Ch. 9 – Siv
564 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt a pain in my heart as the ⌈Bone Chilling Sword⌋ {Rare} vanished from my 'Inventory'. It cost me 10 points to purchase from the shop. And before I could even start the quest, I need to have a higher ranking item inside my 'Inventory'. So it would fit the requirement of a valid reward in case the quest became more difficult. It's a way to protect the users from the system trying to scam them by giving unfair rewards.

'Status'

***
< Lena System Administrator of world [Gaia] >

System Version ➢ [0.2]
System Users ➢ [11 / 25]
System Points ➢ [26 > 1]
<Upgrade System>

User Features
[Stats] [Attribute] [Skill] [Equipment]

Lena Features
[Message] [Shop] [Quest] [Siv] [Seed]

Inventory
⌈Cloak of Svtogolntd⌋ {Epic, Broken}
[Skeleton Bone Shard] x50

Milestones
4 - Add a new Feature
5 - ???
***

This was the cheapest epic rank I could purchase, being only 5 points more than the rare, and the reason is that it's in a broken state. In the shop you can buy anything there are billions of items inside that catalog and the system told me this is from other systems in different world or the last things they had before they were destroyed.

Trash ranking items are things that are extremely cheap being 1 point, usually they can be comb's, soap, a pencil. Things that are not worth much value as the system told me you cannot sell things for 'free' so the very minimum is a single point.

Next is the common items the ones that have a use they can be from 1-5 points typically that being a hammer, an axe to cut trees, an empty book. Uncommon items are just like before, but they are a little rarer or harder to produce, they can be from 3-10 points typically.

Rare are items of rarity, they have special abilities like the bone chilling sword capable of attaching coldness to its attacks. They are around 10-100 points. Epic items are from 100-10,000 points. Legendary are from 1,000,000 - 1,000,000,000.

Now this isn't set in stone, but this is the normal value for these objects of their level, but it isn't the only way to rank them. There are possible multipliers that can increase or decrease the value of the objects. Sealed, Broken, Enchanted, Ancient, Divine, Living, Shattered, etc.

 

⌈Cloak of Svtogolntd⌋ {Epic, Broken}
(A powerful cloak now on the brink of destruction with one last final use)

CANNOT BE REPAIRED!

Requirements: 30 VIT
- Durability 1 / 80

Abilities:
- [Barrier Absorb] (1/1) {Active} - Absorbs 50% of the next attack

 

While I was learning how to do each feature, I figured out what [Siv] is capable of doing. At first, I was confused after all the system told me it's a word based on construct. The power to build and interact with the world. I already interact with the world through my users, with quests.

But now I can interact with the world with [Siv] power. [Siv] is the power to build put simply I can create anything as long as I have the necessary materials and energy, and it is through this that the other systems created their own equipment or dungeons.

I found out while the skeleton bone shards aren't much use to them with my [Siv] power I can use them to create stuff. But due to restrictions I am incapable of getting it, therefore I have to go through this weird side channel to receive those materials.

That is quests with quests I can receive the materials, but it has to be a valid quest, I cannot scam my users. The system will automatically deny any quest that does not fairly give a just prize for the quest requirement and difficulty.

Now I have over 50 skeleton bone shards and with this I can create my own equipment.

This is what I always wanted, to be able to create your own things. I love modding in your own backstory, visuals, or weapons. It made the RTS experience so much fun, but there was no way to play online with a modded game. Now I can create everything I have ever wished for.

But what should I make? A helmet, weapon, book, skill, or perhaps hm… how about something that one of my users would need so far. Coal has just gotten an upgrade, so I will wait until he is used to it. His friend Joln doesn't seem to need anything yet. The witches are doing fine and the royal kid is still training with his mother watching over him.

Fia is still training with her father, so that leaves the other users that I haven't really kept an eye on. Marcus Boulder a merchant who does not look for profits, only wishing to gain the happiness of those he works with, Aster Vila a travelling bard who visits bars or in the adventurer's guild to give out new news.

Luke Strade a prominent blacksmith that has quality creations, or perhaps Braxton Spade the warlock part of the medical team who specializes in repelling curses and witchcraft. 

This kingdom is surprising. I assumed that they wouldn't allow necromancers, witch's, or warlock's inside. But from reading their history, in fact they almost were wiped off the history books when they banned certain schools of magic. Leaving no knowledge or way to counter such spells.

Being able to cure such magic, Queen Sophia is greatly revered as a savior of the Kingdom. Able to cure so many of the curses given by those spellcasters, yet it still caused great loses. That is when for the survival of the kingdom they threw away the old rigid thoughts. To embrace all forms of magic's. But those people are still looked down upon, living isolated to the common populace.

Yet, Braxton Spade is a famous warlock in the Kingdom of Everich. He was known to help people learn how to fight back against warlocks along with Hilda Rosa the witch who gained her reputation as the Witch of Potions.

Braxton Spade, specializes in spellcasting, his defenses are weak, so maybe I can think of creating a defensive item for him. Yes! That will be it!

28