Extra – 25 The momentum of the moment
496 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the interrogation, we return to my room to discuss our future plans.

"For the time being, what should we do about this trip?"

The prince and I are sitting opposite each other at the table in the room. Elle, as usual, is curled up on the bed as soon as we return to the room.

"That said... If safety is a priority, it would be best not to leave the mansion today and return to the royal capital tomorrow..."

The reason why the prince is reluctant to say anything is probably because of the queen and Aria-sama, after all. Probably because he can see that the two of them would say, "Do something about that...."
This would be different if the number of opponents was clear... in fear of an assailant who we doesn't know if there are others you may think that you have lost. However, if there are other assailants and the queen and aria-sama were hurt, that would be a big problem.

Huh? Since the purpose of this trip was confess my feelings to begin with, perhaps if I quickly confess my feelings for him, it would be easier to return than I thought?

It just occurred to me, but when I think about it that way, it seems like the best thing to do. But then again, I have my dreams too.... I can't confess my feelings in a situation that has no mood, as expected.

I shake my head and dismiss the idea.

"What's the matter you suddenly stop talking?"

Suddenly I was surprised at the voice I heard nearby. When I raised my face, the prince was looking into my face.
Was he worried about my sudden silence?

"N-no! Nothing.... I'm not thinking about the prince, you know."

Hearing this, the prince's face looks so happy.

"Oh, so you were thinking about me, despite my mother and aria's concerns? I would be very happy if you could tell me what you were thinking about."

"Eh? N-no, nothing... I'm not thinking about the prince, okay?"

Damn, you're always so terrible at this, why only at times like this...!

"Hmmm...So you're saying I'm not worth much thought to Sakura."

"Eh? No... I didn't mean that..."

I was flustered by the drop in the tone of the prince's voice.
I'm not saying it's not worth thinking about, but rather the opposite: I've been thinking about the prince for a while now, and it's made things a bit difficult....

Ah! But I can't say that to him!

"...Pft"

....Eh?

"I'm just kidding. I think it's unusual for Sakura to be embarrassed by this. I'm sorry, I think i teased you a little too much"

Huh? You're kidding...?

"But I'm sure the usual Sakura would would have been able to let this slide.. You seem to be thinking a lot these days, what's troubling you?"

......You say that? The person who is causing me so much trouble is so carefree...!

And...!

"Whose fault do you think it is?"

Maybe it was a reaction to all the trouble she had been going through, but the prince's irresponsible words made her lose her temper.

"Perhaps it's my fault?"

The prince asked with a surprised look on his face, as if this possibility had never crossed his mind.
However, that only fuels me more

"After causing so much trouble, I can' t help but wonder...! The prince must be satisfied, because he just said what he wanted to say and left Thanks to him, I was troubled by this and that and yet, he acted as if nothing happened, which made me even more worried...!"

"W-wait! I thought it was best at that time...。 And if I had an attitude, it would be like I was impatient for your answer So I..."

"Huh? What's for the best, what's impatient? I was troubled a lot because of your attitude! If you say it's for my sake, why don't we just not meet until i decided on my answer? And yet, the next day he came to have dinner with me the same way, and acted as if the proposal had never happened and because of that, I felt like I was the only one who had to worry about it!"

"W-wait a minute! What do you mean by proposal..."

"Yeah? you're saying that you didn't mean that! you are cruel! You've been causing me trouble, and now you're telling me that it is misunderstanding! You are an enemy of women!"

"I wouldn't say that! So it's more of a step-by-step process first, or something like that and eventually..."

"What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the prince's position or age. What about your relationship? Yes! If it were a prince, it would be an engagement with him."

"No, that's true, but..."

"Agh, enough already! That's why people say you're a sloppy person, that you don't understand women's feelings, or that you have no delicacy! Why did I ever fall in love with such a person?"

"Wait, hold on! How can that be? ! What do you mean, "useless"? Did you just say you love me?"

"...Ah"

"Could it be that this is why you're distant lately? And is that why mother and aria forced you to participate in this summer vacation?"

"...It's the worst. More so in a situation without even a shred of romance, while yelling at the top of his lungs in the heat of the moment...."

Moreover, you know? Why are you so sharp at times like this? Or perhaps you were unaware of this trip? Does that mean you are being insensitive?

"Hey, can you answer my question without being silent? Am I right in assuming that that was your answer to what just happened? And if you thought that was a proposal, then you can assume that can't you?"

"......"

"Sakura."

"......"

"Hey, Sakura!"

Agh! you are noisy

"That's right! This trip was decided by Aria-sama and Chiffon-san in order to reply. I thought it was going to be a romantic situation so why did it have to come to this. It's all the prince's fault! It's entirely the prince's fault that he proposed without consent, that he pushed me around and that his attackers showed up! Yes the situation would have been perfect last night but because of the attacker..."

"Wait, that's not my fault."

"No it's all the prince's fault! If the prince had understood women's feelings none of this would have happened! I am a woman too you know. I had a longing for an ideal marriage proposal. But the prince...! what have I been worrying about?"

"Oh did you worry about it? Well I was worried about it until I told you what I thought, but this is the best thing. Yes you were worried about me well Sakura's got a cute side."

Hm what is it? What's with that triumphant tone? And that smirk on your face is disgusting.

"No one said anything like that. You're overconfident, aren't you?"

"You don't have to be shy. I knew how much Sakura thought of me"

.....would be fine. I will make you regret getting carried away

"El i give you permission. Grow up and punish him"

"Nya?"

El, who had been curled up in a ball as if she had nothing to do with it, got up at my command.

"Hey don't need to hide your embarrassment."

"Do it El"

"Nya~"

"he jumped off of the bed and approach him. Then like in the prison he was wrapped in light and became the White Links."

"Gau."

"Wait I'm sorry So..."

"El do it."

El looked at me as if asking for instructions and I gave instructions again.

"Gau."

One reply and El leans on the prince. This is such a huge body no matter how well trained he is, there is no way he can resist El.
With a loud thud the prince fell to the floor. At that moment, the floor screamed under El's weight.

"Hey, stop it! Sakura I am sorry so please help me..."

Hmph. You're a prince but you're a hundred years too young to make fun of me. You should have to reflect on it. El is smart enough not to worry about it.

"Hey don't lick me! That's why your nails shouldn't be fashionable. With that weight the punch is...!"

I got up to make some tea while the prince and El were playing.

8