Update > {Dropping Story + Adoption Info}
287 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Oh, boy... so it has come to this.

... I feel terrible disappointing you guys especially with all the ungodly amount of support and likes that this passion story of mine received. But, lately I've come to the conclusion that I just no longer have the time nor energy I once had at the start to continue writing this.

Let me explain. I have a few valid reasons depending on whether you can agree if those are valid is up to you. For me, it's valid enough where I have to drop this passion project of mine.

 

Reason #1 - Direction/Motivation

It's simple as it is. I no longer know where to direct the story to go. And I feel terrible because I've strayed away from things that others may have liked reading which was about my main character Lena. I was thinking of doing a school arc where Lena somehow followed the royal son to the academy but then at the last moment scrapped it.

I was always interested in travelling in flying trains with a group of kids as like a magical school event. It would be so awesome if this happened in real life. I suppose I first got the idea from the movie Harry Potter or the one where they have a ticket to ride the train to Santa's workshop in Polar Express.

Then, I wanted to delve into the deep dark dungeons. Exploration of passageways, rooms, monsters and treasures. I also was intrigued of facing God's and Demon's wondering how my character would interact with them.

The point is I created too many branches without a single ending for them. Well, I could fix this with time and continue the story but, that leads to my second reason.

 

Reason #2 - Time

I have no time to write two chapters every week, actually every week at all. I don't want to turn this into a slow dead project where I upload a chapter a month or a year. Nor do I want to leave it collecting dust.

I am a college student. Unlike you high school student's or younger kids. August is not summer vacation but school start for me. I have my college classes coming up by the end of this month in August. And I want to place my focus onto this not feeling terrible of lowering the chapters to a month nor giving up on this story.

 

Reason #3 - Be Honest My Story Is Bad

I really loved writing my first story, and was shocked at just how receptive you all were including with how high the rating it was. To me, I hate and love it. Because it was the first step I took into something I've never done before.

Many of you might not know this, but actually I failed my english high school class. A big fat F.

I don't know anything about adverbs, adjectives, nouns, prepositions, and grammar. Yet, the support to help from this community was incredibly nice and helpful.

The biggest help a comment left was to get a Grammar/Spelling extension, so I don't have to think about the basic mistakes and can write and change with it catching the issues that crops up.

 

Reason #4 - Collecting Dust

I don't want to leave my story unfinished and collecting dust. So this points to my adoption info, and it's special.

 

=== ADOPTION INFO (Please Read!) ===

I love free stuff. I love free programs too, for my entire life I lived for over 20 years lived in apartments so living in a house is so nice. Although my family isn't that rich I can still live a relatively staple life. 

I loved using programs like Unity, Krita, Blender, SFM, and more to show my creative side with what I loved which was playing games.

That leads into this.

This story will be entirely free to adopt, the characters, the names, the events, the format, the text, EVERYTHING! You all can take and change according to how you see fit.

I don't need ANYTHING! You don't need to attribute me or anything!

Completely Public Domain the most free copyright.

 

Thank you all for reading my story. I loved with how receptive and helpful this community was.

I hope to see more wonderful stories from this community. But, thank you all for the support. Much love, thanks. :)

8