Chapter 6 Planning for the Future
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Although Wang Daoyuan has not personally planted Linggu, he has never eaten pork, and he has seen pigs run away. He also knew that it would take ten to twenty days for Linggu to germinate to a height of half a foot.

For the effect of more than ten days of growth in one and a half days, there are only two possibilities that can be thought of at a time: one, the spirit orb space is extremely suitable for the growth of the spirit valley; two, the time flow rate of the spirit orb space is different from the outside world.

Whether the Lingzhu space is suitable for the growth of Linggu is not easy to judge, but the flow rate of time is very good to judge.

He found two incense sticks, and after lighting them, one was placed outside, and the other was placed in the Spirit Orb space. When the incense in the space is exhausted, the outside world is only about one tenth less. The result shows that the time flow rate of the Lingzhu space is ten times that of the outside world.

"Damn! This is going to be released!" Wang Daoyuan let out an excited roar.

Multiplying the income previously calculated by selling the Spirit Valley by ten, eight thousand spirit stones a year, far surpassing the late Foundation Establishment cultivators who usually don’t have the cultivation of immortals.

The annual income of the entire Wang family is only 20,000 to 30,000 spirit stones, but that is used to support the dozens of cultivators of the entire clan. Wang Daoyuan's 8,000 spirit stones are his own.

In this way, Linggu is ripe in nine days, forty crops a year, and 32,000 catties of Linggu are harvested from four acres of Lingtian.

Wang Daoyuan cried, how can this be sold? After planting this season, I can’t plant so many spiritual grains, I can’t sell it, I can’t eat it, and I can’t give it away. I didn’t expect that one day I would worry about too many resources.

Since the detection of the five spiritual roots, his cultivation resources have been insufficient.

Therefore, the future path he planned is to become a magician and earn resources by making talismans. With the accumulation of the past life and the diligent practice in this life, he could easily make a first-order middle-grade talisman.

He is confident that he will become a second-order talisman around the age of thirty. To become a second-order talisman master, earning spiritual stones is easy. With enough resources, there is still great hope to reach the peak of Qi training before the age of seventy.

He didn't have any extravagant hopes to get the Foundation Establishment Pill. The auction price of the Foundation Establishment Pill had never been lower than 50,000 Spirit Stones, and the power of the poor Wang family was difficult to buy.

Besides, even if the family buys it, it is still the foundation seedling assigned to the family. Even if he was given a Foundation Establishment Pill, the probability of success in Foundation Establishment was very low.

His original idea was to force a breakthrough before he was seventy years old after making every effort.

Now that there is Lingzhu space, resources are not a problem. Wealth is the first priority. As long as there are enough resources, no matter how bad the qualifications are, a foundation can be built.

The hard conditions have changed, and the original plan is unreasonable. Wang Daoyuan has made a new plan for his future.

Set a small goal, earn first... No, first cultivate to the peak of Qi training.

Taking into account his own qualifications, to achieve this small goal, the most optimistic estimate is to be around the age of 30.

After that, there is still 40 years to prepare for breaking through the foundation period.

The small goal has been set, and how to act now needs to be considered.

The family stipulates that the children of the clan can stay in the ancestral land to cultivate before they reach adulthood at the age of 20, and do not need to do any business. After the age of twenty, it is necessary to do things for the family.

Wang Daoyuan's previous idea was to continue to stay at Yuquan Peak and strive to improve the level of talisman. At the age of 20, he came out of the mountains and went to the Wang family's shop to provide the family with amulets.

After becoming a second-order talisman master, you can become the elder of the family, like the ninth uncle Wang Shoude, in charge of the family's first-class industry.

But now, continuing to stay at Yuquan Peak will delay cultivation.

Because underage children cannot leave Yuquan Peak at will, and without leaving Yuquan Peak, the Linggu Lingcao planted in the Lingzhu space cannot be sold. Wang Daoyuan can only stare at a large number of Linggu elixir, but he can't exchange for an elixir to improve his cultivation.

