Chapter 7 Out of the Mountain
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Daoyuan could not wait to rush forward immediately and find the Great Elder to sign up. However, the patriarch was still talking on the high platform, and he had to worship his ancestors later, so he could only restrain the urge to rush up.

After absently walking through the process of worshipping ancestors, it was already midnight. Wang Daoyuan was so anxious that he could not wait for dawn, and immediately followed the elder to the executive hall.

The Changwu Hall is the office where the elders deal with the affairs of the clan. Wang Daoyuan followed the Great Elder into the Executive Hall and found that someone was already waiting.

After the man saluted the first elder, he said to Wang Dao far: "Seventh brother, why are you here?"

Wang Daoyuan ranked seventh among his peers, and the one who spoke to him was Wang Daocheng, who ranked fourth.

Wang Daocheng was the eldest grandson of Jiu Shugong Wang Shoude, and Wang Daoyuan followed Jiu Shugong to study the talisman. The two saw each other frequently, so they were very familiar with each other.

Wang Daocheng just turned 20 years old, according to family rules to go out to do things.

However, although Wang Daocheng has a grandfather of a second-order talisman master, he is not a material for making talismans, and he knows nothing about the arts of immortality. place of people.

The only specialty is that he is smooth in dealing with things and has a good relationship with people. He is a good seedling as a shopkeeper.

However, the shopkeeper is a fat poor, and only those with qualifications and merits can do it. He is quite a shopkeeper as a hairy boy, that is absolutely impossible.

If you want to be a shopkeeper, you have to find a shop to mix up your qualifications, and the relationship between the old shops is complicated, and the shopkeeper focuses on training people who are close to him.

The newly opened store has nothing to do with it. A piece of white paper is easy to draw on, but it is easy to get ahead.

Therefore, he came to the Standing Hall to sign up early.

Seeing the fourth brother here, Wang Daoyuan was not surprised. The new store is a shortcut to get ahead, and anyone who has a little thought will not want to miss it.

Wang Daoyuan replied: "Fourth brother, you are also aware of my situation. Continuing to stay at Yuquan Peak is a waste of time. It is better to go out and do things earlier, save more spiritual stones, and prepare for the next generation."

The first elder took his seat and registered for the two of them.

Wang Daoyuan reported that he was a first-order low-grade talisman master, and the elders and Wang Daocheng were both startled.

The first elder asked: "What is the success rate of refining the first-order low-grade magic talisman?"

In order to stay out of the limelight, Wang Daoyuan concealed a little bit of his strength and replied, "It's just 40%."

The first elder stroked his beard and said with a smile: "Yes, at such a young age, he has such attainments, and his talent for making talismans is considered to be of the highest quality.

However, you have just turned sixteen, and you are still far from the age set by your family. Although the family did not explicitly prohibit children under the age of 20 from going out to work, there is no precedent for this. You go out early to do things, but of your own accord? "

"Back to the first elder, the kid is indeed willing to go out to do things in advance."

"That's good, since you are voluntary, the clan rules have not explicitly prohibited it, and the clan is short-staffed, then you can go.

You are not yet twenty years old, and the monthly rate of two spiritual stones per month for minor children is still the same. Go back and pack up, and go to Qinglifang City with your ninth brother three days later. "

Wang Daoyuan breathed a sigh of relief, the first step to complete the small goal has finally been successfully taken, and there is no need to worry about Linggu hitting his hand.

After thanking the Great Elder, he rushed back to the cave.

He didn't have anything to clean up, that is, some talisman paper and spirit ink and a low-quality talisman pen, all of which were thrown into the hut in the Lingzhu space, and he was finished.

Yulong Spring is located on the top of Yuquan Peak, with abundant water, forming a half-mu-sized pond around the spring.

The spring water flows out of the pond and runs in the mountains, which is called Yulong Stream. The stream is rich in spiritual energy and is very suitable for irrigating the spiritual fields. Therefore, more than 80% of the spiritual fields of the Wang family are on both sides of the Yulong River, and the caves of the clansmen are also on both sides of the stream.

The stream flows to the foot of the mountain and gathers several streams from outside to form a pool. The shape of the pool is like a bow placed on the ground, so it is named Sleeping Bow Pool.

The pool of water flows out to the southwest of Yuquan Peak. This is the Qingli River. Qingli County is named after the Qingli River.

Wang Daoyuan and more than a dozen clansmen followed Jiu Shu Gong down Yuquan Peak and came to Miangong Lake.

At the southwest end of Miangongtan is a ferry called Miangongdu. Because most of the Wang family's children are in the period of qi training, and they are not yet able to fly with the imperial equipment, most of them travel on the spirit boat.

