Chapter 7
351 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I got it." 

Sasuke shouts celebrating their victory with both sakura and naruto.

"Looks like I truly underestimated you guys."

Kakashi says as jumps from the tree recovering from the shock.

"Well, of course, the result would turn out like this, I had spent a few days training with them and stimulating a lot of fight in my head" 

The training ends here everyone passes. The 7th group will start doing the mission starting tomorrow, Kakashi declares.

"Yes sir," Sakura replies

"I did it.! I am ninja, ninja, ninja." naruto shouts loudly.

"let's go home,"

Kakashi says to everybody. They leave the place heading to their home

*

Time skip

It's been 51days ( 23rd January to 15th March )  since the bell test. Team 7 has been doing minor missions.

"Today it was just another mission finding a cat ( Tora) for the lord daimyo's wife. Honestly, I don't know why a daimyo rules this world and not a shinobi. I can understand being good at their job but still, there should be a limit since this world has chakra and with it, people are able to do things. I would only consider fantasy in my previous world."

"Like why there isn't a powerful family with an equally powerful bloodline like in other stories in the novel ruling a part or portion of this world but it's a bunch of daimyos. I know people capable of making that happen have been born in this world but it actually never happens in this world.

"The people who were born with both power and brain-like Madara, hashirama, and other powerful ninja were simply preoccupied with other things or they were simply not interested in taking over the world. They had the capacity but they never took on this path or think about it. That's why there hasn't been a family or person to unite this continent."

"The daimyos never had the strong ones challenge their authority but it's going to change since I'm here."

"I want to rule this world and fulfill what I couldn't achieve in my world. This time nothing is going to stop me from doing it. I already have raw ingredients in my hand to make it come true. I just need to play it right."

Sasuke's thoughts in his head. Meanwhile, After arguing with Naruto, Hokage calls out a person from the door making Sasuke come out of his thoughts.

"What's this? It's just a bunch of darned squirts."

Yells a middle-aged man with a bottle in his hand looking quite drunk. "Particularly you, the smallest one with the idiot's face, are you really the ninja?" 

"Who's the smallest one with the idiot's face he's talking about?" Naruto asks with a happy expression looking around and then upon realizing it.

"I kill you." naruto threatened the old man but gets stopped by Kakashi.

"What good will it do to kill the old man? you are supposed to be guarding naruto." Kakashi reminds naruto then old takes a sip from his bottle and introduces him.

"I'm Tazuna veteran bridge builder. you will be rocking life and limb in guarding me to the max." 

*

"After the old man's introduction, I head back home to pack my bag for the journey. I grab the necessary things for the journey also grab a katana and strap it on my back. It was after the bell test that I had asked Kakashi to teach me a few things and kenjutsu was one of them."

"I looked in the mirror and I was a ready take on both Zabuza and Haku. I spend a lot of time training. I had increased my weight and had learned a few new fire release jutsu to counter haku."

After a while, everyone gathers at the gate, after a few minutes of arguing between naruto and the old man and they took off on their journey leaving the village waking for a few hours on the road sakura starts asking Kakashi if there are ninjas in the land of waves. Kakashi explains it to her giving brief info about the country and village they continue their walking past a small river.

Kakahi was in the front leading the group after they walk past a puddle two figures emerge from the water they sprinted toward the Kakashi warping him in the chains and then shredding him into pieces.

They quickly move on to their next target moving swiftly they arrived right next to naruto one of them attacks naruto with a claw. Naruto gets scared and dugs down but before the attack reach naruto one of them gets blown toward the tree.

The other guy also gets dragged with him toward the tree seeing them blown to the tree sakura quickly recovers from the shock of seeing Kakashi getting shredded. She moves in front of the old man.

"Stay near me old man. I'll protect you." sakura says to an old man. After recovering from the shock the duo quickly stands up seeing the person who throws them toward the tree. It was Sasuke he had already noticed them but kept quiet about them waiting to show themself only attacking them when they attack naruto since he couldn't defend against the attack.

It was also a test from Kakashi to see our performance in this battle so, he play along with it. Both mist ninja looks at each other understanding their thoughts they run toward the Sasuke.

'Oh, They both are chunin from the mist and have great cooperation between them. it is very different than facing one or two. how are you gonna deal with them Sasuke? Kakashi's thoughts in his head while hiding on the tree.'

Sasuke quickly makes hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and releases a Great Fireball between the two of them seeing the giant fireball coming toward them. They release the chain connected to their claw and move to the side to avoid the attack.

After successfully separating them Sasuke puts all of his chakras on his foot and sprints toward the right arriving right next to mist chunin and without delay. He unleashes a powerful blow on his opponent's stomach and puts him on his knee.

The other mist chunin quickly runs toward Sasuke in anger shouting at him. He jumps at Sasuke attacking with his claws. Sasuke quickly activities his sharingen and dodges to the left. He grabs the claw hand and with the other free hand makes a hand seal and his palm starts forming electricity.

He strikes the mist ninja on the chest and shakes violently in high voltage and loses control of the bowels and bladder causing a rather distracting mess in his undergarments and collapsing on the ground.

Sasuke steps back from the awful smell then Kakashi also comes out of the tree landing beside Sasuke. he ties them both on the tree and looks at Sasuke again.

"Good job."

"I did what, I had to do Kakashi sensei."

Sasuke replies back then Kakashi looks toward the two genin.

"You two are lacking in experience, especially you naruto. I didn't think you'd be incapable of moving."

Kakashi says to both of them and looks at the old man.

"We need to talk." 

9