Wang Daoyuan is now a first-order mid-grade talisman master, a "technical talent". There are no other restrictions on doing things in the store except for completing a certain amount of talisman tasks every month.

In this way, he would have enough time to sell Linggu elixir, and he could also buy some higher-value first-order elixir.

He made up his mind that he must find a reason to leave Yuquan Peak as soon as possible and work in the family shop.

In the blink of an eye, more than ten days have passed, and the Linggu in the Lingzhu space has been harvested for a season. It may be because there is no insect scourge in the space. The yield is not bad, with an average yield of more than 230 catties per mu. After that, Wang Daoyuan only left one mu of land to plant Linggu, and the freed up three mu of land, one mu of yellow cloud grass and two mu of red blood ginseng.

Today is the last day of the year. Although ordinary cultivators do not celebrate the New Year like mortals, the Wang family is special and retains the custom of mortals celebrating the New Year.

Wang Chengzu, the founder of the Wang family, was originally the second-generation ancestor of a wealthy family in the mortal world, and he was a seedling on a thousand hectares of land—the only son.

Before the age of 20, Wang Chengzu lived a simple and boring life with a BMW car, a flying eagle and a running dog.

Until the day he turned 20, the city where Wang Chengzu was located was trampled by a sudden tide of beasts, his parents and relatives were buried in the belly of the monster, and only he was lucky enough to escape.

Wang Chengzu vowed to kill all the monsters and avenge the genocide.

Later, he occasionally got a chance to cultivate inheritance and set foot on the road of immortal cultivation. Although he started very late, Wang Chengzu is a monk of Erlinggen, and the water spirit is eight inches and nine points, which is only a little short of Tianlinggen. His cultivation speed can be said to be extremely fast. He began to cultivate immortals in his twenties, successfully established a foundation in his forties, and opened up the Purple Mansion in his eighties.

After that, Wang Chengzu hunted monsters everywhere and made a name for himself in the northern part of Zhao State. The most powerful immortal clan in Zhao country, the royal family Zhao clan intends to recruit him.

Wang Chengzu's ancestor was a minister of the State of Zhao, and his father named him Chengzu, hoping that he would be like his ancestors.

For his father's last wish, and to find a backer, Wang Chengzu accepted the solicitation and became a guest of the Zhao family.

Later, the monsters in the north of Huiyan Mountain invaded the Zhao State, and Wang Chengzu made great achievements in the war against monsters.

After repelling the monsters, the Zhao family rewarded Wang Chengzu with a lot of materials for immortality, and gave Yuquan Peak to Wang Chengzu. Wang Chengzu married a wife and had children and established the Wang family.

Because of Wang Chengzu, the Wang family has had a large number of customs and habits of ordinary families since its establishment. After Wang Chengzu's death, these customs and habits gradually faded, but customs such as accounting at the end of the year and ancestor worship were retained.

Today is a day for family elders to reconcile their accounts, look back and look to the future. In the afternoon, all the clansmen who were free on Yuquan Peak gathered in front of the ancestral temple to listen to the clan elders make a "year-end summary" and announce their plans for the coming year, and then they would worship their ancestors.

Wang Daoyuan stood in front of the ancestral temple and listened to the great elder Wang Zhiren speaking on the high platform. It was as if he had returned to his previous life, and he was listening to the leader's rhetoric.

I don't know how long it took, Wang Daoyuan only felt a little sore in his legs, and the big elder finally finished. Next, the patriarch Wang Zhian stepped forward and said, "I'll say a few more words below."

Wang Daoyuan listened for a while, and was about to continue to wander too much, but the words of the patriarch lifted his spirits.

I just heard the patriarch say: "This year, the family has bought a new store in Qinglifang City. Five or six people are needed to go to work. Those with skills are given priority. If the children of the family are willing to go, ask the elder to sign up."

Hearing this news, Wang Daoyuan, who was preparing to travel to heaven, was suddenly excited. When I was dozing off, someone gave me a pillow, which is an excellent excuse to fall from the sky.

0