Bad timing
8k 9 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith had been moving for, by her count, a little over 90 minutes. She started off running, but soon got tired. She’d been switching between running and walking almost every five minutes, not being very good at pacing herself. I know they said two hours, but I don’t even see smoke! Could that goblin have been lying? Her feet hurt, as she’d been walking over roots and rough dirt the whole time. However, looking up, she soon saw the telltale signs of either civilization or a forest fire- columns of smoke rising into the sky. Reinvigorated, she began running towards the smoke. Almost ten minutes later, the trees cleared, revealing a village of thatched roofs and a staked wall around the village-more uniform than the similar wall in the goblin camp. Two guards- that is, youths holding spears who looked like they would rather be doing anything else- stood at either side of the gate. When they saw Lilith approach, they startled, as if never expecting anything to actually come out of the forest. After a rapid-fire argument whispered so Lilith couldn’t hear, one youth ran inside while the other cautiously walked towards Lilith, spear pointed with shaking hands.

    “Who are you?” The youth called out.

    “A priestess. I was captured by goblins.” At the mention of goblins, the youth’s hands seemed to start shaking even more.

    “Prove it!”

    “How? The goblins took all my belongings.” Easier explanation than that I didn’t have any belongings. Before the youth could respond, his comrade returned, a scarred, older man behind him.

    “Kass, I brought Milo!” At the mention of Milo, most likely the scarred man, the youth -Kass- relaxed, his hands ceasing their shaking. I take it this Milo’s probably a great fighter.

    Milo spoke, his voice low and gravelly. “You said you were captured by goblins?”

    “Yes. I was traveling through the forest when I was knocked out and taken to their camp. It’s about two hours back that way. There were several other women there, too.”

    Kass’s eyes widened. “Did you see a girl with red hair, like mine?”

    “Yes. She was next to me in captivity. They took her away the day of my escape, though, and I’m not sure what happened to her next.”

    “We’ve had almost half a dozen girls disappear over the past few months. Kassander’s sister was one of them,” Milo said. “A few men went out to try and find them, but they never returned either. Did you see any men at this camp?”

    “No. I’m sorry,” said Lilith. The unnamed youth’s face fell. Was his brother one of those men? “May I please come inside the village? I haven’t had anything to eat for a while.”

    The two youths turned to Milo, who nodded. Kass motioned to Lilith to follow him. Walking inside the village, Lilith noticed several things. For one, the houses were all simple thatch and wood, but a few had a small level of stones beneath them. The village was arranged in a rough circle, centering around a well and a small shrine. Kass led her towards one of the smaller houses, a simple one-story affair. Opening the door, Lilith saw another red-haired woman, not unlike the one at the camp, this one’s long, curly hair reaching almost to her waist. Her ample bosom was slightly straining against her plain pastoral dress. At this sight, Lilith was reminded of her other problem; Her [Suppress Arousal] skill was close to running out. “Ah-actually, before I have anything to eat, is there a room i could freshen up in? I haven’t-haven’t prayed yet today, so could I do that quickly? It’ll take a few minutes.” Kass pointed to an empty room, the door open. “Thank you,” Lilith said, quickly going inside and closing the door behind her. Opening her menu, she saw something that would really be a problem if she couldn’t ‘freshen up’.

SP

43/45

    Oh, of course the SP still stack up when I’m using that skill. Feeling her loincloth reach a severe tightness, she unbound it, her dick springing up once given the space to do so. I’d better take care of this quick. I don’t know what’ll happen if I go over my max SP, and I don’t want to go into a sex frenzy here. It’d be rude, for one, after they took me in, and for two ,I don’t know how they’d react. Quickly grabbing her dick, she began pumping it urgently, hoping to climax at least once before her skill ran out. To speed up the process, she used her other hand to finger her vagina, the dual stimulation bringing her close to orgasm.

    Two things then happened at the same time. First, a pop-up appeared.

[Suppress Arousal has worn off. +6 SP.]

    Secondly, the door opened, the red-haired woman peeking out behind it.

133