Ch. 32 – The Purple Eyes
114 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lena could feel the threatening presence that the god released. A fear began to creep onto her mind, maybe this god would attack her. Lena started to fear seeing just how powerful and fast it was. Being so focused on creating classes, quests, and functions, the alert of the new achievement is what told her about this powerful being.

She felt a looming danger coming from the two deep purple eyes. Staring down her entire soul... as time seemed to freeze going ever so slowly. 


{VARTI ISKLAET OFLNET MA MR CIFS BALKTTEKL}

 

A pulse of mana released from the two enchanting purple eyes. With the ancient words spoken, a spell formed rushing to Lena. Seeing a purple fog encroaching her, Lena ran back attempting to avoid it in the small room of hers. If she were to pay attention, she would have noticed that her friend H-bot was lying down as if shut off, covered by a purple curse.

As the purple fog surrounded the helpless Lena. She began to become affected by the low class god's skills. Falling into a deep slumber undefended.

The purple eyes began to think of this unusual being. 

 

"How weak. Full of power yet so fragile... what are you? With more power than me yet is unable to fully wield it?"

As it attempted to break into the System it felt a terrible feeling. One that showed if it had done, so its very life would become null. Seeing that he couldn't enter this seemingly newborn low class god, the threat of death made it afraid of killing this god. If it had a face it would be scrunched up.

Not only can he not deal with this being who knows of its existence, but now he attacked them and this newborn has a powerful backer. Only now when the purple eyes stopped it found that this power did not truly belong to this person. Many restrictions and chains held onto it's soul making it unable to break the set rules.

If those rules were to be broken, the soul would die.

"Only a High Tier God is capable of using such a soul bound curse. Luckily I haven't done much, only placing this being to sleep." Seeing that this being won't wake for a long time, he closed his eyes, falling back into slumber. 

This invasive god was always sleeping, yet it constantly grew. Despite being a low class god, it was able of doing things that most of the middle class gods only can do.

 

"What is this?" Looking around it saw the many thousands of papers littered on the floor. Each full of words, pictures, and colors.

~~ Cool Ideas ~~

Notes: (I don't know why but [Swordswoman] feels weird while [Swordsman] is not. I am not sure what to call a sword wielding person. Should it be its own class? Hm...)

Notes: (The basic RPG classes are things like; physical fighters, energy fighters or those who uses mana, support, tanks, dps, and joke.)

Basic Class Ideas: [Melee Weapon Specialist] - one who uses weapons like swords, axes, whips, spears, hammers, etc. (The name isn't that cool and little too long, need to find a better way of classifying these people. Names like Spearman or Spearwoman is also lame.)

[Berserker] - one who fights using giant heavy weapons, has enormous strength

[Assassin] - who fights in shadows, speed and deadliness

The god saw this page was filled with ideas on basic classes. Looking around he found many more pages full of ideas.

~~ Equipment Classification Ideas ~~

Rarity: _Trash(maybe?), _Common, _Uncommon, _Rare, _Epic, _Legendary

Tags: _Ancient, _Broken, _Sealed, _Shattered, _Cursed, _Enchanted, _Blessing, _Random, _Unusual, _Unique, _Locked

Types: <Bows> <Axes> <Swords> <Whips> <Hammers> <Daggers> <Staffs> <Shields> <Grimoires> <Ornaments>

~~ Job/Profession Ideas ~~

Enchanter | Farmer | Merchant | Guard | Knight | Thief | Librarian | Messenger | Tailor | Butcher | Adventurer | Explorer | Teacher

 

Wondering what the point was of all these papers he found one that stood out from the crowd.

~~ Strengthening Idea ~~

Coal - He is very faithful looks like a good choice to be some sort of religious person

Coal's friend - big strong guy, he can be like a berserker.

Fia lady - part of the Silver Moon Knights, then she should have a very cool silver moon power.

 

"Who is this person? What is the purpose.?" Just seconds before the God had its olden tongue change to the modern language. It's intelligence and growth showed just how powerful low class gods are. They are still called god's for a reason. Despite being low class humans cannot hope to match its strength.

The purple eye god felt like this being was stupid for the first time in its life. Not only did he meet a powerful low class god like him. This powerful person was unable to wield any of that power. Also, it expended its strength by spreading it to the many users weakening herself.

As the purple eyes scrutinized Lena in her point of view she felt as if she had too much power. Being a human before she was unaccustomed to the amount of power she wielded. And being a nice person who liked playing games decided to use that power to fuel her creativity like an artist if they were given powerful tools.

Just like playing a sandbox game where before you were in survival mode. But, now Lena found herself in creative mode with so much power to build and create at a higher standard.

In the corners of the room were items filled with divine power. Many rewards Lena created in hopes of furthering her user's strength. It baffled its mind as gods like these are extremely rare. To be a support type god is already an achievement by itself. The only other god who can craft is the one that the dwarves follow. And he isn't purely crafting genius but a master at combat.

 

Seeing as Lena was under its curse [Purple Mist] capable of rewriting memories. Looking it spotted the destroyed bot it broke when it found the god's presence. "I shall take your form." Taking the memories of the robot it started to imitate its actions. The god also removed the most recent memories as it is much easier to remove only the time when she noticed the achievement.
Having finished imitating the robot once Lena woke up the god then played those last memories of the achievement before replying a little unnaturally.

"H-Bot why did I suddenly gain 100 points?" Lena seeing the new achievement looked up the title.

[Small Connections] - (Connect with a low class God.)

<Sorry. I have no idea>

Lena looked over a saw H-bot shrug helplessly as usual. Before turning back. "Well, whatever. It's awesome I got free points!" If she were to pay attention she would've noticed a small purple glow within the H-bot's eyes.

There is a reason why no one knew of this purple eye God. Because it was a master at infiltration and hiding. As Lena turned back speaking out loud what she planned to do the purple eyes watched her in interest.

10