Extra – 32 Disliked By Everyone
330 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Honestly, what are you doing when people are busy?"

Yes, you are right. I have no words to reply.....

"S-so, when is the reinforcement knights scheduled to arrive?"

I'll try to change the topic to get away from this needle in a haystack situation called the Prince's thorny soliloquy.

Hmm? Yeah, I don't know for sure, but they will be here tonight at the earliest. At the latest, they should be here tomorrow morning. After that, we will reinforce security while resting the arriving knights in shifts. We'll return to royal capital in three days, as planned, while keeping an eye on the situation.

I see, so the reason for not returning immediately is to let the reinforcement knights rest and make sure they are fully prepared. It is true that knights and cavalrymen are too tired to work properly if the schedule is so aggressive that they arrive tonight and leave early tomorrow morning. You are indeed in a position to organize the knights. You have thought this through.

I will tell mother and the others, but until then, please be quiet, okay? Please don't act alone or do anything reckless.

What's with that tone? It's as if I'm the one who does reckless things. I don't remember doing anything so reckless in the past....... maybe.
I don't know if he could sense what I was thinking or if it showed in my dissatisfied face, but the prince's placed his hand on my head.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm worried about you. I'm sure Sakura will be fine, but there are situations like last night. I don't want you to get hurt before we're officially engaged, even though you've accepted my proposal."

When you put it like that, I can't say anything. And it's true that I didn't realize...... what happened last night, no matter how fully emotional I was. As a result, the prince covered for me and that kind of thing and such.....

"What's wrong, you suddenly turned down"

"N-nothing! I don't recall any squirming, caterpillars, or full-grown caterpillars!"

I can't look up because I even remembered something unnecessary. I was so embarrassed that I even shook off the hand that was placed on my head.

"Calm down a bit, I don't understand what you mean? unkempt and caterpillar... Are you talking about this morning?"

"W-w-w-what are you talking about! I didn't say anything about a caterpillar that came out of the bushes and was growing in the morning, or that it was bigger than a frankfurter sausage!"

"So calm down! I don't understand the meaning anymore!"

"I am calm! It's not right for the prince to show you something like that in the first place!"

"What is such-and-such a thing?"(あんなものとはなんだ、あんなものとは!)

"That kind of thing is that kind of thing! Moreover, it is growing in the morning!"

"I told you that growth...... is a physiological phenomenon! And I didn't want to show it to you, you saw it on your own!"

"At that time, your life was in danger if i didn't do that! That's why...."

"But still, there's a way to say it, isn't there? I don't think it's as crude as you make it out to be."

"I don't mean to be crude...... although I think it was a rather fine thing....... What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Sakura said it on your own."

Huffing and puffing, we glare at each other, breathing hard. If you look at it calmly, you wonder what topic they are talking about with each other, but their excuse is that at this time they were excited by the words they were shouting in the heat of the moment.

"Please calm down, both of you. It's so noisy, i come and see what's going on at...... What nonsense are you two arguing about?"

A voice interrupted them.

"Chiffon-san! How long have you been there......?"

"Is it a caterpillar that came out of the bushes?"

It was almost from the very beginning of the argument!

I was reluctant to interject because of the content of the article, but I thought it was too much to ask......
Ugh, you are absolutely right.
I glanced at the prince, and he too looked a little embarrassed.

"There is a saying that is just right for the two of you right now. [Lover's quarrel is disliked by everyone]."

"Lover's quarrel? We have no quarrel with each other......."

"You two are engaged to be married, even if it's just a verbal agreement, so please make up quickly. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to make up for it."

Chiffon-san left the room with those words, leaving us with nothing to do. The prince and I were left in an awkward atmosphere.

".....I'm Sorry"

I hesitated for a while and then I was the first to apologize. I was the first one to say sorry. In the first place, it would have been better if I had not remembered or said anything unnecessary.......

"No, it was my fault too. I wish I hadn't said anything unnecessary, even if it was in the heat of the moment."

We both apologized awkwardly, and now we're on the same...... page.

"Speaking of which, there's something I wanted to ask you."

Since we're here, let's ask it while we're being awkward.

"What is it?"

"Why did the prince like me? To be honest, I don't think I'm the type of person the prince would like."

Yes, you may think it's too late to ask after he proposed to me, but I've been wondering about it for a long time.

"Because I am small in stature, and my breasts are flat. I'm not the prince's type."

I don't think I am attractive as a woman myself. Even princes must like women with large breasts and a so-called "Hourglass" body shape.

"What are you asking me all of a sudden...... what is my preference? Don't tell me you still think I'm some kind of a boob alien or something?"

Oh, you remember? I said those words a long time ago.

"You know what? I know I've said this before, but I don't like big breasts. I don't base my taste in women on the size of their breasts."

"But if anything, you prefer larger breasts, don't you?"

"I'm telling you, it's better to have than not to have it at all...... I'm telling you it's not."

I don't accept that.

"I've said it many times, but I don't intend to select women based solely on appearance. That's because, in general, when we talk about femininity, the first thing we look at are breasts, but the size of breasts is a personal matter. I have heard that some men place absolute importance on the size of the breasts, but I don't think the size of the breasts is that important."

"Eh? What is important then? Ha! No way, are you lolicon......?"

"There it is again....... What kind of eyes does Sakura have on me?"

What do you mean, you know?

"You see? Sakura is small, looks like a child, and has no breasts. And her buttocks are not big either. She's not very fleshy. In that sense, she is not attractive as a woman."

I'm sorry, I was the one who asked the question, but don't you think that's a bit too much to say in front of the person in question? I can't complain because the content is true. Although I am aware of it, it is quite harsh to hear it said to my face. And it is from my fiancée, even if it is only temporarily.

......Can I cry?

"That doesn't mean that Sakura doesn't have any appeal at all."

I looked up from my slumped face at the words, which were different from the ones he had said.

"It could be, for example, her cooking, her housekeeping skills, her personality, and so on."

You are suddenly lifting me up. The most important thing to remember is that you can't just take a few things and make them work for you. Well, my cooking is different from theirs.

"By the way, what do you think is most attractive to the prince?"

Here is what I am concerned about. In other words, because it is more important to the prince than a seductive body line.

"Is it the most......"

In response to my question, the prince puts his hand on his chin as if thinking for a moment.

It's not a quick answer, is it?

"It's hard to say which is the best, but I'd say there's a notch in Sakura that I'm aware of."

Hmm, I'm curious about that.

"Well, that's a secret."

"Ehh!? Why?"

"By all means. Anyway, it just goes to show that looks aren't everything. Oh, of course I'm not saying that Sakura's looks are bad, okay? Sure, she looks like a child and she doesn't have breasts, but she's got a pretty face."

Mmm, you seem to be very tight-lipped. I mean, I won't be fooled by words like "cute" and "......pretty" now, will I?

"W-Well, I'll stop pursuing it for now."

This is not a misrepresentation, I just avoided wasting time because he was not likely to talk even if I pursued the issue. Please don't misunderstand me there, okay?

8