Chapter 2
2.1k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next two days were really tough for Viego. If he were to describe his current condition, it would be the worst hangover of his life. Add to that the fact that his muscles haven't grown, but seem stronger instead. However, the pain in his entire body made it impossible for him to check. So he mostly lay and ate and lay. Until the day progressed better, and actually sitting in the workshop, sitting exactly on the anvil, Viego turned the steel hammer in his hand and stared at it. Leading an internal monologue.

(Viego)-,,It was stupid. It is impossible to hide. Though I thought, or rather I contemplated the options, it was a miraculous power. But as you can see it consumes energy. As I am an Asgardian and an Elf, I should have quite a lot of mana. Though old Vi, he didn't practice magic or anything like that. So I can have a mana pool a little less than an Asgardian magician, I don't know. Whore. A system would be useful, then I would scan people and have easy access to this information. Ahhh..."

Finishing Viego thought, he hit the hammer and looked at him again.

(Viego)-,,Better to think, it would be nice to have some way of measuring this energy. The best way would be to use something small like a needle, but needles are not profitable and producing that quantity is just silly. Maybe I will think otherwise, single-handed swords are the best profitable goods. It is a commodity that always sells, even if someone is using a halberd or spearman as the main weapon. He always carries a one-handed weapon on his belt as a spare. So there is always a stay for her, God bless Odin ... or just out of place. A plus for Odin, or rather one of his ancestors, for inventing a set of weapons. So the best idea is to measure power with swords."

Then Viego got up and quickly went to the warehouse and he carried the remaining one-handed swords (Gladius) to the workshop, then he took all the single-handed swords from the "Shop" section. And set them in a box in front of the anvil and counted them.

(Viego)-,,15...It's not enough for sale. So I'll have to create more. The holiday only ends in three days, from what I remember from my memories. Thor and most of the city are celebrating a victory week, so 3 days. Before I have to open a shop. I can't upgrade everyone right away because not everyone has that many gold coins. Currency. Asgard has 3 types of coins, gold known as Goldir, silver Siris, bronze brivir. However, everyone just calls it golden and so on. So no problem, value of 1 gold = 100 bronze and so on. So good."

(Viego)-,,Currently, the price of one Gladius or other one-handed weapon is 30 silver coins. The price is very low as I am not the only blacksmith in town. And the profit per item after subtracting the cost of production is only 5 silver coins. Very little. If a meal at the cheapest tavern costs 8 silver coins, that's a good meal."

(Viego)-,,Old Vi produced a pathetic 3 swords a day, but we don't just sell swords. But armor, fuck, good thing slavery exists in Asgard. Which is a bit weird, because I wouldn't expect it from the perverted Odin DXD or the MCU after he turned into the grandfather of the king's conquests. Though old Vi never knew Odin, and rumors would point to DXD versions. Although no one excludes that despite being an exile, he cannot also be an old-fashioned ruler who sees only Profit. Hard to say.".

(Viego)-,,However, a slave requires money and I can forget about the workers. I need a loyal following, and according to memories. A slave will die sooner than he will betray his master or defy his orders. Slave Runes. May I never end up like this. For now, the best step will be to make a remament, i.e. a list of all goods. It should take me about an hour, and then I can check what is missing in the store. And forge as much of this commodity as possible by the end of the day today. And before going to bed, use "Upgrade" on swords. And before Upgrade I will have to find my father's ,,metal and ores" book. Go Work!"

For the next 40 minutes, Viego kept a list of all the goods in his possession. And, unfortunately, it wasn't too much, it was barely enough to fill the shelves of a store for one opening. When Viego was looking at the list, he read it again as he walked towards the workshop to sit on the cowboy again and think.


x15 one-handed swords. Type Gladius. (Although they have a more Nordic appearance and are called Wordir. However, they look almost like Gladius.)

8 small steel shield
5 large steel Shield
6 Medium Leather Shields
13 leather helms
8 leather armor
15 leather pairs of pants
23 leather gloves

5 helmets for students of the Asgardian school
8 Helmets for Asgard soldiers
5 plate armor for the Asgard turtle
12 plate armor for students of the Asgard school
20 plate gloves for both types
15 armor plate pants for both types

10 Steel Halberds
26 spears with a steel point.
7 heavy two-handed swords
15 two-handed axes
5 single-handed axes
2 Rapiers
200 shots with a steel point
6 short bows
3 long bows
8 daggers

.....

