incredible speed but Kakashi easily stopped it with his right hand.

"Naruto now,"

Sasuke shouted at naruto then two clones suddenly jumps at Kakashi aiming for the bell.

Kakashi sees two naruto approaching him fast aiming for the bell. he throws Sasuke at one of the clones and gives another one near him a palm strick in the head making it disappear. While Sasuke was thrown at the clone.

He quickly makes a clone and throws him back at Kakashi using his clone reaching Kakashi Sasuke quickly spins around putting all of his weight on his legs. he attack Kakashi on the head who had just destroyed the naruto clone.

Kakashi quickly guards his head putting both hands on top of his head but Sasuke quickly moves to the right changing his attack at the last second and kicks with his left leg at full power in Kakashi's front face. Kakashi with his many experiences sees this and guard his face with both of his hand.

The impact of Sasuke's kick sends Kakashi a few steps away shocked at Sasuke's physical prowess. he even felt a little bit numb withstanding the attack but before he could praise Sasuke for achieving such strength Naruto's all of the clones jump at Kakashi.

"One at the front, back, right, and one in the left."

Kakashi thoughts in his mind and puts his chakra on his foot and jumps in the air avoiding all of them.

"Now sakura."

Sasuke shouts at sakura. Sakura immediately comes out of her daydream hearing Sasuke shout and throws dozen of shuriken toward Kakashi.

But before shuriken reaches him. he swiftly takes his headband covering his eyes and reveals his sharingen. he dodges every one of them and is just about to land on the tree branch nearby.'

" !...Now "

Sasuke comes at him behind to steal the bell but with Kakashi's quick reflexes, he kicks Sasuke in the face. But upon contact Sasuke explodes into a burst of electricity, paralyzing Kakashi for a second. Sasuke takes that chance and jumps at Kakashi grabbing both of his bells.

"I got it."

Sasuke shouts raising his hand in the air, Both sakura and naruto jump at Sasuke celebrating the victory.

Was fighting scene okay?

8