Gabriel’s report
2.1k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After having disseminated his message to a number of villagers, and asking them to do the same, Gabriel returned to the church, where the red-headed woman had left and the other two were having a conversation, with the goblin sitting on Kassander's lap.

"I told the first group of villagers I found, and told them to spread the word," he said, both as an announcement of his arrival and as a report of his actions.

After a moment of surprise, Lilith turned to Gabriel calmly. "How many were there, and what specifically did you tell them?"

She tried to hide her reaction, but failed. She's not very practiced at this, but knows to be wary of me.

Or maybe she's just jumpy and I'm just paranoid, Gabriel reflected.

"I told them, verbatim, 'the priestess is intending to make an announcement at sunset in the old church. Pass on this message,'" Gabriel recited.

"Wait, you just walked up them and said that? No introduction of anything?"

"What, was I supposed to?"

"It's a common courtesy sort of thing. They don't know you, you don't know them, and you just sneak up behind them and say that I'm 'intending to make an announcement'?" Lilith said, making a strange motion with her fingers when quoting Gabriel.

"I didn't sneak," he said, affronted.

"Oh, so why did you sneak up on us?"

"I- I just walk quietly! It was part of my training," he justified.

"Huh. Anyway, how many people were in that group?" She said, getting back on track.

"Six- two men and four women."

"Did they say anything?"

"They looked at each other for a moment, then dispersed."

"And it took you… this long to say one thing to one group of people and then come back?" Kassander asked.

"After those people dispersed, I took a walk around the village. It was my first opportunity to do so, as previously I had just been either standing about or going to deliver a message- I hadn't been able to just look over the place."

"Did you meet any other people on your walk?"

"A few. I told them the same thing I told the first group."

"Okay."

"Speaking of the 'announcement', Gabriel said, "Do you have more of a plan yet? That is, an actual religion for these people?"

"Yes, actually," Lilith said.

"No we don't," Kass contradicted.

"What do you mean?"

"We're still working on it, but we have… the basics," Lilith admitted.

"Which are?"

"A small set of rules governing sex stuff. The rest is probably stuff that everyone already does- don't steal stuff, don't kill people, that kind of thing."

"Well, there's about half an hour before sunset, so I hope what you have is good because you don't really have much time for more."

"I hope so, too."

After a momentary lull in the conversation, Kass brought up another topic. "Did you find anywhere to stay, or are you just gonna stay in the church's backrooms?"

"I didn't find anywhere, so I'm going to take a quick look at the back rooms."

"The one on the right has a broken staircase, and the one on the left used to be, like, a storeroom, I think," Lilith said.

"Then I'll set myself up in the left one," Gabriel said, getting and going into the aforementioned left room.

A few moments after Gabriel closed the storeroom door behind him, Amelia came through the front door, a bundle of cloth in her arms.

<Is the drink in that cloth?> Gorse asked.

<Not exactly,> Lilith said, a devious smile playing across her lips.

---

After being told that Gabriel was in the storeroom, Amelia went and changed in the room with the broken stairs, coming out about a minute later.

The lower part of her outfit wasn’t too different from normal- if Lilith had to guess, she had cut off the lower part of one of her darker dresses, and was now holding it up with a rope belt.

The top, however, had some more changes- one change in particular. A long cut went down the center, giving the shirt a quite deep neckline and some inner sideboob. It was laced up with a criss-crossing cord pattern, as otherwise it would most likely flop open and allow easy access to Amelia’s breasts.

Lilith, personally liked the new look. Taking a glance over at Kass and Gorse, their reactions were a bit different; Kass’s was one of embarrassment tinged with confusion, while Gorse was just confused.

<So… you said she was getting a drink. Why is her outfit different?>

“Wh- why are you dressed like that?” Kass said, averting his eyes.

“Ease of access,” Amelia replied nonchalantly.

<I wasn’t… entirely honest with you,> Lilith admitted. <She was changing clothes so it’d be easier for her to feed you.>

<’feed’ me?>

However, as Amelia sat down next to Kass, moved Gorse onto her lap, and began unlacing the cord, Gorse understood.

As Kass understood what was happening, too, he moved away, covering his increasingly red face.

<Don’t worry, it’s pretty tasty,> Lilith said.

As Amelia raised Gorse’s mouth to her breast, the goblin’s curiousity won her over, and she began suckling at the woman’s nipple.

Lilith was correct- the milk was, indeed, tasty. No, that would be an understatement. Amelia’s milk was, without a doubt, the most delicious thing Gorse had ever tasted. 

 

“I think she likes it,” Lilith said to Amelia, smiling as she saw how eagerly Gorse drank from her bosom.

“You- don’t- say,” Amelia moaned- apparently, the process was a pleasurable one.

“Mind if I get in on the action? You do have a second breast, after all.”

“Really?” Kass asked, a bit irritated.

“What, am I not allowed to partake in some fine dining?”

“You’re talking about drinking my sister’s breast milk!” Kass objected.

“Yeah, and? It’s delicious! Besides, you’ve had it too; remember what last night’s dinner was?” she added.

“Th-that was different,” Kass claimed, his face having now reached a shade of crimson Lilith didn’t realize human skin could become.

“If you want some, come and get it,” Amelia offered, “I think Gorse has almost drained my left side.”

Man, it's been 5 months since the last sexy scene. And this is like, half a sexy scene.

Whoops.

48