~- Vol 1: Chapter 1 -~
302 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silver Cloud Continent, a land full of danger and opportunities, with various landscapes ranging from vast forests full of demonic beasts to impossibly tall mountain peaks where dragons reside looking down on all.
In this huge mass of land, there is an empire that goes by the name of the Dragon Empire, ruled by the Dragoon family for many years, nobody knows what realm the current emperor has reached.

In this empire there is a small backwater village that goes by the name of Starfall village, it is named after the star rain that can be observed there every year, today just happens to be the founding festival, which all the residents are attending and happily eating the meat of a Rank 1 Demonic Deer which the Village Chief and the Head of the Jin family had hunted together which was a remarkable feat in itself. Everybody was in a festive mood. After about an hour of partying the village chief made a hand sign and everybody calmed down. He then stood on stage and spoke to all the people gathered here.
Village Chief: “My people, it’s already been 26 years since the founding of Starfall village, I could not have done it without you. Everybody here in the village is my family, since the last festival we lost a member of our family and that is Qing ah, she was very kind but passed away 6 months ago die to an illness,. Because I am not a heartless person I allowed her daughter, Yue to live in the silicates shack in the outskirts”

People: “Wow! The village Chief’s kindness is something worth pointing out, allowing a weak and useless girl like her to still stay in the village!”

While the rest of the village is celebrating, in the complete outskirts of the village, close to the forest lies a silicates shack, a young girl can be seen walking up to it with a frown on her emaciated and bruised face. ‘I couldn’t find any vegetables! Not even mushrooms… guess I’ll go hungry for today. I’ll have to go in deeper tomorrow.’ The girl who goes by the name Yue reaches her house and pushes the door open.

She pouts down her rusted hunting knife on the table in the middle of the shack and takes off her dirty and ripped cloak, revealing the emaciated figure of a cute girl, no older than 6 years old, with purple hair and two different colored eyes, one golden and one silver. One can see that when she grows up she would be a heaven defying beauty that would cause wars between nations but said beauty was busy surviving off scraps. She shuts the door to her shack and lays down on the bed…
*gurgle*
*sniff*
Yue quietly sobs on her makeshift wooden bed. ‘I’m hungry, mother if only you were still here they wouldn’t be treating me like this. Even after all the kindness you showed the Jin Family they still dared to desecrate your grave.’ As she was sinking into her thoughts, a loud knock resounds form the door rattling the entire house as a drawling and arrogant voice calls from outside:
“Ugly Yue quit crying and come here”
This was the young master of the Jin Family, Jin Li as well as their pride, he was only 11 and was already a first stage martial warrior

Spoiler
[collapse]

and his biggest hobby was beating up Yue and pulling her hair. He found it extremely funny that she couldn’t feel pain so he took it as a sign that he can do whatever he wants.
Yue wipes her tears on her dirty sleeve and walks out the door.
Yue: “Hello young master Jin, to what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting my humble abode?”
Jin Li: “Hehehehehe, quit trying to look smart I can see you were crying again, Jin Mo you see this, IT is pitifully weak and it doesn’t feel pain, it’s like the perfect unbreakable toy!”
Jin Mo: “is that so? Big brother why don’t you show me how it’s done since it’s my first time playing with it”
Jin Li: “sure, come here you bitch!” He grabs her hair and pulls her over to a big tree at the entrance of the forest. He then uses his trained muscles and jumps to the top of the tree, while still holding her hair, he then pulls until she is hanging from the branch and toes a knot with her hair at the top.
Yue: “Young master, please let me down!” Tears crept up to her eyes and threatened to leak out.
Jin Li ignored her and instead turned to his younger brother
Jin Li: “See! This bitch is about to cry again! Once you tie her like this use her as a punching bag to practice your body refinement while not hitting any vital spots!”
Jin Mo seemed to have been enlightened
Jin Mo: “Big brother I see! I won’t stop punching until night falls!”
Yue: “No please let me down!” At this point tears were freely streaming down her cheeks and dripping onto the ground, but the two boys completely ignored her and instead started punching.
After what felt like hours, which they were, they finally stopped but didn’t let her down. Instead they left while laughing at her shocked and desperate face. Another 2 hours later she managed to use her hair as a rope and untie the knot made, something which she had to do with 1 arm since one of them seems to have been broken when Jin Mo missed a punch, she dragged her bruised and bleeding body back home and collapsed head first on her bed before passing out due to exhaustion and blood loss.

This next morning, she woke up with her arm bent at a weird angle due to it being broken, she took some vines and a big leaf to make it into a makeshift bandage. ‘This is all I can do for now… *sigh* I’m not goin to be able to pick up many vegetables with my arm like this.’ She headed to the path that lead to the forest and set off along the trail.

~ 45 minutes later ~

‘Weird, how come there are no vegetables? Do I have to go deeper inside? But mom said there are demonic beasts there…’ she looked up slightly trembling and took the rusted knife out of her makeshift vine bag, she made up her resolve and started hacking silently away at the plants to make a path for herself to go deeper into the forest.

What do you think so far?
  • Good Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very very bad Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Has potential Votes: 16 76.2%
Total voters: 21
8