Chapter 6
1k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Briefly speaking, it was awkward for Vi to return home. People on the street looked at Vi strangely, mainly because of the two female slaves in their characteristic straw clothes. Viego go saw that two of his slaves are slightly dead in their eyes. However, he said nothing.

When they got to Viego's house, he led the two women behind the building, specifically to the back entrance of the workshop.

(Viego)-Wait here. You can sit down, talk to each other. And I will slightly modify the input so ..... she can enter.

The two women just sat down on the grass and looked at Viego working at the time.

Viego as he was bringing down tools and slowly starting work on enlarging the flamug of the door. He thought. The process of applying the runes was really drastic. Viego watched as the Slave trader, with the help of a red needle, drew a rune on the bodies of women. The process was really painful, but both were paralyzed so that the trader could draw the perfect rune. And although Vi felt a little sorry for the women, he was more intrigued by the rune itself. And the process of applying it to the slave's body.

But now that his mind is a little cooler. Viego had moments of reflection as to whether it was wrong that he did not care about their fate. That the lives of others, besides his own, were not so important. Although now that he has combined his blood with the rune on the bodies of women. Feel a bond with both women. And now they seem to be more important than the other inhabitants of Asgard. In which he had so far only seen a source of coins. Viego really had a dilemma to figure out. However, even when he had finished opening the flameproof of the door, he found no answer. So he decided to go ahead and see how things turned out.

When Viego put away the tools or rather moved them to a place where he will be using them in a moment. Because today he plans to slightly redo his workshop and in the place where Vi used to keep unused metal ore crates. Not to go to the warehouse every time. Move them and make a small room for a female Centaur.

(Viego)-Go inside.

The two women got up and just entered the workshop. With a short glance, Viego showed them to stand next to the metal smelting furnace, and he sat down on his favorite anvil.

(Viego)-At the beginning. I believe you understand the present situation. And I don't need to explain to you. You both belong to me. They both nodded, though he knew a hint of sadness on their faces.

They both nodded, though he knew a hint of sadness on their faces.

(Viego)-You can address me as you like. Master, Lord, whatever. My name is Viego Wielandson, your master. Now what names do you have.

Viego first looked at the blonde busty female centaur. Who, taking a deep breath, then said in a weak voice. Still avoiding Vi's gaze and wandering the ground.

(???)-I..I...I don't have "anymore" a name. I lost the right to bear my name when I lost my freedom. So please give me a name, master.

Viego was looking at the face of the blonde-haired beauty. And he could see the pain painted on her face. Viego didn't know much about centaurs, though if he remembered well. In most cultural texts from his former world, the valuables were portrayed as proud creatures, say very chivalrous. Although Viego did not know if it was similar on this candle. Hearing what the male centaur was saying, he was very sure that it was similar here as well.

(Viego)-Good. Then I call you Caelestis Aes. But I'll call you Cael.

The woman knelt and nodded her head in some thicket. And before Viego turned to his second slave. He mentally insulted himself a bit for inventing such a name. Well, the name Cael literally means "Heavenly Bronze." He called her literally after the thing that prompted him to buy her. But surprisingly, apart from a little reflection on his own nomenclature, he hardly cared about it.

As Viego looked at the slightly pensive woman standing next to Cael. Viego could not quite understand how she can sexually attract him. She is muscular, even a little too much. She has very well defined muscles and her breasts are still normal size despite being much smaller than Cael. Her figure does not have unnecessary fat, but even though a normal guy would say that she is too muscular and not his type. Viego even likes her appearance, which prompted him to ask if he was feeling well. But Viego had even had some argumentative thoughts about the first night being the new slave.

(Irina)-My name is Irina of the Dragon Volcanic Tribe.

Irina, unlike Cael, had a more confident voice and looked into Vi's eyes as she spoke to him. Which Vi liked very much, even though he thought he should reprimand her.

