Ch. 26 – Finding a Reward
277 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lena rubbed her head in frustration thinking of a good reward for the quest she has in front of her.

 
Special Quest - [A Favor From Above]
 

 

The System Administrator wishes for you to spread the wonders of the System. Please convince 14 people to become users of the System.

Goal ~ Convince 14 people to become users of the System

Difficulty ~ {???} Rank

Reward ~ [???]

Time-Limit ~ None

Status ~ Pending

 

<Master perhaps aren't you too focused on this man?>

Lena turned to look at her helper with a raised eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

<Well, compared to the ten other individuals you seem to have put many focus on this particular person. Say for example you even created a chain-quest calling it a hidden quest. So he could track the trail and save those four adventurers. Not only that in total you have given him four quests while others didn't receive one.>

"Uh... Well he is just such a hard worker. A besides he seems to really take us seriously doing exceptional once he is given a quest. Also, that quest reward wasn't that expensive only being around twenty points. But, honestly I feel like I am running out of items to give him. I already gave him a sword, and he also picked up a bow from somewhere."

"Not only that with the recent chain-quest I gave him these random assortment of tools. Now I don't know what to give."

<What did you give to him?>

"Oh it's these three items."

 

[Danger Charm] {Common} x15
(A wearable charm that shatters when the user is in danger.)

 

 

[Frost Gumdrops] {Common} x25
(Eating these delicious snacks will lower your body temperature. <Beware: Eating too many may cause frostbite>)

 

 

[Glow Pen] {Uncommon}
(Write this on any surface it lasts for an hour. It glows in the dark.)

<...>

"I saw these few items, and they were worth the price right! They also have possible uses and that gumdrop was a special find." Lena began to brag as if she didn't panic before randomly getting items that might be possibly useful luckily having those rewards pass the test meaning it was enough.

<If you don't know what to give. Then would you like to create a class.>

"Huh? I don't understand how creating a class would help me find a reward."

<No, Master. You can give a class as a reward.>

Lena's eyes opened at the news. "I can give classes?"

<Yes.>

"But, still. How would this help me give a gift. Even if I create a class will it really fit in the quest reward?"

<Didn't you want Coal to spread the word of the System to find the last remaining 14 users? Then giving him a class such as Missionary, or some sort of religion position may help that.>

"What? The System isn't a religion."

<... Here I will give you an example.> H-bot turned to project a video from his body.

 

=== In another world ===

A world vastly different from the one Lena was in. The planet atmosphere was dark and grimy the whole planet filled with fog. Surrounding this planet were three different moons, a blood-red moon, a hazy black moon, and final a white blue moon. The inhabitants that lived on this planet used the power of the moons floating above them to empower themselves.

With the system a fairly recent but powerful God who was born only a thousand years ago stood strong against those early astral beings. Showing the might that is the system being so powerful in a short amount of time. The races that lived on this desolate foggy planet were the Werewolves, Vampires, Humans, and finally the Moondrops. 

For the start of time humans on this planet have been subjected to the lowest beings not having the powerful bodies of the werewolves nor the regeneration capabilities of vampires. For thousands of years they prayed to the Moondrops beings born from the moon to protect them. The three different moons are not just some rocks floating in space but the physical bodies of these celestial beings.

These three moons were in a constant state of battle with one another fighting to be the final survivor. It used to be just two moons until the birth of the small unassuming third moon the blue white moon. Unlike her older sisters who lived for much longer that contained even more celestial energy she was the youngest was not able to do what her elder have done.

To gain an upper hand instead of spreading her power across the entire race she chose only one single human to become the wielder of her entire power. Her elder sister the blood-moon Vivralite, supported the race of Vampires a superior being to the humans. They ran under a pyramid system where they have a single powerful being at the top each level down there are more of them.

Her other sister Kuroaltve the hazy black moon that supported the Werewolves. She spread her power equally among all members of the Werewolves but one of them needed to be the leader. For that one she would give him much more power than the rest. Each moon over thousands of years produces Moondrops.

Moondrops are beings created by the moon over time they are the virtualization of those moons. An enticing aura that can bestow power to others to fight for them. As you can see it is physically impossible for the sisters to fight each other, so they need others to do that. To steal the power that their sisters accumulated from their Moondrops. 

The humans when they met the third sister knew it was their only chance for their race to survive in this desolate world. Seeing the youngest sister the name they gave her was Celeste. It was a rough hard and difficult war to keep their Moondrop alive for the other two sisters fought them while watching the other.

They knew that whoever gained the third sister's power would become the future planet's ruler and as they were equal in strength they knew they couldn't make a move nor could they allow the youngest to gather power. Thus resulting in this extensive war where the two sides feasted on the humans for centuries.

It wasn't until the sudden invasion of the System where the System Administrator came to help the humans. In this prehistoric era where humans themselves didn't know what a weapon was only using rocks to fight back. To solve this issue the System Administrator created classes specified to help the humans become a well oiled fighting machine each with their own roles.

Over the next thousand of years now it has come to a state of peacefulness under force. The third sister despite being threatened over the years still liked her sisters deciding that peace was the only way to continue onwards. Being the one under centuries of oppression knew what that felt like didn't wish for her sisters to experience it.

=== End of the Vision ===

 

"... That was so sad." Lena couldn't help but tear up seeing such an angelic being. She couldn't think that she would be able to forgive them if she were in that situation.

<Well... this is to show you how powerful and useful creating classes were. Perhaps it veered off, but this is an option you can choose.>

Lena nodded in understatement. "I think I'll make a class as a reward. Let's go with your suggestion and make a Missionary class." Seeing how hard the System Administrator in the other world worked hard Lena felt guilty at how lazy she had been. Turning to face H-bot which was going off a tangent about the possibilities she smiled thinking how nice it would be to meet others like her.

13