Chapter 3 Divine Consciousness
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, six years have passed.

In a cave mansion by the stream in the middle of the mountain in Yuquan Peak, a heroic young man sat cross-legged, his eyes were closed, and his breathing was even and long.

The wisps of water blue breath gradually converged from the mouth, nose, skin, etc. to the twelve main meridians, then passed through the eight extraordinary meridians, and entered the Guanyuan point three inches below the navel.

Guanyuan Point, also known as Dantian, is the root of the practitioner.

A quarter of an hour later, a burst of energy erupted from him and spread out around him. At this time, the boy had opened his eyes, his face was full of joy, and he said to himself: "Kung fu pays off, and finally broke through to the fourth level of Qi practice."

The young man is Wang Daoyuan, who is sixteen years old and has just broken through the fourth level of Qi training. Thanks to the "rush run", he is considered to be above average among his peers.

The cultivation base breaks through the fourth level of Qi training, and you can start to cultivate spiritual consciousness.

The so-called Divine Consciousness is the power emitted by the soul. The power of Divine Consciousness is innate. The strength of Divine Consciousness is closely related to the strength of the Soul. Cultivating Divine Consciousness is also a process of strengthening the soul.

A person who cultivates, even if he does not deliberately cultivate his spiritual consciousness, will gradually improve his spiritual consciousness with the improvement of his cultivation realm. Of course, there is a method of cultivation, and the cultivation of spiritual consciousness will improve faster.

The relationship between the cultivation of spiritual consciousness and the soul is like the relationship between cultivation of spiritual power and the body.

Wang Daoyuan grew up on Yuquan Peak since he was a child. For more than ten years, all he has learned and seen is the knowledge of cultivating immortals, and he naturally knows the importance of divine consciousness. Therefore, after consolidating the realm a little, he hurriedly went straight to the Tibetan Sutra Building.

The Tibetan Scripture Building is on the west side of Yulong Spring, and Yulong Spring is the spiritual eye of Yuquan Peak's spiritual veins. The name of Yuquan Peak also comes from Yulong Spring.

By the side of Yulong Spring, there is a thousand-year-old strange pine, and the Tibetan Sutra Building is under this strange pine.

In front of the Tibetan Scripture Building is an old man with white hair and beard, lying dozing on a reclining chair.

The old man's name is Wang Jize, he is Wang Daoyuan's great-grandfather, the elder of the Wang family, and the only remaining fruit of the Wang family's successor generation.

The Wang family has a descendant of the next generation, and is fifty years old. Even the youngest successor is over one hundred and twenty years old, and has long since passed away.

The life expectancy of ordinary people is only one hundred years. During the Qi training period, the cultivators have smooth meridians, strong qi and blood, and will not get sick. Therefore, the life expectancy is slightly longer than that of ordinary people. Years, cultivator Jindan for a thousand years...

Wang Jize's situation is special. It is said that he used to be a foundation-building cultivation base. When he went out, he was plotted against him and was almost destroyed. He was seriously injured and desperately fled back to his family. In the end, he saved his life.

Although he didn't have the strength of a foundation-building cultivator, he was a foundation-building cultivator after all, and his lifespan was longer than his Qi training period, so he was still alive now.

However, this Taigong had a ruddy complexion, gleaming eyes, a calm and long breath, and he looked like he was seriously injured.

After Wang Jize's realm fell, he has been guarding the Sutra Collection Building, regardless of world affairs.

Family cultivators, no matter the level of cultivation, meet and greet each other only on the basis of age.

Facing the elders of the grandfather generation, Wang Daoyuan naturally did not dare to neglect. After tidying up his clothes, he walked to Wang Jize and saluted respectfully: "Kid Wang Daoyuan, I have seen the Grand Master."

"It's you little guy." Wang Jize opened his eyes and said kindly, "Yes, you have broken through to the fourth level of Qi training, the breath has just stabilized, but there is no sense of vain, the foundation is very solid, it seems that you have done a lot of hard work.

The way of practice, the talent is good, but the road is easy to walk. How far you can go depends on perseverance and chance. Although your aptitude is not good, but you can work hard, you may not be able to achieve something. "

Wang Daoyuan bowed his luggage again: "Thank you Taigong for teaching!"

Wang Jize waved his hand and said: "You don't have to be so cautious. You just broke through the fourth level of Qi training, and you are looking for the method of spiritual consciousness cultivation, right?

Our Wang family is a small family, there is no powerful cultivation method, and there is only one method of spiritual consciousness cultivation, here I am. You write it down, go back to practice, and don't spread it out.

