Ch. 25 – Complicatedly Simplistic
242 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh~" Lena facepalmed herself in frustration. "Why am I so dumb at times?" For the past few days she has been depressed. Why? Because Lena dreamed of travelling in another world not as a floating ghost but as a person who can interact with other people. Lena liked to have a social connection with others. Having H-bot helped her keep Lena's peace of mind intact.

This time Lena came to the conclusion that her old habits of making everything complex was a huge pain at moments. "Why did I create such a vague feature? All I needed was a body to travel in the world. At least I realized this after thinking why it was so expensive." Lena shook off the regret off her face. "At least I noticed it a few days later."

Lena was talking about her avatar feature first she thought the ways to get those millions points but no matter how much she thought Lena never saw herself gaining that amount in years. Nor did she want to expose herself needlessly as Lena still feared the other powerful beings from seeing what happened to the other system administrators who failed in their world.

Most of them were much powerful than Lena, some were much smarter. Yet, it showed that people acted not on logic but emotion to destroy the system. Whether it was to keep the power in their hands, or for some political reasons it all lead into one thing. Their presence threatened them whether they were good or bad no one wanted someone much more powerful than them above them.

"Forget it. I will deal when the problem starts to arise otherwise I will never progress if I am afraid of what might come. I just need to do it and to not think. To act first and think later that is what I need now." Sighing one last time Lena gave up thinking about the possibilities. "I want to get a body why should I wait years until I reached a million points! This shouldn't be so complicated."

"Go simple Lena. You only need a body."

 

Feature Implementation Form

 What is the feature?

    Puppet

 What is the purpose?

    A physical body to travel in the world. (Only needs Sight and Hearing!)

 

Submitting the feature form Lena anxiously waited for the system to compute the cost. 

 

... ... ... Calculating Costs

>>> Feature [Puppet] will cost 100 System Points >>>

 

"A hundred? Why is this so cheap?" A hundred points is much more achievable than a million points at Lena's current state. To make sure it wouldn't be too expensive Lena added the restrictions at the last moment. She could live without smelling, taste, and touch. "Seeing and hearing is fine enough."

'Status'

Lena, System Administrator of [Gaia]

System Version ➢ [0.2]
System Users ➢ [11 / 25]
System Points ➢ [48]
<Upgrade System>

User Features
〘Stats〙 〘Attribute〙 〘Skill〙 〘Equipment〙

System Features
〘Message〙 〘Shop〙 〘Quest〙 〘Siv〙 〘Seed〙 〘Creation〙 〘???〙

Inventory
[Cloak of Svtogolntd] {Armor, Epic} <Broken>
[Skeleton Bone Shard] {Material, Common} x50

"I am almost at fifty points. I can upgrade to the next version doubling my user count. Ha~ Screw it so if I am exposed eleven people already know about my existence. Possibly more, why should I let myself hide in fear. Just act! Don't think." Lena turned to the sheet of paper with the names of all the bigwigs.

"If I am threatened maybe I can bluff and say that my protector is on the level of ancient beings who cannot be messed with as a deterrent. It's true at least." Closing her eyes she then opens to look at the paper of people she marked as to avoid.

=== Possible Danger List ===

Current King of the Everich Kingdom (SSS)
Guild Master of the Adventurer's Guild (SSS)
Principal of Arcane Academy (SSS)

Guild Master of the Merchant Guild (SS)
Grand Magus of the Mana Tower (SS)
The Strongest Knight (SS)

A massive list containing all the powerful people who Lena never met before. "I will meet them in my puppet form. I won't directly show them that I am a Goddess or System Administrator of this world. I'll pretend to be a mysterious person who wishes to spread the system one day wishing for all to become users of the system."

"First the King of the Everich Kingdom. This will be tricky but from what I know he has meetings with other nobles on how well their fief is running. Those who do poorly are threatened with their land being taken away. Those who do well are gifted and rewarded. And during this time people from all around meet with the king people from the outside kingdoms or other races."

"From what the merchants have said this is also the time when many new religions people come to speak with the king they are only allowed a few minutes, but that should be enough for me. Although from the rumors it is stated that when you are in the king's presence you are compelled to kneel down. I don't truly believe that it's just a rumor." Little did Lena know how special she was and why you should take rumors a little more serious in this world.

"I suppose it will be easier to spread the system when I am a puppet. Then some sort of Goddess speaking to people that may make them think they are chosen ones." Lena recalled back when she met with the Queen and the witch. Those two treated her like some sort of divine being that is dangerous and powerful than a human.

The interaction she wanted wasn't given because the humans knew what the Gods were like and have built up a certain reaction this also is shown on the children who are taught this. "A hundred points that is extremely do-able. First I will increase the user amount no need to think so hard just do."

Lena previously checked all her first users and their backgrounds to determine whether they were naturally good or evil people. Not wanting to fall like the other system administrators that are painted evil based on their users. "Maybe if I delegate this to one of my users it will become more well received? After all Coal easily convinced his friend to join which I promptly took advantage of. Hm... let's choose Coal he doesn't seem that bad."

13