Ch. 6 – Quests
622 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

+2 Points

"I see that's how I gain points." Lena finally figured out how to earn points. As a system administrator, you gain points whenever your users are using the system to achieve something. It's sort of confusing but to put it simply when they craft things, level up, gain skills, level skills, and so on Lena will get points.

"So far, my users are doing well, they just need time to adjust. Once I become acknowledged as a helpful being, they will accept my existence and I will have a sort of protection. But now I only have ten users with fifteen more left, so I can't just choose any users, I need to choose those who will really give me lots of points while being leaning towards good."

"I don't want to be destroyed for being seen as evil or dangerous. So I need a way to figure out how to gain a mass amount of points, and that is through Quests! I can gain many points from my users when they complete the Quest and the better, the more points I gain. But I need to have a reward before I can give a Quest."

***
< Lena System Administrator of world [Gaia] >

System Version ➢ [0.2]
System Users ➢ [10 / 25]
System Points ➢ [26]
<Upgrade System>

User Features
[Stats] [Attribute] [Skill] [Equipment]

Lena Features
[Message] [Shop] [Quest] [Siv] [Seed]

Milestones
4 - Add a new Feature
5 - ???
***

It has been two days since I first gave my users the system, and I have decided to wait on getting more users. Right now, I want to familiarize myself with my features before I continue expanding without adjusting. But to get my Quests started, I need a reward to give them. And that is what the shop is used for.

This way I can start gaining more points. 

----- SYSTEM UNIVERSAL SHOP 🛒----- SEARCH 🔎-----

NAME

DESCRIPTION

TYPE

QUALITY

QUANTITY

PRICE

[Whirlwind]

Spin in a continuous rapid momentum

Skill

Uncommon

1x

20p

[Helm of Skiddol]

Gain fire resistance.

Equipment

Rare

1x

40p

A massive list full of items, all worth different prices with a vague description. Selecting on the item, I get a more detailed description of how effective it is or what it does. With my 26 points I bought a few interesting things for my hardest worker Coal Ralso. Most of the points have been gained from this man.

Not only does he work every day, but he kills quite a lot of monsters, and right now he is a sort of local rising star. He was a well known {E} rank adventurer who was known for working every day, and recently he has been promoted into {D} rank, an event that calls for celebration. Now Coal finds travelling to the Dungeon risking his life as more of a treasure cove.

Lena watching her most hardworking user see him going into the same dungeon killing skeletons and picking up the drops, leaving the bone shards on the floor since he found they had no use and no one would want to take in what was a skeleton bone shard from a dungeon. "Wait, this is a good moment to use my Siv power."

 

=== Coal Ralso POV ===

I pray every morning to the wonderful System God.

My life has changed for the better ever since this God has chosen me to become its user. I had hinted about it to others, but no one understood what I was talking about. That means only I have been chosen! I am special!

Walking into the "Beginner's Dungeon" walking past the crawling slimes on the first floor. They rarely give any drops much less than the skeletons on the second floor and besides slimes are quite inefficient to grow stronger, only newbies will take quests to collect slime liquid for new mages as the slime liquid can help mages.

As I reached the stairway to the next floor, about to descend, God sent me another message.

 

  Gather Quest - [Caltovortta Skeletons I]  

 

Skeletons have always wandered the second flood of 'Dungeon Caltovortta'. Gathered into the essences of the wandering dead, their bone shards contain the power of death. Collect 50 bone shard to receive the [Bone Chilling Sword].

Difficulty
{D} Rank

Requirements
Gather 50 Skeleton Bone Shards: [0 / 50]

Reward
[Bone Chilling Sword]

Time-Limit
24 hours

Status
~

 

 

ACCEPT/DECLINE?
(note declining will result in quest no longer showing up, and after 30 minutes quest will automatically be declined.)

 

A choice prompting to accept or decline the quest was given to Coal Ralso. "God is challenging me!" Coal knew what quests were, as he always took them, but to receive a quest from his God gave him so much happiness. In fact, this quest page only looked in a different status with a few more things shown on the page. 

Accepting the quest, Coal started to do the given quest it would be difficult, and he would have to be cautious. Coal normally would kill around 30 skeletons and the drops are random, some give many, some give none. So to get a total of 50 bone shards is quite a high number, at least he would have to kill around 50 skeletons.

Maybe if the drops were lucky, it would be fewer skeletons that needed to be killed. "Urgh- I already regret throwing the bone shards away." Seeing that those bone shards held no special properties besides being dropped from the skeletons in the dungeon, no one wanted to buy them. Seeing that it gave no money, he threw it away.

Facing the skeleton wandering in the hallway up ahead, he rushed forward to give it a sudden overhead attack.

Crit* -37

💀 ⌈Skeleton⌋ {Lv. 1}
▀▀▀▀▆▀▀▀▆▆▀▀▆▀▆▀

Following up with a sideways sweep towards the brittle spine in the center of the skeleton.

Slain 💀 ⌈Skeleton⌋ {Lv. 1} gained 4 xp
Drops:
⌈Bone Shard x2⌋

"Two drops nice!" Seeing how much stronger he came to fighting skeletons, Coal believed he could achieve this quest. Before, it would take him around 3-4 hits to kill a skeleton. Now it is reduced to 2-3 hits to kill the skeletons.

"God, I will not let you down!"

34