Release
8.5k 14 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A moment after the door was opened, Lilith came, her seed splattering across the red-haired woman’s face. Unfortunately, it was too late. Her SP had gone past the limit, and she was going to fuck until she could not fuck any more. As the bewildered woman wiped the cum off her face, Lilith sprung forward, grabbing the woman’s sizable breasts and pushing her to the floor. Roughly lifting up the woman’s dress, Lilith took hold of her legs, shifting her to allow Lilith to thrust into her vagina easily. Lilith began thrusting roughly, sending her dick to the balls, then almost pulling out. The woman’s initial surprise quickly turned to moans of ecstasy, the rough sex pleasurable in a way she had never felt before. This went on for a good half an hour. Eventually, after Lilith had came for the eighth time, she came down from the indescribable high, and realized what she had done. Attempting to remove herself and apologize, she felt resistance. The woman had, at some point during the experience, wrapped her legs around Lilith’s back. Panickedly looking around, Lilith heard no steps; no sign that anyone else was in the house. “Oh, I am so sorry about that-”

    “Don’t be.” The woman sat up, or at least turned her head towards Lilith; sitting up would be hard when her legs were still wrapped around Lilith’s back.

    “I-I mean, I had sex with you and I don’t even know your name-”

    “Amelia. Who are you? I heard Kass mention that you were a priestess, but I’ve never met a priestess who does- that.”

    “I’m a priestess of a goddess named Medenta. All of her followers are futanari-that is to say, women with penises. One of the results of that is that we get very aroused very easily.”

    “How many followers does this ‘Medenta’ have?”

    “Well, right now, just me. She sent me to this world to spread good across the land.”

    “So you’re an angel.”

    “Not an angel, just someone who was given a second chance.”

    “How does one- become- a follower of Medenta?”

    “I’d use one of my skills to convert them, but I’m not powerful enough yet to- wait.”

    “Wait for what?”

    “Having sex can make my power increase. Let me just check how much by…” Lilith quickly opened her menus, to a welcome sight.

Sexual Level

8 ( 46%)

SP

0/45

MP

20/20

Mag

24

    That’s more than an entire level! And, even if I want to save up for that Proselytize skill, I have enough to still spend this new skill point! Looking through the list, she found another skill that’d probably pay dividends later.

Clean-Up

Type: Miscellaneous/Active

Cost: 2 MP

Cleans up any cum not inside someone’s body in the nearby area.

Requirements: Sexual Level 5. Cost: 1 SLP. Purchase Skill? Yes/No

    Clicking the skill, she then activated it with her mind. The cum leaking out of Amelia’s vagina, and the cum splattering the floor and her face from the initial cumshot, all were drawn together, into a floating white orb, which shrunk until it disappeared. “That’s convenient.”

    Amelia looked shocked. “You can do magic.”

    “Is that notable?”

    “You’re really from another world. The only humans who can do magic are the nobles. That’s why we live in fear of the monsters; we can’t defeat them with their natural magic.”

    “Oh. So if I used my magic to help save all the women from the goblins…”

    “You’d probably be treated as a hero of the village, and most surrounding villages.”

    “Alright. I’d love to do that right away, but unfortunately, all of my magic i’ve so far directed into sex stuff, not the sort of thing to take out a whole camp of goblins. I’ll need to grow my power- a lot- in order to be able to do that.”

    Amelia blushed. “Does that mean we have to have even more sex?”

    “You seem excited by the prospect. But no. Sex grows my sexual power, but I need to actually train in combat to increase my combat powers. If I could convince that Milo guy to train me, that’d probably be the easiest way to level up.”

    “Level up?”

    “A term I use for increasing my power. Not too important.”

    “Ah.”

    “Also, could you un-curl your legs from me? Not saying this isn’t really hot, but I don’t want anyone to come inside and see us having sex."

144