Vampire Race and his identity
760 15 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--------------------

Genesis Althan,

I have become Genesis Althan of the Royal Clan of Vampires.

I read the novel many times so naturally I know about it's arcs and there was this Vampire Arc where I have come to know about him.

Vampires!

The Vampire Race is a Race that was a bit towards matriarchal side due to high female populace and the fact that the Royal Family head being Queen.

Though it is not like the males are supressed or anything.

There is no gender discrimination among vampires.

Only the talents and capabilities are something cared for in Vampire society,

It does not matter what your gender is....

The more capable you are, the more opportunities you will get.

It is as simple as that.

If you have talent you will be valued by all as talent is an indication of how capable someone will be in future.

The Vampire Race is based on strict hierarchy.

That is nobility and royalty,

The higher your rank is the higher are you respected and revered by the whole race.

And it is seen as a crime if a lower ranking individual do not respect someone of high ranking.

It is highly frowned upon in the Vampire race.

The rankings in the Aristocracy are from highest to lowest are as:

.

              •King/Queen

              •Prince/Princess

              •Duke/Duchess

              •Marquess/Marchioness

              •Earl/Countess

              •Viscount/Viscountess

              •Baron/Baroness

.

.

A proper Monarchy.

The respective titles are hereditary that is they can be passed into next generation, but the person whom the titles is passed should meet the certain requirements.

Ofcourse, the Althan Family is exception.

They cannot be replaced.

The higher the title of the individual the more strong the individual is.

There are a total of 4 Duke Clans or Dukedom namely:

•The 𝑨𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏 Clan

•The 𝑩𝒂𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒅 Clan

•The 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒈 Clan

•The 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 Clan 

And below them are various other clans of lower nobility.

Each of the Duke Clan has a lord which oversee the clan and has the final say, no matter what the topic is .

Each of these clans specialises in some categories may it be due to their bloodline powers or intellect.

These 4 Clans together serve the Royal Clan that is 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞.

The Vampire Nobility commonly has shared code of honor and conduct, though it is not necessary but many still follow after the old generation.

The Vampire race is born with some inherent abilities/traits unlike human race, which distinguish them from other races .

These abilities/traits mainly include:

•𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙

•𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝:

•𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮

•𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

•𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

But these traits does not mean that Vampires are strongest race in the world because, with these traits they also have some major weakness too.

And one more important point is that these above mentioned traits are very dilute in commoners meaning that they have only slightly above average strength, speed and durability than an average human being.

Only Royalty and Nobility with strong bloodlines can truly enjoy these traits.

All Vampires have some degree of weakness to sunlight and holy element.

But it depends on the strength of Vampire mainly, for some commoner Vampire may turn to Ash with slightest of sunlight or Some Noble strong enough may be able to walk in sunlight without discomfort or wear holy ornaments.

Vampires are immortal or have extremely long life span than humans so they call them immortal.

A Vampire Noble age of coming ceremony is held when he/she becomes 200 years old and according to humans that will be 16 years old.

When you are 16 years old, you are considered an adult in this world.

Death means eternal rest to them which either they take themselves or are killed by stronger beings.

.

.

.

The Althan Family (Royal Clan) is ruled by the current Vampire Queen 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧,

In Vampire Race, you can give birth to children alone as long as you are strong but as such no one is strong enough to use so much mana, essence, blood, mind and powers to do that and hence it is considered a huge waste and no has done this except the current Vampire Queen Lilith.

Vampire marry since they are immortal and thus they prefer to spend their eternal lives with someone.

The Vampire Queen although still in rule and will be in rule for as long as she is alive but who knows when what might happen.

The Vampire Queen being eccentric she is may leave to wander the world or may go to take rest for centuries, who knows

The Vampire Queen is a cautious individual and that's why the Vampire race has been progressing since her rule.

She birthed children using her own essence and powers.

The Althan Family has a total of 3 Princesses and 3 Princes.

The eldest Prince is named Prince Lars,

the eldest princess is named as Princess Iris,

the second prince is named as Prince Ernest,

the second princess is named as Princess Layla,

the third prince is named as Prince Genesis,

the third princess is named as Princess Lily.

They all were born as twins with first prince and princess, second prince and princess, third prince and princess.

She loves her children but still wants someone competent to take after her in future that is why she makes it so they fight to death within themselves.

She is ruthless right?

But she has her own reasons.

{Author's Note: I may explain it later if i remember, chapter will become too long}

Currently the most suitable candidate for the position of throne is the first prince Lars and the second Princess Layla.

But this does not mean that others are weak, they all have their supporters in nobles and they themselves are quite strong that if you leave any opening you will be ripped to shreds by the others.

Well, all are strong except one,

And as you might have guessed it is me,

Alex or now Genesis Althan.

He is the most incompetent among all his siblings with literally zero support from any noble or he himself is not any stronger, it is due to his bloodline that he is above a commoner and few low nobles otherwise.....

He is unable to train and use his powers!

Even the basic of basic powers that a vampire can use, he is not able to except some weak ones which are inherent.

Due to which he is not taken highly at all by his siblings and even bullied also.

There was once a time when Earnest accidentally broke his arm due to him being so frail and weak.

The only one who is sympathetic to him in his family are his mother Lilith and his twin Lilly.

But Alex is not a bit happy about their sympathy because he knows that these two are the ones which caused his death in novel as one of the ending.

Alex being the fan he was of the novel, read all the side stories and sub parts of the novel with alternating endings of the ongoing arc and thus he knows of many situations he died in novel.

And his twin and his mother Lilith were one of the in sub parts.

They both are very similar to each other and if someone ask whom does Lilith favours the most, it will be Lily as she is the literal copy of herself and so their interest also matches.

His sister though looks innocent is not a bit innocent and same as her mother, she has same appearance as her mother with slight changes.

They both have long, smooth and silky silver hair and deep red eyes, characteristics of Royal Clan.

Lilith has a voluptuous body frame that is well defined with accurate curves, she is very beautiful and people kill to have themselves noticed by or look at her.

She is the most revered entity in Vampire Race and any sort of disrespect towards her is a crime with a penalty of execution.

Being identical to her Lily has same features but she is a child like version of her mother as she is only 70 years old that is near 9-10 year old according to humans.

This means that Genesis is also currently 9-10 years old.

But you may have a question as to why is he fearful of her twin sister who is same age as him.

The problem is that.....

.

.

.

.

.

she is obsessed with him.

---------------------

Hi readers,

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter though I admit it was a bit long but it contains necessary information which I will not repeat in future chapaters, the reason for why he can't use abilities will be in next chapter.....

Haha.

 

33