The spiritual captain in front of him is ten feet long and thirty feet wide. It is made of low-grade spiritual wood, which is sturdy and durable. The spirit boat can be driven down by the power of water, or it can be driven by spirit stones or monks' spirit power.

There are many rivers in Qingli County, and the old nests of various families are mostly on the edge of the Qingli River and its tributaries. The transportation of bulk goods relies on spirit ships. Yuquan Peak is at the source of the Qingli River, and the spirit boat goes down without consuming a little spirit stone.

Wang Chengzu, the patriarch of the Wang family, spent his whole life either killing monsters or on the way to kill monsters. His fighting skills can be said to be invincible at the same level, but he has not made any achievements in the arts of cultivating immortals. There is also no inheritance of the cultivation of immortals, and the level of the Wang family's cultivation of immortals is not ranked in the Qinglijiang area.

That is to say, by virtue of its location in the upper reaches of the Qingli River, the transportation of bulk goods consumes less spiritual stones, and the transportation of bulky goods such as stones, spiritual mines, and spiritual wood is the family's pillar industry.

The water flow of the Qingli River is gentle, and with water power alone, it may take ten days and a half for the spirit boat to travel from Yuquan Peak to Qinglifang City.

Wang Daoyuan and his party are related to the opening of the store, and they have no time to waste on the road. They take turns to use spiritual power to drive the spiritual boat. In just one and a half days, the city of Qinglifang is already in sight.

Lifang City in Qing Dynasty was established by Wang Chengzu.

Wang Chengzu made great contributions in the invasion of monsters, obtained a lot of resources, and established a family in Yuquan Peak. When he was less than two hundred years old, he broke through to the Golden Core Realm and became the only Golden Core cultivator in Qingli County.

However, the members of the Wang family have not been prosperous, and Wang Chengzu has no desire to expand.

This lack of prosperity does not mean that there are few descendants. Before Wang Chengzu was two hundred years old, he had more than 20 sons and more than 10 daughters, but he did not have a monk. It was not until he was more than three hundred years old that he had his first monk son, Wang Zuxing.

At this point, the luck of the Wang family broke out. Wang Chengzu gave birth to several monks and children in a row, and many monks were born among the descendants of those mortal children. In the past few decades, the Wang family quickly grew into a cultivating family with fifty or sixty monks.

In addition, thanks to the mortal children born to Wang Chengzu in his early years, the number of mortals in the Wang family has grown to nearly 10,000.

With more family members, it is natural to buy more properties to support a large family. Since then, the Wang family began to expand rapidly. Wang Chengzu took the lead in establishing Qinglifang City where Qingxi merged into Qingli River. Because this is the site of the Wang family, 50% of the shops belong to the Wang family.

Qinglifang City brought a large amount of spiritual stones to the Wang family, and the Wang family expanded to the lower reaches of the Qingli River with Fang City as a stronghold. For decades, the various forces in the Qingli River basin have either formed alliances with the Wang family or directly become vassals.

When the Wang family entered its heyday, Qingli County almost became the fief of the Wang family, known as the "Qingli Wang Family".

It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. More than 300 years ago, the Tianzhan Mountain range monsters rioted, and the Zhao royal family resisted it with all their strength. Although it was finally subsided, the Zhao royal family also suffered heavy losses.

At this time, the three major sects took the opportunity to riot and overthrew the Zhao royal family. Wang Chengzu, as the guest of the Zhao family, was also involved and died in battle.

Wang Chengzu showed great power in this battle, and cooperated with his spirit beast, which is now the clan emblem of the Wang family - Dragon Fish, to kill five Jindan cultivators in Canyang Palace. After this battle, the Cangyang Palace, which turned out to be the first in strength among the three major sects, became the penultimate one.

After the war, the Zhao clan perished, and some of the clansmen fled the Zhao country. The three major sects dominated the Zhao country and slaughtered the affiliated forces of the Zhao clan, including the Wang family.

Fortunately, the Netherworld Sect, one of the three major sects, took over the Qingli County of the Zhao State. The Netherworld Sect and the Cangyang Palace have not dealt with each other. Wang Chengzu slapped the Cangyang Palace in the face, and the Netherworld Sect was very pleasing to the Wang family.

In addition, Wang Chengzu is only a guest of the Zhao family, and has no relationship by marriage. After the war, the Wang family asked others to intercede, but the family was not exterminated. Moreover, the Nether Sect also obstructed the Palace of the Setting Sun to seek revenge from the Wang family.

However, the Wang family also suffered a lot of losses. The monks in the family lost more than half, and they also donated a large number of mines, forest farms, and most of the shops in Qinglifang City. .

0