Chapter 11
256 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the battle, we head back to the old man's house to rest. It's been a day, since the fight. Kakashi and I were recovering from the battle, and haku was still unconscious on the bed. Gatoh never appear with his goon and my clone was gone too. I can only guess, it's related to gatoh as I had instructed to a clone. he must have got gatoh information but it was taking a little bit of time then, I had expected.

"Right now, I was on guard for looking after haku. I was sitting on my chair then, I hear footsteps, someone was coming. I turn around and looked it was Kakashi.

" What do you need sensei?"

'"I was just coming to tell you, Sasuke that you need to rest. I'll watch for now and don't worry too much, she will be fine."

"I hope so," Sasuke replies.

"After the bridge complement, we will head to Konoha and will bring haku with us. Don't worry, I know what her relationship with Zabuza was, as long as she will corporate, Konoha will accept her, and I will personally talk to lord Hokage too." Kakashi assure sasuke.

*

In an abandoned building, Inside currently Gatoh and one of his men were taken hostage by Sasuke clone. They were restrained by tight rope together, their weapons were also taken away and their mouths were closed shut with a piece of clothes. The place was also locked from the inside to not let anyone inside the building.

" That took quite a time but everything turned out well in the end. Now, the original must be worried, I should send information to him." The clone speaks to himself and then looks at them.

"I'll be back" the clone speaks in a cold robotic tone and disappears leaving behind the cloud of smoke.

'What was that' both of them thinks in their head.

*

Currently, Sasuke was leaving the room and heading outside then suddenly he widened his eyes receiving the new memories. he digests all the information and then heads outside the house. he leaves a shadow clone behind to take his place and runs to the place gatoh was held in currently.

It took him a few hours to reach the destination but he could see the abandoned house a few miles away, soon he reaches the abandoned building. Since he know, it was shut from the inside, he destroys the wall and headed inside the building.

Gatoh and the men get scared looking at the figure that just comes through the destroyed wall. The figure walks toward them after the dust settles and they see the figure's face. it was the same as the one who kidnapped them, the clone. No this time the person who kidnapped them had come in person.

Sasuke looks at them walking closer to them smiling not hiding the happiness he was feeling right now.

"Well, well, if it is the infamous gatoh" Sasuke speaks as he took out a piece of cloth from gatoh's mouth.

"Kid, what do you want. name it money, women, power. I will give you, all. please leave me alone." Gatoh says to Sasuke but in his mind. he was thinking of different thoughts in his mind. 'just you wait kid. after I get off this place. I will show you the true horror.' gatoh thinks looking at the Sasuke.

"hmm, what I want... is your life. Can you give it to me that gatoh"

"I...?"

"What I expected from you," Sasuke tells gatoh then he closes his eyes and opens them. Revealing his Sharingan then his tomoe starts spinning and changes into mangekyo Sharingan. " Amaterasu" Sasuke mutters then a black flame comes out in front of Sasuke.

"Please, what are you doing kid. let me out of here" gatoh shouts but no one was coming to save him.

The black flame then moves to gatoh and his henchmen entering their eyes. Sasuke closed his eyes after finishing the process turning his eyes back to normal. he wipes a little bit of blood from his eyes and then looks at gatoh.

"Do you know about Amaterasu the black flames, GATOH?"

"What... Amaterasu?"

"I guess, I have to explain"

"The Uchiha dojutsu is also known as Sharingan and it has many stages of evolution. each stage gives its users many benefits but at a cost and the final evolution of Sharingan is mangekyo Sharingan. it gives its user their unique abilities and mine gave me the black flame the Amaterasu. the flames that are said to never stop burning; even when whatever is caught, is completely reduced to ash or destroyed and it can continue burning for seven days and seven nights. It cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods"

"And I have put that flame inside of your body. If you ever think of betraying or disobeying my order. The black blame inside of your body will come out and burn you to death without leaving anything behind but I know guys like you needs more than the words to convince that's why I will you the consequences, Right here." Sasuke points his finger to the ground and then slowly points toward the henchman.

"Oi, You kill yourself," Sasuke orders the gatoh henchman.

