Chapter 2: Confronting
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same girl starts to chase Yin down. Yin knew that she was following him but just ignored her and started to walk towards his car. He soon opened the door and gets inside, ignoring all the marks and trash on his car. The girl realizing this felt bad as she knew that this was all because of those 5 promises. She then gets on a bike and starts to chase after him.

In the end she chases him down all the way back to his apartments. Yin gets out his car and sees the same girl there. "Do you need something," Yin said to her. This shocked her as she thought he could not talk. "Hi, my name is Elena Bolt, and I wanted to ask you about something," Elena introduced herself. "What do you need?" Yin asked. 'He didn't even introduce himself' she thought to herself slightly mad at his manners. "I want to ask you about those," she said while pointing at the five underneath his eyes. "I am good, bye," Yin said while walking away and ignoring her. Elena seeing him ignore her got mad and tried to follow him but he was already at the top of the staircase.

Seeing she could not reach him in time she gave up and just cursed her luck. She then got on her bike and got ready to leave. "I will find out what those promises are," she vowed before leaving.

Yin on the other hand just went to his bed and laid down, soon falling asleep.

Yin woke up and got ready and ate some breakfast. He then exited his apartment and started to walk down the stairs. Though he saw someone he did not expect to be there. It was Elana standing there with 2 bikes next to her. She lit up when she saw him coming out, though it soon turned into a frown as he ignored her and he started to walk towards his car. "Hey, don't ignore me!" she said loudly. Yin could only look at her with a questioning look. "What?" he asked. Elena was confused at first but then realized that he was asking what did she want. "I had an extra bike and was wondering if you wanted it since your car is pretty trashed," she said while blushing and not looking at him. Yin only looked at her with a small hint of surprise on his face.

He then walked towards her. Elena was wondering what he wanted to do but her question was soon answered as he grabbed one of the bikes and got ready to ride it. Though before he left he looked towards her. "Thanks," he said before starting to leave. Elena was frozen by the sudden kindness. Though she quickly recovered and started to follow him with her bike. 

When she caught up to him she could see his eyes being at piece for a small moment as he looked at the sunrise. She was mesmerized by how handsome he looked right then. Though she soon turned away as her face heated up. They then just rode side by side the whole way to college.

The whole day happened like last time, but this time Elena was staying with Yin and was slowly becoming his friend. Though the cost to become his friend was that she was also shunned for becoming friends with a promise breaker. Though in the end she did not care and instead embraced it.

This would keep on going on for a whole 2 months as Elena was able to become the closest of friends with Yin, practically bordering lovers. She finally chose that today was the day and asked Yin to come to the entrance of the college.

Yin soon walked out of school and saw Elena standing at the entrance. Yin walks up to her and looking her with a questioning look. Elena being his friend for 2 months could already tell that this was his way of asking, what did you need. "I...I...I am in love with you," she said after a few seconds of stuttering. Yin could only look at her in surprise. "I love you too but I don't think I am ready for relationships," Yin told her. Elena then looked at him with tears in her eyes. She was ready to leave and never come back but then saw the five under his right eye. "Is it because of those?!" Elena asked, pointing at the number under his eye. Yin could only nodd as he did not want to hide it. "Then can you at least tell me what the promises were?" Elena asked. Yin froze for a second thinking about it and slowly nodded afterward. "Follow me," he tells her before walking into a bus. Elena confused follows him, wondering where they were going.

2