Learning this method requires 100 family contribution points. If you are not an adult, you can avoid it. "

After all, he took out a jade slip and handed it to Wang Daoyuan.

Family Contribution Points are the currency used in the royal family. They are issued according to the contributions made by the clansmen to the family. They can also be exchanged with spirit stones. One spirit stone can be exchanged for a little contribution point.

Wang Daoyuan put the jade slip between his eyebrows, and after a while, a scripture appeared in his mind, called "Forging the Soul".

Holding the jade slip in both hands, it was returned to Wang Jize. Salute again: "The boy has written it down."

Wang Jize put away the jade slip and said, "You are learning a magic talisman. For you, your spiritual sense is more important. The strength of your spiritual sense directly affects the success rate of refining the magic talisman. Going back to Haosheng to practice, I have doubts. Come here and ask me."

After the children of the Wang family reach the age of fourteen, they must learn a hundred arts of immortality without affecting their cultivation.

Clan people with qualifications like Wang Daoyuan have no hope of building a foundation. Most of them focus on cultivating immortals and various arts, earning resources and preparing for the next generation.

Wang Daoyuan was no exception. At the age of fourteen, he began to learn the arts of immortality from the elders of the clan.

After learning several crafts, Wang Daoyuan's talent in alchemy, amulet making, planting, etc. is quite good, but human energy is limited and it is impossible to learn multiple crafts.

After some weighing, Wang Daoyuan finally chose to learn the talisman. Although the benefits of making talismans are far inferior to those of alchemy, spiritual talismans can directly increase their fighting skills.

He knows that with his talent, if he wants to be qualified to build a foundation, he can only do his best to improve his cultivation. He doesn't have much time to practice spells.

The magic talisman is the only method that can directly improve the combat power without relying on one's own cultivation. The use of the magic talisman only requires a bit of spiritual power or spiritual power. Even a qi cultivator can easily use a second-order power comparable to a base-building cultivator's blow. Amulet.

Moreover, compared with alchemy and alchemy, the cost of making talismans is also much lower, which is suitable for poor people like Wang Daoyuan.

After making a choice, Wang Daoyuan followed the elder Wang Zhide, the ninth uncle, who was good at making talismans, and learned to make talismans.

In the past two years, he has learned to use several kinds of spirit grass to make talisman paper, and to use monster blood or cinnabar to make spirit ink, recognize various common first-order runes, and practice drawing talismans.

Of course, to practice drawing talismans, you only use ordinary people's pen, ink, paper, and inkstone. Talisman paper and spiritual ink can be sold for money, so naturally it is impossible for apprentices to squander it.

Wang Daoyuan is not an obedient baby. After a year of study, he learned to make talisman paper and spirit ink, and basically mastered common first-order runes. He also entrusted the clansmen who went out to do errands to buy a low-quality talisman pen and officially started. system character.

It may be that he learned to draw talismans from an old Taoist priest in his previous life, and Wang Daoyuan's talent in the magic talisman is much stronger than he imagined. It only took three days to successfully create a first-order low-grade magic talisman...

Wang Daoyuan returned to the cave, and immediately began to comprehend the "Soul Forging Art". After all, it was about how far he could go on the magic talisman in the future, so he had to pay attention.

There is not much content recorded in the jade slips, only more than 5,000 words. The first 1,000 words describe some basic common sense and usage skills of spiritual consciousness, and the next 1,000 words are the main text, which records the specific methods of cultivating the soul. The next three thousand words or so are about the cultivation experience of the elders in the clan.

This is also a reflection of the family heritage. With these experiences, practitioners will avoid many detours.

After browsing, Wang Daoyuan restrained his mind and started the first step of spiritual consciousness cultivation - inner vision.

The soul of a person is hidden in the Niwan Palace between the eyebrows, which is also known as the Sea of Consciousness. Spiritual consciousness practice is carried out in the sea of consciousness.

Therefore, before cultivating spiritual consciousness, one should first look inside the sea of consciousness and find a cultivation place.

According to the method recorded in "Forging the Soul", the mind will be restrained, and the intention is to guard the Niwan Palace.

But for a moment, Wang Daoyuan saw a gray world. Looking in all directions, there were gray patches everywhere, as if there was no end. This was the legendary sea of consciousness.

Looking up, I suddenly found that the pearl from the previous life was actually in the sea of knowledge.

Divine Sense probed into the bead and actually entered the interior of the bead, which actually became a space of its own.

This is a hemispherical space, the ground is about ten acres of land, and there is a thin aura in the space.

Outside the space, there is a gray fog everywhere.

0