"WHAT? WAIT... PLEASE, SIR. I have kids at home." The henchman begs Sasuke trying to put him guilt trap.

"You don't need to lie, henchman. In this line of work. you should always be prepared for your death." Sasuke replies.

"I got scared, so I lied. PLEASE, SIR GATOH tell him something."He Looks at gatoh with a bit of hope but he betrays him and looks another way and mutters, " That's not my problem."

"SIR?"

"I will count to three, if you don't bite your tongue then you will most definitely die more horribly death than just biting your tongue."

"1"

"PLEASE, WAIT."

"2"

"PLEASE, I PROMISE. I WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND AND TURN A NEW LEAF. I WON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED HERE. PLEASE, I DON'T WANNA DIE."

"3"

"DAWN IT, FUCK YOU. I HOPE YOU GUYS DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH." The henchman screams at them but soon his voice turns from angry to panic and in pain. The black flames come out burning away his flesh, slowly spreading throughout his body.

" Please, stop it." the henchman repeats weakly pleading but his voice turns to deaf ears. soon he closes his eyes, he couldn't handle the pain and died immediately but the flame continues to burn slowly spreading toward Gatoh, who was near him?

"PLEASE, YOU SHOW ME ENOUGH. YOU WANT ME ALIVE RIGHT, IT WOULD BE SUCH A WASTE. IF I DIE RIGHT."

"GATOH, let me make this clear for you. what I want is not you but your company so, you are an expendable person, get it." Sasuke talks to gatoh as the fire slowly caught in gatoh's jacket.

"I GET IT, PLEASE, THE FIRE, IT'S HOT. HELP PLEASE." gatoh screams at Sasuke begging for help. he desperately tries to get out of the rope but in vain. Sasuke moves to gatoh and cuts the rope with a katana.

After Sasuke cuts the rope, Gatoh steps away from the burning body and takes out his jacket then throws it away. " I'm alive " gatoh sighs in relief looking at his henchman body. The body's head was already melted and the fire was burning the rest of his body.

"Gatoh" Sasuke shouts to draw his attention. gatoh nervously turns around looking at Sasuke in terror.

"Yes, Ah...?" Seeing gatoh stuttering contemplating on how to address him, Sasuke speaks. "You can Address me as, SIR."

"YES, YES, absolutely SIR." gatoh responses

"GOOD, Met me in this place at extract time after a few days. In meantime stay low and don't do anything also spread rumors of you leaving this place get it.

"YES, SIR"

"Good" Sasuke responds and disappears in a cloud of smoke. gatoh fall on his butt thinking this was finally over. he laid down then he sees the black flame still burning. Then, he remembers the words, Sasuke had told him.

" The flame that cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods and will continue burning for seven days and seven nights "

' huh... that was a buff right. But the flame indeed came out these useless henchman eyes and burn him just that kid said would. he also said the flame can't be extinguished through normal means or methods."

"let me see if it is true.' gatoh thinks trying to come up with an idea to extinguish this flame since there wasn't water nearby in this abandoned building. He looks outside the destroyed wall made by Sasuke and it hits him with an idea.

He runs outside and gathers a lot of dirt on his shirt. he brings them to the building and carefully throws them at the burning body. Hoping it would put out the fire but it keeps burning despite the dirt.

'This can't be, is this it for me the great GATOH. Will I become that kid's slave from now on? No that can't be, that... that kid was lying, this flame. I just need to put more dirt, Yes the dirt.' gatoh thinks looking for his salvation. he runs outside and bring more with him. he again put it but the flame still keeps burning. he doesn't believe it yet and keeps it over and over. The body had already been covered with dirt but he could still see the black flame there in the dirt.

"I...?" gatoh shouts defeatedly, looking down at the ground blankly.

*

It was noon and the sun was setting beautifully in the sky but a kid looking quite sad right beside the shore, it was naruto. Kakashi spots him and goes to him to talk.

"What are you thinking, naruto" Kakashi comes behind and ask him. naruto turns around hearing Kakashi's voice but he doesn't tell him and stays quiet.

"Is it about the Sasuke?"

"what, how do you know." naruto replies.

