Chapter 5 Wang Shouye
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After all, Wang Daoyuan is a traveler and has the memory of his past life. He thought about it for a while, and thought of the golden sentence of financial management and investment in his previous life: "You can't put your eggs in one basket."

Since you can't sell Spirit Valley in large quantities, you should plant something else. The impact of selling multiple spirit medicines is much smaller than selling only Spirit Valley.

The Wang family has fifty acres of spiritual fields, scattered around Yuquan Peak. There are not many types of elixir, among which, there are only ten kinds of first-order elixir, such as Linggu, Huangyuncao, and red blood ginseng.

Yellow cloud grass is the main raw material for making the first-order talisman paper, and the rest of the elixir is the raw material for refining the elixir that is commonly used by monks during the Qi training period, such as Qingling Pill, Juling Pill, and Rejuvenation Pill.

As a member of the Wang family, with an excellent talent for making talismans, he is likely to grow into one of the family's economic pillars... It shouldn't be difficult to get a first-order elixir seed.

After thinking about the countermeasures, Wang Daoyuan's heart "like a group of eunuchs going to the brothel" became hot again.

Unable to contain his excitement, he immediately ran out of the cave and went straight to the residence of the elders who managed Lingtian.

The elder who manages Lingtian is named Wang Shouye, the twelfth Shouzi generation, the youngest and most talented elder in the family, only less than forty. He broke through the ninth level of Qi training at the age of twenty-five, reached the peak of Qi training at the age of twenty-eight, and could break through the Foundation Establishment realm at any time.

However, the Wang family did not have a stable way to obtain a foundation pill. Without the Foundation Establishment Pill, the risk of forcibly breaking through is too great, and failure to break through is a near-death experience.

First, he is still young. As long as he breaks through before the qi and blood decline at the age of 70, it will not affect the success rate of breakthrough. Second, the period of qi training is the stage of laying the foundation. The more accumulation, the more solid the foundation and the success rate of breakthrough. The higher you go, the farther you will go in the future.

Therefore, Wang Shouye did not force a breakthrough for a long time. In order to take care of the elder in the family who is most likely to break through to the realm of foundation building, the family has arranged for him the most leisurely position, the head of Lingtian.

The main task is to check the output of Lingtian every year. As long as it is within a reasonable range, there is nothing for him, and the miscellaneous work has its own management at all levels.

This chief executive is well-known in the clan, but Wang Daoyuan has never seen it before. Because Wang Shouye "relaxes and loves freedom", and it is difficult to make progress in his cultivation, so he will go outside when he is free.

At this time, it was the end of the year, the family would check the annual income and expenditure, and the head of Lingtian had to be present, so Wang Shouye was probably on the mountain.

Wang Daoyuan came to Wang Shouye's cave and was about to call the door when he heard a lazy and somewhat familiar voice: "Come in."

Wang Daoyuan pushed open the door and entered, only to see that in addition to a stone couch, there were only wine jars, wine jars, wine pots and wine gourds in the cave.

There was a man in white lying on the stone platform, with Erlang's legs crossed, a wine gourd in his hand, and he was pouring wine into his mouth.

Seeing the appearance of the man in white, Wang Daoyuan was a little depressed, it was the "immortal" who brought him up the mountain back then.

Unexpectedly, the famous genius elder was the same person as his condescending guide.

Wang Daoyuan hurriedly bowed and saluted: "Kid Wang Daoyuan, I have seen Uncle Twelve."

Wang Shouye didn't get up either. With a wave of his hand, a wine gourd hanging on the wall flew towards Wang Daoyuan.

"It's you kid, don't make up those vain heads, drink it beforehand if you have anything."

Although Wang Daoyuan had never drunk alcohol, it was not easy to refuse when he came to ask for help.

He took the wine gourd and took a big sip. As soon as the wine entered his throat, it was like swallowing a fire, and the flame burned down his throat.

The burning sensation gradually subsided and turned into a warm current that flowed into Dantian. His cultivation level has actually increased a little, this sip of wine is comparable to a day of meditation practice.

After tasting the benefits, he raised his head and drank the wine in the gourd. He felt as if he had fallen into a furnace, but he was not drunk at all.

