Training
7.5k 10 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a brief snack of bread and cheese, Lilith went outside to go talk to Milo. Looking into the village square, Milo was in a heated discussion with the other men of the village.

“Look, we cannot simply tramp off into the forest to meet our ends at the goblin’s magic.”

“So you want us to let our women be taken forever?”

“No. But I promised that I would protect you people, and endorsing a suicide mission is not protecting.”

“So what do you propose?”

“We wait. And prepare. Intensive training. I’ll call in favors from the knights. Give us a week. I’m not going any less.”

“Excuse me?” The crowd turned to the new voice, seeing Lilith stand nervously.

“What is it, priestess?” Milo said, staring down Lilith.

“I was wondering if I could join that intensive training.”

“No!” one of the men objected. “This is our matter for us to deal with, and besides women aren’t fit for war,” the man said, turning to Milo evidently expecting backup.

Milo frowned. “Prove to me you won’t be a liability.”

Lilith quickly breathed, before presenting her argument. “Unless your training involves a lot of personal attention, which I doubt it does at this scale, adding me to sessions won’t have much negative impact. I’ve got semi-good physical strength and stamina, and either way, you’ll need me to help lead you to the village.”

Milo smiled. “Good answer. To all of you; training starts tomorrow at sunrise. I’ll start sending hawks to some old friends.” With that, the crowd dispersed, muttering to themselves in little groups. As Lilith walked away too, Kass walked up to her.

“If you don’t have anywhere to stay, you can stay at our house again. Amelia seems to have taken a liking to you.”

“Thanks, Kass.”

 

Going in to the main room of the house, Lilith saw Amelia in the main room. “Hey, are there any clothes I could borrow? I’d just rather not have to wear this loincloth bikini the whole time.”

“There should be a few dresses in the closet in the empty room. You can try one one of those.”

“Thanks!” Going into the empty room and opening the closet, Lilith found a few simple pastoral dresses, similar to the one Amelia wore. Closing the door and choosing one at random, it fit quite nicely, with a small amount of sagging at the chest area, the dress evidently having been made for someone with a larger bosom. Sitting down on the bed, Lilith remembered something. Hey, I leveled up in combat! I never used that skill point! Going into the Combat section of her skill store, she saw something strange.

 

Spin Slash

Type: Active/ Sword, Axe, Dagger

Level: 1

A powerful spin attack with a slashing weapon.

Requirements: Level 3 in Sword, Axe, or Dagger. Cost: 1 CLP.

So each weapon has it’s own level? That’ll be a real drag on my CLP if I have to level each one. Looking into the list of weapon skills, her fears were assuaged.

Dagger Proficiency

Level: 0 (50%)

Proficiency in using daggers. Increases with training and practice.

So it’s like my Balls level, then, since I can’t level it up. That way, I won’t need to spend this CLP getting skill in one weapon. Let me check if those Magic skills work the same way.

Fireball

Type: Magic/Fire

Level: 1

Cost: 5 MP

Shoots an explosive ball of fire.

Cost: 1 CLP. Unlock Skill? Yes/No

So I have to unlock Magic skills. And unless this Fireball skill is really good, it’ll be a serious drain on my MP. Let me see if there are any healing or defensive options.

Holy Shield

Type: Magic/Holy

Level:1

Cost: X MP

Creates a large force field that can defend 0.1Mag + 2X HP worth of damage.

Cost: 2 CLP. Unlock Skill? Yes/No

Healing Touch

Type: Magic/Holy

Level: 1

Cost: 3 MP

Heals a target you are touching.

Cost: 1 CLP. Unlock Skill? Yes/No

Huh. Out of these two, I’d say that the [Healing Touch] skill would be best. After a moment more of deliberation, she unlocked the [Healing Touch] skill. Looking outside at the sun almost setting behind the tree line, Lilith got underneath the covers and began to try and get some rest.

After about five minutes, she heard footsteps. Sitting up, she turned to see the door opening, with Amelia standing in the doorway.

“Won’t your brother hear us?”

Amelia chuckled. “Not unless we’re very, very loud. Kass sleeps like a rock.”

“So we’ve got all night.”

“Sure do.” With that, Amelia pulled off her dress, revealing she wasn’t wearing a bra. At the sight, Lilith felt her dick rise, and she pulled her dress off under the covers. When Amelia had fully removed her dress and panties, Lilith pulled back the covers, revealing her own naked form. Amelia came and lay beside her, close enough for Lilith to almost hear her heartbeat. Reaching her arms around, Lilith brought Amelia’s head close enough to kiss. She wanted to take it nice and slow this time. Kissing Amelia, the two entwined tongues. Soon after, Lilith turned over, tonguing Amelia’s pussy. Amelia moaned, wanting to return the favor. Taking Lilith’s cock in her hands, she began to lick it, soon moving on to swallowing the entire thing. The stimulation, something Lilith had never felt in this world or the previous, caused her to cum almost instantly, filling the inside of Amelia’s mouth with her seed. Turning back to face Amelia, Lilith inserted her dick into Amelia’s wet pussy. Kissing her at the same time, Lilith ended up with some of her own cum in her mouth. Next chance I get, I’m getting a skill that improves this stuff’s taste. Slowly thrusting, then speeding up, Amelia’s moans grew louder, until she had to actively try to hold them in for fear of waking her brother. As the thrusting continued, Lilith felt as if she was melting into Amelia, the pleasure making them as one. After several cumshots, the two drifted off to sleep, Lilith’s dick still firmly within Amelia.

134