Age reveal
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘huh?! Where am I?’ Jona though the first thing she open her eyelids.

Jona is lying on a princess bed and there’s a square table in the right side where a strange thing that’s producing a slightly blue light. Jona could see no window.

“are they trying to suffocate me in here?” Jona said while looking around for a door.

Someone knocked on the door.

“I’m coming in, my lady” a beautiful female voice said behind a wall.

“huh?”
‘hold up, there isn’t even a door in this room. And the female voice is calling me lady? Did I get reincarnated or something? Like reincarnated in to a villainess in the novel I last read or something? That can’t be!’ Jona though while sitting on the bed.

The wall in front of her parted, revealing a fine woman on at least look like on her mid twenties.

‘woah, a beauty’ Jona stare at the woman in awe.

“oh, you’re awake now my lady, I should report the good news to the lord” the woman said, but before she could turn around Jona immediately hop down on the princess bed.
“wait! What’s the name of the lord?” Jona ask excitedly.

‘this is great! I finally able to reincarnate somehow Jona though excitedly as she rash toward her (woman).

The woman tilt her head.

“the lord’s name is Amodesu, milady” the woman said with a smile.
The woman isn’t dress in a maid outfit, rather in a pinkish A-line gown with a matching loose hair.
There are some faint voice from the wall.

‘the footstep’s are for about four people?’ Jona though, then she notice she is in a mermaid style gown.
‘woah, woah, easy there? What’s this?! A mermaid style gown? The hell? And holdon, Amodesu, I never heard of it ‘nor read of it. Perhaps I’m reincarnated into someone’s body and this body’s owner need to get revenge or something?’ Jona’s imagination are flying high.

“but, why would you kidnap her?! And let us fight with that ugly thing?” a familiar voice.

“oi! I’m not ugly, I am even consider as the Adonis in here” a man’s voice demanded.

“duh! What ever, but you fight us to pulp and you say it’s a test?! Give me a break! And where is this so called justice thing you white lizard?!” a tiny familiar voice.

Jona face the woman’s direction.

“who?” she ask without giving any clue.

“I guess it’s your companion and the lord milady” the woman said while doing her bed.

‘what companion? Did this body got into a battlefield or something? And the lord of this house is going to reward me with my companion or punish me? ‘side this room feel like a secret room in a study or something’ Jona though.

“wait, a wizard? A white wizard?” Jona ask again her right eyebrow’s rising.

“it’s white lizard my lady” the woman corrected as well as rely her.

Then, a man came in from the parted wall’s with other creature.
The woman bow and greeted the man(the first to come).

‘woah! A diety? Or a god? Perhaps a fox spirit?’ Jona though staring at the man.

The man have a white long hair that reaches it’s hip, and a clothe of an ancient china’s clothe.

“ah, you’re already awake” the white hair man said smilingly.

‘I think. . . I got reincarnated in an ancient chinese body and era or something?’ Jona sstill satring at the man shamelessly.

There are more creature who step in. Jona recognize all of the creature. They were not four including the white hair man, they are in fact five including a tiny bug.

“ahhh, what’s a bug doing here?” she ask.

The man beside the white haired man laugh.

‘and, I think I let my imagination ran too much, it’s only Ogre and Elves, not to mention those hansome winged man from before’ Jona stare at them uninterestingly.
‘guess I have been reading too much isekai novel this days’ Jona’s though snapped.

“we need to call the royal doctor” the white hair man ordered.
“idiot Cinus, your doctor is for lizard only not for vampires” Ogre commented.
“are you feeling batter now Questia?” the white haired man ask.

‘ohmigod!!! The fox handsome spirit just ask me!!!’
“As-Asmodeus right?” she stutter.

“it’s Amodesu not Asmodeus, I guess your amnesia really gets in your brain princess” the blue winged man said mockingly.

Jona is a short tempered girl, even if she is a kind hearted one.

“watch your mouth! Is that how you treat a princess?!” Jona shouted, that made Elves and the other creature stop bickering with hiim and made Amodesu stare at her in a shock.

She glare at them, in a ‘what?! Did I say something wrong?!’ glare.

Oga smile brightly.

“the princess, her personality is unchangeable” Oga said in adoration.

‘and you shut up Ogre boy, I’m already having a good imagination about me get reincarnated or something, turn out to fake, tch. ’ Jona though disappointedly, and glare at Ogre in her villainess mode.

The formation of them.

Blue winged creature
Amodesu Red winged creature

Jona The woman

Bed

.
.
.

Jona’s POV( point of view)

After that, the woman beside me offered us a tea. Hell, tea in evening. Like what kind of joke is that?
I’m sitting on a table for three, Elves is extra to begin with. Amodesu in in front of me, Ogre is on his side. And the red winged handsome man is standing just a step away from Amodesu my fox, so does the blue winged cutie.

And what else? Amodesu isn’t a fox spirit but a white dragon.

Like I give care about that.
But yes I do. His so handsome, he’s my type.
I’m currently sipping my tea, and sometime have a glance on my white dragon’s direction.
Yes, I will fully declare him as mine.
And of course, it’s because-

F#ck!

A kid just suddenly flew right us and I spilled my tea!

“hey! Watch were you going!” I scolded it immediately.

The boy look at me.
And woah, the boy look so cute!

“hey, papa (dad), I want to marry her” the kid point at me.
I immediately get a choke.
The hell? Brat, stop messing around!
Ogre immediately yank the boy on his shirt.
“Never! Even if you’re the prince of the lizard’s, or even if you’re a hundred and fifty-eight years old. YOU CAN’T MARRY THE VAMPESS. N.E.V.E.R.!” Ogre said while still yanking the kid.

“huh?”
What did Ogre just said? A hundred and forty eight years old? In a kid form? No way? Is this magic??

“that’s right” ah, my white dragon agree, but wait.

Papa?!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……….

“beside you can’t marry a two hundred and fourteen years old vampire, so Cain, you wont be marrying her” ohmigod?! Did I just hear I clearly?!

“oi! A thousand and a ninety nine years old lizard! Don’t exaggerate too much” Elves defend me.
Ah, my companions were the best.

"ah, i couldn't believe it! she's older than us?" the red winged man whisper to the blue winged man.

tch, that stab me. A what again? A two hundred and fourteen years old.

Who?!

Me?!

No way!!!

No fuckung way!

I'm fourteen, not a two hundred and fourteen!

And i guess i was so shock about my current agein this dream, I happened to pass out.

I mean, who wouldn't? In this dream, I'm the heroine, and the first thing you hear from the companion's of your's is that you're a two hundred and fourteen years old? God has given me karma, for running away from my problems in reality.

"ah, the princess? Are you okay princess?" the kid ask.

I feel like my energy was sucked up with my shock being a two hundred and fourteen years old.

That's alright, I'm young not like the elder dragon.

I couldn't move, i feel like my body got frozen over.

I tried to open my eyelid's, and they were heavy!

At last, I finally able to open my eyelid's, just to found out I'm in the floor. My body slept at the whole night, while my mind drift into that shocking dream.

Goodness!

Lucky, I'm not living inside that dream.

. . . 

"a two hundred and fourteen years old? You're kidding. Haha" I said while chuckling.

1