"It's not that hard to guess, sakura is also like you. since we came back from the bridge. If it's bothering it's better to let it out than keep it inside. I am your sensei you, can at least trust me naruto"

"..."

"It's about what Sasuke tells us on the bridge. he told me that his family was dead but his whole clan died too. I didn't know about it, did the massacre happen Kakashi sensei? why didn't the village help?" 

"It's not like the village didn't want to help naruto but rather the incident happen so fast, by the time people find out. it was already too late."

"How old was he, when did it happen?" naruto asks Kakashi.

"It happen when he was seven. "

" I...see."

"I have been thinking, that I might have been treating him wrongly, Kakashi sensei. I thought he acted like that at the academy because he didn't care about others even though he gets all the attention and love. I hated that about him but it looks like I didn't understand him at all. why did he act as he did in the academy." naruto speaks looking at the sunset.

"Right, Before the bell test. I had heard from lord Hokage that after the incident. he didn't interact with other people and always spend most of his time training. If you want to naruto, why don't you go apologize and start from again."

"Again?"

"Right, you guys might start from the wrong foot but it's not too late to start again, forgetting whatever you had in the past before you guys regret anything, trust me on this one okay."

"Can I do it? Kakashi sensei."

"why not," Kakashi says to naruto encouraging him. while they talking sakura was listening behind the tree. she had come looking for them but decided not to interrupt them. listening to their conversation. She quietly leaves and heads back to the house.

*

After finishing his business with Gatoh. Sasuke returns to the house and takes his clone's place getting all the information on what the clone had done. The sun goes down bringing night. Everybody eats dinner and heads to their room to sleep.

It was at night but Sasuke was still awake thinking of his plan. he decides to take a walk outside to cool off. while he heads outside then he noticed a figure spying on him. 'he still sucks at hiding himself.' he smiles looking at who it was. 

"Naruto, you can come out. why are you following me."

"What, how did you notice."

"It's because you suck at it. Now don't change the topic, tell me. why are you following me."

"Well, I didn't couldn't sleep so I came outside and saw you. so, I follow you."

"Is that it? then I guess I will leave and don't follow me." Sasuke tells naruto feeling a bit suspicious.

"Wait...I have been thinking about it. What you said on the bridge Sasuke. You know, everyone avoided and hated me since my childhood and I didn't know even why?"

"When I first you in the academy. I was jealous seeing everyone like you, without doing, anything or trying. Then seeing your calm and indifferent attitude made me angry and jealous getting all that attention and love."

"but since I made it to this team. I feel like I started to understand you more. I JUST WANTED TO SAY." naruto shouts getting all flustered.

"I... now understand. why you had acted like that in the academy and I... I am sorry for causing trouble for you in the academy. I didn't understand you back then at all. I...I hope we start again." Naruto loudly speaks and runs away with a bright red face.

Sasuke stands looking at naruto running away in embarrassment. he looks at him and smiles thinking. 'I wasn't expecting this. I guess kids do grow fast but to think he would say that loud, I bet he awake everyone in the house.'

In the tree not far away from both of them. Kakashi spies looking at them. ' looks like it all worked out.' Kakashi sighs in relief and disappears from the spot.

In the house, Sakura was awake at the time and listens to everything naruto had said. she couldn't help but impress at naruto's bravery. ' he did it. If naruto can do it, then I can too. I will talk to Sakura tomorrow .' sakura decides in her mind motivating herself and trying to sleep.

*

In the morning after the Sasuke heads outside then he hears a voice. "wait, Sasuke" sakura calls out to him.

"What do you need?" 

"It's about the bridge..." sakura kept talking to Sasuke but he was thinking of different things inside his head.

'Not, this again. I didn't know my pep talk was so powerful. If I know this ahead in the earth then I would change my carrier paths. Save a lot of lives, make a ton of money, or maybe even become president and stop wars that would be so cool.' After a few minutes, sakura finally leaves Sasuke and he heads to do his own thing.

Zabuza arc was supposed to finish in this chapter but I just keep adding more things making it longer so, one last chapter then we will enter the "Chunin exam."
The next chapter is in itself an info dump so I will publish it as soon as possible.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

7