..


(Viego)-,,It's really not much. I remember the father of the old me. When he ran the shop, he had hundreds of copies of each weapon and armor. I remember he even had workers and other buildings outside the city. However, the wars of Odin and his daughter, although this knowledge was long kept secret by Odin. They took a lot of workers, and eventually my father. And that tells me something about the period I'm in since Thor is already young and possibly a similar age to me. I'm not sure."

(Viego)-,,From what I remember. Rarely anyone buys armor from me, mostly Viego at night he made additional Gladiuses and labor. Because they are often broken when swordsmen use techniques. I think they're using something like a combat aura, I don't know much about that. But the fact is, I have to spend these last three days crafting Gladius and spearmen. I Upgrade at least 3/4 of the goods. To work. I should have spawned up to 10 Gladius before sunset."

 

Working on making one-handed mitzvahs turned out to be something fun and fun for him. Especially since Old Vi's memory and memories make him know what he is doing. And he can fully enjoy this process. Additionally he found that his muscles although had not undergone a visual change from the outside. He was the one who clearly felt the muscles working much more efficiently, and the strokes seemed stronger than he remembered.

Viego thought that his muscles hadn't grown through "Upgrade", but they just changed to higher quality muscles. That means if he had had Asgardian muscles before, now he had either the Asgardian apex muscles or something better. Viego was not sure because he does not have a system and has no rare knowledge of natra physionomi and body anatomy. So Viego could only develop theories. But to better understand the nature of his power, it is necessary to build his knowledge. But to do that, money is needed. steel goods.

As Viego noticed that it was getting darker and darker, he fired the candles and quickly finished fitting the hilt to the last Gladius produced today. And then Viego, still holding the recently produced weapon, walked over to the chest in which he kept the swords produced today, and together with the chest of swords, the chests in front of the anvil on which he sat. And he thought.

(Viego)-,,Only six pieces, that's new to me. So it is understandable that so little. I'm not Viego's old man. But it's hard. Let's try to Upgrade this batch of goods. Maybe only upgrade goods by me. Although it depends on how many units I am able to Upgrade."

Then, seeing that all the windows are closed and that the book he took from under the counter of the shop where his father usually keeps it, lies next to him by the anvil. He looked again at the Gladius he had in his hand all the time. And his appearance was quite simple. The color of the blade steel was dark, visually it looked like dark gray steel. It looked quite simple, the handle, with a round logo of Vi's workshop. In the form of a sword and an ax stuck in an anvil. And the round head at the bottom of the hilt.

(Viego)-Upgrade.

The sword was for a moment surrounded by white light, like a pokemon during its evolution. An almost identical weapon appeared in its place, but the blade was much darker in color, almost black. And the hilt, which was made of simple gray oak, looked much more solid now, and although Viego did not recognize wood. It seemed much nicer to the eye and was now more gray-white in color. Maybe the evolution of the oak tree. Viego did not know. However, he decided to check his father's book in search of steel into which the new weapon turned.

The search did not take much time due to the numerous tabs in the book. So finding more specific steel was not a problem. This book contained steel from all 9 kingdoms, and there were various metal ores, the Ingredients needed to make them. Where to find them and much more. A real encyclopedia and a family treasure at the same time. And Viego knew that only Odin had a second copy of this book. So Viego promised to watch over her.

(Viego)- ,,Dark Steel-Made of metals obtained in Vanaheim ............... discovered ........... Its strength exceeds ordinary steel, but the process of its creation is extremely difficult and expensive .................... The production process is following............ "

Viego was fascinated with acquiring witchcraft, it was really interesting to him. The author of the book even described the history of wars that broke out because of blacksmiths capable of producing this steel. However, that was a really long time ago, and now Dark Steel is not unusual. Once upon a time, however, even ordinary steel was something truly precious and unique. Learn the history in such a way, it delights Viego. That's why he decided to stop reading for a moment and check how many swords could be upgraded before he was really weak.

However, it turned out that after 6 swords, he only had a slight headache and only when he handed some swords from the store. He discovered that his daily limit for losing consciousness and clear mind was 11 one-handed swords. He could certainly Upgrade a few more plays, but he still wanted to read and demonstrate his knowledge. As old Vi's memories become more and more blurry, so it's better to get some knowledge yourself.

So Viego gladly locked the new goods in a new, larger box, which he placed next to the bed. And after reading a few chapters, exhausted, he went to sleep.

 

53