Chapter 4 Spirit Orb Space
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the previous life, this bead was not less scourged by Wang Daoyuan, chopped by knives, burned by fire, smashed by stones... It has been devastated but intact. Apart from that, there is nothing magical about it, and I didn't expect it to be a space treasure.

"Since this space is in beads, let's call it Lingzhu space!" Wang Daoyuan said to himself.

On the edge of the Lingzhu space, there is a small thatched hut. This thatched hut is unremarkable, but it just gives Wang Daoyuan a very familiar feeling.

Divine Consciousness entered the thatched hut and saw the furnishings in the house, Wang Daoyuan was stunned, this was clearly the home where he and the old Taoist lived for many years in the previous life. It was in this thatched hut that he was struck by lightning when he was counting the relics of the old Taoist priest.

There is an old Eight Immortals table in the middle of the room, and there is an offering table on the back wall. There is also a tablet on the offering table, which reads "Spiritual Statue of the First Teacher and Wang Gong Taboo".

Everything is the same as before, except that the old Taoist priest has already emerged, and he has also reincarnated into another world.

On the table of the Eight Immortals are the relics left by the old Taoist priest, and several old books bound in thread.

When Wang Daoyuan thought about it, a wire-bound book disappeared in the space and appeared in the hands of the main body at the same time. After that, the book disappeared from his hand and reappeared on the Eight Immortals table in the space.

Obviously, the Lingzhu space can store and store items. Wang Daoyuan was very excited: The ten acres of space is still hidden in his sea of consciousness, even if it can only store items, it is a treasure.

Wang Daoyuan tried to put his body in, but unfortunately, no matter how the power of divine consciousness motivated, there was no movement. It seemed that he could not enter the space.

After practicing in the family for more than ten years and reading various books, Wang Daoyuan also knows a lot about space treasures.

There are many space treasures in the Immortal Cultivation World, and the lowest level is the storage bag. There is not much space in the storage bag, and there is also a limit on the load capacity. Storage of excessively heavy items will cause the space in the bag to collapse.

However, the storage bag is only the lowest-level space treasure. The principle is to distort the space with secret techniques or refining inscriptions, turning a small space into a large space. The second-order refiner can refine it, and there are no special requirements for the material, it is sturdy, and the price is very low.

The common storage bags on the market are only one zhang square and can store three to five hundred jins of things, which are worth a few spirit stones; better storage bags can be two zhang square and can hold thousands of jins of things. , needs dozens of spirit stones, this kind of storage bag is rare, it is difficult for Qi training monks to obtain, and it is commonly used by foundation building monks.

If you want more space and store heavier things, the demand for refining materials will be greatly increased, and the cost performance is far less than bringing a few more small storage bags.

More advanced ones are called high-level space treasures, such as Qiankun Ring, Qiankun Bracelet, etc. There is no weight limit for storing items, and the internal space is generally more than five feet square.

Refining this type of space treasure requires materials with space attributes, such as hollow stone, hollow willow, etc.

In addition, high-level space treasures have extremely high requirements for refining skills, and there are very few refiners who can refine high-level space treasures. Therefore, such treasures are very rare, and it is difficult for most Zifu cultivators to obtain them.

The most advanced is the top space treasure, and the inner space is a complete small world, in which the creatures can live and multiply.

However, this kind of treasure only exists in legends, and it was refined by immortals who were detached from reincarnation from the small natural world. As for the refining method, it is even more unheard of.

In addition, there is a special space treasure - the spirit beast bag. Although the spirit beast bag can also accommodate living creatures, it is not the same as the top space treasure.

The spirit beast bag can only guarantee that living things will not die, and there is no room for activities, let alone reproduction.

Spirit beast bags are generally low-level space treasures at the same level as storage bags, but they are heavier and more expensive, and a few are high-level space treasures.

The size of the Lingzhu space exceeds that of the ordinary Qiankun Ring. Moreover, unlike the Qiankun Ring, the interior is only pitch black, but there is clearly visible soil and thin aura.

Although there is no sun, moon and stars, it is not dark, and the brightness is like the daytime in the rainy weather outside.

