Cow Time
5.2k 9 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Casting [Proselytize], Lilith saw a golden glow form in Julia's stomach, then quickly cover her whole body. The same menu as when she transformed Kass and Amelia appeared, and she quickly selected [Beast-Kin]. As the glow intensified, Lilith repeated in her mind Cow. Cow. Cow. Cow. Cow, making sure she didn't accidentally transform Julia into some other animal.

As the light disappeared, Lilith looked down upon Acolyte Number Three.

Julia looked almost exactly the same- save for around the chest area. She had gone up maybe two cup sizes, and her dress wasn't meant to contain such assets.

Stepping back and taking her dick out of Julia's mouth, Lilith used [Scan] to bring up her new menu.

Information

Name

Julia

Age

20

Combat Level

1 (0%)

Sexual Level

3 (0%)

HP

20/20

SP

0/25

MP

8/8

Atk

10

Def

10

Mag

17

Spd

10

Skills

Records

Only level four, huh. Let's see what skills she got.

Ass Lv. 2

Breasts Lv. 1

Lactation Lv. 1

Bestial Strength Lv. 1

"Yeah, that checks out."

Closing the menu, Lilith looked down at Julia. "So, now you should be able to pull up a menu that shows your level and skills. Just imagine it appearing."

Standing up, Julia did just that. "So, if I'm level four, what level are you?"

"...twenty-three."

"Oh. I guess I need to catch up, huh?"

"Guess so. Also, you're gonna start making milk from now on- without [Suppress Lactation], it won't be long before you start leaking."

"Got it. Hey, what sort of things do 'combat' levels give? I probably won't get many, but I'm curious."

"Right now, I have a few combat spells, some healing, passive regeneration, and telepathy- stuff like that."

"Telepathy?"

"I can communicate with Acolytes over long distances."

Like this.

Julia's eyes widened. "I just- it wasn't like I heard you, more like-"

"Yeah, I can do that. It's got a limited range, but I can cover more or less the whole village."

"Well, that's quite something. Do you need anything else from me, or can I go 'level up' back home?"

"Could you pass along a message to Amanda?"

"Can't you do that? With your mind thing?"

"It only works with Acolytes."

"Ah. So, what's the message?"

"Ask her to get all the other women she was held with and come here, to the church. I have a few things to discuss with them."

"Gotcha."

---

Soon enough, Amanda and five other women, each at various stages of pregnancy, were standing in the church with Lilith. A short-haired blonde was the first to speak.

"So, what's this about?"

"Well- sorry, what's your name?"

"Sarah."

"Thanks. Well, Sarah, you six were the- most affected- by the goblins, so there were some things I wanted to discuss with you first."

"Like what?" Amanda asked.

"First off, regarding your- pregnancies," Lilith said, unsure how to address the issue delicately. "I don't have a way to fully erase it, but I do have another possible way to help deal with it."

"What do you mean, 'deal' with it?" Amanda said.

"One sec- let me find it…" Quickly opening the skills menu, she found what she was looking for.

Dominant Genes

Type: Penis/Passive

After cumming inside someone who’s pregnant, allows you to alter the baby, removing most of the father’s genetic influence. 

Cost: 1 SLP. Purchase skill?

Grabbing the panel's edges and flipping it around to face the women, Lilith explained. "This is a skill I found earlier- I was hoping to find something to remove the pregnancy entirely, but that's a settlement skill I don't fully understand how to get. This was the best option I could find to help you right now.”

As the women looked over the skill, Amanda spoke up. “Lilith, could you explain something to me?”

“Oh- yeah. What did you want to know?”

“Why did you bring that goblin into the village?” Amanda asked, her voice taking on an undercurrent of steel.

The other women fell silent, and slowly looked up at Lilith.

“The… what?” Sarah asked.

“That,” Lilith said, “was the other thing I wanted to discuss with you. I would have said this last night, but unfortunately I fell unconscious.

Do you know what happened after you left the camp?”

“I heard something about Kass killing a monster,” Amanda said.

“Yes. But the important thing is where that monster came from,” Lilith said. “It appeared by draining the blood from almost every goblin in the area.”

“What do you mean?” asked a brown-haired woman with a braided ponytail.

“The goblin that I brought here- her name is Gorse- is the only goblin that was left alive. Every other one died of blood loss.”

“What makes her special?” Amanda asked.

“When I first escaped from the camp, I used magic on her to do so. According to her, that, coupled with the fact that she was sick and quarantined from the other goblins for a while previously, means she was the least affected by this ‘dark force’.”

“‘Dark Force’?” Sarah asked.

“According to her, a while back, this dark energy began affecting and controlling the goblins- That same dark energy that later killed them and became the Wyrm, probably.”

“How did you learn this?” asked another ponytail brunette, this one with the braid on the other side. Twins, or sisters, maybe?

“I can speak and understand languages through my magic. But, that’s why I brought her here- she has information we don’t, and she supposedly wasn’t in control of her actions. If we don’t figure out what that ‘dark force’ was, it may corrupt someone else, and cause more problems.”

“But you said Amanda’s brother killed it,” Sarah said. 

“I did, but again- we don’t know anything about how it works. It may not have truly finished it off, or there may be more. I’m sorry I couldn’t explain everything to you earlier,” Lilith finished, looking at Amanda in particular as she said it.

“I see,” Amanda said.

“So, going back to our previous conversation, about this spell…” Sarah said.

“What is it?” Lilith asked.

“If we’re doing this, I want to be the one in control. I just escaped that godforsaken camp, I’d rather not go right back to being fucked with no control in t

he matter.”

“Same here,” said one of the braided girls.

Getting dommed by five girls at once, all of whom want me to cum in them?


How could I ever say no?

46