"Hahaha, good boy! Good drinker! As expected of the person I like, the future is limitless."

Wang Daoyuan looked helpless, co-authoring with you, the basis for judging the future of a monk is the amount of alcohol!

Wang Shouye sat up from the stone couch and asked, "What's the matter with you, kid?"

Wang Daoyuan replied: "The boy wants to grow elixir and earn some extra money, so he came to the twelfth uncle to order first-order elixir seeds."

Wang Shouye patted the storage bag at his waist and took out more than ten egg-sized cloth bags.

"There are only a dozen first-order elixir in the clan, and you can take whichever one you want."

Wang Daoyuan thought: Just now, Uncle Twelve directly took a gourd of precious spirit wine and entertained my inferior junior. I drank it all in one gulp, and the Twelfth Uncle not only did not feel distressed, but laughed happily, which shows that he is a generous and generous person. Instead of politely pushing, it is better to hold them generously.

So, he took all the dozen or so packets of seeds and said, "If that's the case, then you're welcome, nephew."

As expected by Wang Daoyuan, after he put away all the seeds, Wang Shouye burst out laughing: "Good boy, he really is a master who doesn't suffer, his temper towards me."

After that, he took out a piece of paper from the storage bag and threw it to Wang Daoyuan: "Seeing that you drink well, this is the red blood brewing recipe you just drank, and I will give it to you together. Don't forget to give it when you make good wine. I have a few altars."

The recipe of spirit wine is extremely precious. The recipe should not only have the raw material ratio of spirit wine, but also the production of koji and the process of brewing. Among them, the production of koji is the most difficult.

Creating a formula of spirit wine, starting from scratch, consumes much human and material resources than developing a formula of the same level of medicinal herbs.

Wang Daoyuan took the recipe and cupped his hands: "Thank you, Uncle Twelve, you will never forget your old age when you make good wine. I won't disturb your old drinking, I will go back to planting elixir."

Wang Shouye nodded: "Run away when you take advantage. He's a good seedling going out. Get the hell out of there, don't forget the few jars of red blood brew you owe me."

Wang Daoyuan hurriedly said, "How dare I rely on Uncle Twelve's account?"

Back in the cave, Wang Daoyuan's consciousness entered the space and planted the seeds in the space spiritual field.

As the owner of the Lingzhu space, Wang Daoyuan does not need to take a hoe to dig holes and sow seeds. As long as you use the power of divine sense, there will be small pits in the spiritual field, and then use divine sense to control sowing, burying soil, and watering, that is, the power of divine sense consumes a lot.

Ten acres of spiritual fields, four acres of spiritual valleys, two acres of yellow cloud grass, one acre of red blood ginseng, and the remaining three acres of land are equally distributed to other spiritual medicines.

Because of the lack of planting experience, Wang Daoyuan did not dare to plant all the seeds that were just about to arrive. Most of the elixir were only planted a little to accumulate experience.

Because I learned to make talismans, I have a good understanding of Huang Yuncao, so I have a lot of varieties. Moreover, he can make talisman paper by himself, which can be produced and sold by himself, making talisman paper, and then refining the talisman, which can increase income without directly selling yellow cloud grass, reducing the risk of being noticed by interested people, killing two birds with one stone.

Red blood ginseng is the main raw material of red blood brewing. The recipe given by Wang Shouye mentioned some methods of planting red blood ginseng, and Wang Daoyuan also has some kinds.

The previously planted Linggu has successfully sprouted in the space, and Wang Daoyuan is also more diverse. Four acres of Linggu, he will eat Linggu every day in the future, and the rest will be sold in batches and locations, so there should be no major disturbance.

After planting the elixir, Wang Daoyuan observed a few Linggu seedlings planted before. Linggu Miao is very similar to the foxtail grass in the previous life, but it is thicker, and the leaves are like swords, all straight.

These Linggu seedlings are already half a foot tall, and they are growing quite... fast?

Wang Daoyuan reacted, this is not right! It has only been a day and a half since the germination of the Linggu seedlings. In such a short time, the Linggu has grown to a height of half a foot?

0