THE UNUASUAL VISITOR
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“and, do not go out ok, hon?” Jona’s mother told her, that her father and her (mother) are going into some interview. They are trying to work overseas, for they could not hold the daily expenses anymore. One of them must be at least have a call from there applied agency’s.
Jona wiped her cheek, she could stand no more.
“mother . . . is this really ok?” she ask tear’s sliding both of her cheek’s.
“we have been planning to do this honey, ever since we graduate from college, ad get the profession we like. And when your father ask me to marriage as well, he told me that he want to explore the world. And we saved money just for that time . . . “ her mother’s voice trailed off.
“then mom, if the both of you get the job?” she ask

She’s crying behind the door, on where she is isolated. Her mother is in the other side of the door trying not to cry.
“well, one of us need to turn down the offer. For taking care of you of course, I just can’t let anyone feed our baby in person. I’ll be jealous” her mother said in the other side of the door.
“is that so . . .” she get her eyeglasses from her face and wipe her eye’s clearly and put her eye glasses back when she’s done wiping her eye’s.
“that’s right honey, cheer up, if one of us need to go work overseas, that is because we want to cure you from that deadly disease” her mother said that in a cheerful voice.
“but . . . what if-“ her mother didn’t give her a chance to finish her sentence.
“think positive Jo.” Her mother said in a heartfelt voice.
“I’ll be going now ok?” her mother walkaway from the moment her sentence was finished.

She know. When the moment her mother said her name in short, she know that her mother was annoyed in her. She couldn’t bring herself but to cry in silent in the dark room.
‘they just wanted to get away from their responsibilities, since I am now a dumb’ she though crying, she walk pass in the round table where she usually eat her meal alone. It’s time for her to eat. She throw the box that her mother prepare for her. It’s a disposable Styrofoam, that her mother always give to her when it’s time for her to eat her meal. It begun from when she was known as positive in Covid.
She throw her self in her bed and cry herself out. But she didn’t make a sound. She fell asleep from her exhausted crying, and found her self in a dream, or she though.

‘ah! Is it morning already? They are now going to go to the agency’ she though not trying to open her eyelashes.
And the moment she open them, she gasp. She is laying down on a corpse. No wonder she felt cold.
‘ I though it’s normal, since it’s November, I didn’t know that I was lying in a corpse’ she immediately get up and carefully stepping in her way to the real soil. Then she freeze.
‘wait, what am I doing here? Where the hell am I right now? Weren’t I was in my bed crying?’ she look around her, it’s dark, but she can clearly see the tombstone’s, the coffin’s and the coffin that she broke out last time, she saw the crow’s again and when she look up to see more evidence, there it is, the very big trees that reach 580 cm. it is equal’s to 19 feet long.
It isn’t a birch tree or acacia, in fact she didn’t even know what kind of tree it is. She look down, remembering the encounter from the last time. The corpse was still in the ground, and some part of it is fading.
“why fading? Is it just me or something eat the part’s? but, who? And I’m on the top of it, surely it’ll eat me first before that corpse, right? She mumble. She doesn’t want to hear the crow’s chirping this time.
She look around her, checking if there are monster’s nearby.
‘ I can’t see or feel some monster presence tho’ she though making her way to the tombstone, where she was lying inside of it.
She look around once again making sure if there might be some people. She started walking to the tombstone on her left, and read what’s the shabby writing written on it.

Karabus A. Laudabre
Died at Dec. 28 Heiron’s reign

“huh!?” she gasped at the word’s. It’s not human language or human writing, she is sure of it. It’s her first time to noticed that it wasn’t some human’s writing.
“then, how come I can read it?” she said looking around her.
‘footstep’s’ she though, looking around cautiously. Her senses seem to be much more alert than before, she can hear footstep’s at distance.
She immediately find a hiding place, found the biggest tombstone and hide behind it.

“you sure?” a faint male voice ask.
“yeah, I was order to that all right? An’ you don’t have to be so worried because I just found her. Even her tombstone, where it was forgotten thousand of year’s” faint voice, still a male.
‘ there are two of them? I can’t hear anymore footstep other than a one guy’ she though confused.
The footstep’s are getting more and more louder, mean’s they are getting closed.
‘who could it be? A visitor? If in any chance that I didn’t hear them, and see me they will though that I’m some what kind of zombie or some science experimented dead body’ she though shaking her head.

Her stomach grumble, she’s hungry. The timing were just so bad for her.
‘tch’
“whew, I can’t see anything” the male voice said, right in front of the graveyard’s tombstone’s.
“it’s the illusion idiot! Haven’t I told you that this place is covered with illusion!?” a tiny voice said.
“tiny, if you scold me this time, I’m gon’na burry you alive, without mourning” the male voice said.

“groowl” her stomach is growling.
“eh? Did you here something?” the male voice said.
‘tch’ she though. She didn’t see the visitor, or she though that they are visitor. But she’s guessing that the male voice is carrying the other tiny male voice.

“hey! Get the blood! Are you listing idiot!?” the tiny voice said, while his other companion is getting on what he ordered.
“if this is not for the Vampcess, you’re already burried alive, thanks to me” the male voice said. Jona can smell a sweet smell from him.
“groooowl” her stomach responded from the smell.
‘shit’ she though, she can’t resist the sweet smell at all.

Her body move in it’s own and get on what thing the male is swishing in the air. She gulp it all down.
“it’s sweet~” she said gesturing the thing in her hand and looking at the creatures, she was shocked. Her body moved in it’s own, but there is another one that shock her.

There are two creature’s in front of her. The other is big in 6 feet tall and the other is a . . .
‘a bug!’ she though, making her expression not to show emotion but it show anyway.
“A . . . a bug? Or is it a dragon fly?” she ask pointing the creature flying in the air.
The creature immediately turn red. While the other one was laughing so hysterically (the crow’s were sleeping, and they did not hear them)
“wahahahaha, a fly hahaha” the man laugh shaking his head, while laughing and pointing into his companion.
“a bug! Wahahahaha, a fly hahahaha “ he did not stop laughing, in fact he hold he’s stomach.
“I feel like I’m gon’na laugh to death, wahahaha” he said, still laughing and wiping the tears in his eye’s out of nowhere.
“ohh, what’s so funny?” the little creature ask, still red from angriness or shyness.
“are you a bug or a . . . “ her voice trailed off as the man laugh very loudly. The crow’s were disturb by this time, and sing the hell’s lullaby.
“I’m elves, a hybrid of elves and fairy, ok!?” the little creature yell at her.
“Huh?” she said, though, she know that the little creature is joking her, but the fact that it’s little and flying in the air. It didn’t make sense.
“that’s right I’m elves the hybrid of elves and fairy. Hahaha” elves said.
“your name is elves? While you’re a hybrid of elves and fairy?” she said, unconsciously pointing at elves.
“that’s right” elves said.
“and I’m Oga” the other man stop laughing and introduce himself.

1