Wang Daoyuan guessed: The Lingzhu space is definitely more advanced than the ordinary Qiankun ring, and it may even be the top space treasure in the legend that there is a small world inside.

In order to verify this guess, Wang Daoyuan was outside the cave and grabbed a few bugs and put them into the Lingzhu space. From the storage bag issued by the family, he took out a few grains of spiritual grain and planted it on the ground in the space.

After several hours of observation, the bugs are still alive and kicking, indicating that animals can survive in space. But Linggu remained silent.

A day later, Linggu sprouted. Those worms were eating Linggu Miao, and Wang Daoyuan destroyed them humanely.

In the space, spiritual valleys can be planted and spiritual insects can be cultivated. This is the legendary top space treasure.

Wang Daoyuan thought happily: There are ten acres of spiritual fields in the Lingzhu space. Although the spiritual energy is thin, it is only suitable for planting first-order low-grade spiritual plants such as Linggu, but it should not be underestimated.

Generally, the yield of Linggu per mu is about 200 catties, and ten catties of Linggu can sell one spiritual stone. Ten acres of Lingtian is two thousand catties of Linggu in one season, and it can sell two hundred Lingshi. Sowing seeds in Linggu can be harvested in three months, and harvesting four seasons a year, that is, 800 spiritual stones. Below the foundation, few monks can have such a high income.

One more rounding, and that's...

Cough, low-key, low-key.

With a lot of resources, there was a dawn of hope on his dark path of immortality.

Thinking of this, Wang Daoyuan couldn't help humming a little song from his previous life: "Today is a good day..."

After being carried away for a while, I couldn't help feeling sorry for the old Taoist priest in the previous life.

Based on his current understanding of cultivation, he knew that the old Taoist did have cultivation, but he only practiced the second and third levels of qi, and the exercises he practiced were also the basic qigong techniques. If the old Taoist can cultivate to the fourth level of Qi training and cultivate spiritual consciousness, he can discover the secret of Lingzhuzhu.

The old Taoist priest in the world of Blue Star where there is almost no spiritual energy, can enter the Qi training realm by groping on his own. With the large amount of resources provided by the Lingzhu, there is no pressure to build a foundation, and it is not difficult to open up the Purple Mansion.

While feeling sorry for the old Taoist priest, thinking of the old Taoist priest's kindness of upbringing and teaching, his eyes blurred involuntarily.

The past is vivid in my mind. When I first remembered it, the old Taoist priest began to teach him all the money. At the age of five, he began to learn to draw talismans, laying a solid foundation for becoming a talisman master in this life.

At the age of six, I taught myself martial arts, and at the age of seven, I taught myself how to be sociable.

Thinking of not revealing his wealth, Wang Daoyuan's thinking diverged, and he thought of "a child holding gold in the city", "the crime of embracing jade", "burning his body with elephant teeth"... Unconsciously, the cold sweat on his back had soaked through his clothes.

The Wang family is just an ordinary foundation-building family, with only the patriarch Wang Zhian as a foundation-building cultivator. In the world of immortals, it can only be regarded as a low-level force, and it is stronger than the loose cultivator and the Qi practice family.

With such a little strength, he possesses the legendary top-level space treasure. Not to mention top-level space treasures, even if they have the ordinary Qiankun ring, if they leak out, the Wang family is also expected to be wiped out.

If you want to survive, you must not leak a single message.

As a result, Wang Daoyuan's dream of selling Linggu to make a lot of Lingshi was shattered.

Because the price of Linggu is low, but it is an indispensable thing for low-level monks, the Linggu produced by various forces is digested internally, and very few are sold.

Once Wang Daoyuan’s thousands of kilograms of spiritual valleys flow into the market around the Wang family, it will definitely cause a big movement. If there is an abnormal situation, it will attract the attention of people who are interested. After that, it is easy to find out that the problem lies in the Wang family, and finally find yourself.

At that time, his own little life will not be guaranteed, and the family is likely to join in.

In order to ensure the safety of yourself and your family, you must not let people notice that you have an abnormality, and you must not attract the attention of outsiders.

Holding the treasure but unable to use it, this feeling is really "asking how worried you can be, just like a group of eunuchs going to the brothel".

0