(Viego)-Well, since the introduction is behind us. He will briefly introduce the rules. First, as you know, I run a blacksmith's shop here and I got you not only for my own pleasure. But also to help with my business. It will be your responsibility to work in the workshop and in the shop when I will not be able to, when I am busy. First, you are to obey my every command. If the client is offensive to you, you can leave right away. And come up to me and let me know. If a client or another person who is not me tries to touch you. You can attack it, and if it's too strong, use whatever means you can to let me know.

(Viego)-In summary, the only person who can touch you, other than shaking hands in greeting. Am I. Other people are not allowed to do so, and you must not allow anyone to harm you, be it physically, magically or verbally.

(Viego)-Now that's over the head. Next. From the fact that the designer of the house did not foresee that a centaur might live here. For a while, until I have funded a major renovation. And since the entrance to the second floor is a staircase, and there really is a slim chance that Cael will pass through it. I will build you a room here in the workshop today. Irina, you are sleeping with me, I have no funds for renovation. And my old two rooms have been turned into a studio and an office. So you sleep with me.

(Viego)-And also about the rules. You have the right to express your opinion. Something the dwarf said you had to say it out loud. I don't remember. In short, you have the right to express your opinion, but remember that I am your master. Today is a late hour so I'm just going to make peace for Cael. Tomorrow we will make workwear for you. And as you can easily guess with armor, I will also give you a weapon, but you will make it yourself.

(Viego)-As for the work. It looks like the following Irina from the simple fact that the magazine jamb for now is too small. You will bring me a list of all the goods in the store every evening. Based on this, we will produce new ones. Tomorrow I will explain to you in detail, but that's enough for now.

(Viego)-For now, you can rest, on the shelf you have scrambled eggs with bread and a few steaks. Fill yourselves and I'll finish peace.

Then Viego got up and just as he was about to go to the warehouse for a supply of boards. Irina took a step towards him and said.

(Irina)-Should, I help the master?

Viego was slightly surprised that she showed an initiative. However, with a slight smile, he said.

(Viego)-No. I can handle. I want to give Cael a sleeping corner. So eat for now and then bring down the bed and shelves and a few decorative items so you can help Cael furnish her room, Irina.

In general, Viego was starting to like it when two women watch him work. It seemed nice to him, and with even greater ferocity, he erected the skeleton of the walls, then he nailed the boards evenly to form the walls. Viego did not have a spare door, so after a brief explanation, he used an ice bear's skin instead of a door, or simply his father's old fur. Which felt cold. So it won't be so hot in Cael's new room because of the stoves in the workshop.

When the walls were ready. Viego used his special power and the walls and floor inside Cael's room. From simple oak planks they turned into expensive looking dark brown planks. That made the room, although in one color, looked much better.

As Cael saw the white symbiote cover the walls, she exclaimed. He later explained that it was his ancestral power and they could not tell anyone about it. Then Viego and Irina moved furniture from the two old rooms on the first floor to Irina's room. Though it was necessary to create a new double bed so that Cael could fit on it at all.

After that, Viego just put together the furniture and decorations he found. And he let two girls furnish the room. And while they were furnishing the room. Viego went into the kitchen and after a short meal. Seeing that they were not finished yet, Vi began to create leather armor for Cael and Irina. However, when they both left, Viego wasn't even half of Irin's breastplate. So he put it aside. And seeing that the room was very nicely furnished, even better than his own. He smiled at the girls and said.

(Viego)-Something so faced that for such utterances a woman's hand is needed. But okay Cael is late go to bed. And Irina, at least behind me, by the way, as a larger staircase, you and Cael will change the arrangement of our bath.

As Cael entered her room. Viego went up the stairs to the bedroom. And Irina was following him slowly. Once they got inside Vi, he immediately began to undress. He took off the expensive robes he was wearing. And he would literally strip naked, in stages, without any resistance.

On the other hand, Irina froze a little and just stood and looked at Vi. And his already minimal defined muscles. Viego also noted that the muscles after "Upgrade" develop faster than normal. However, on the return, he lay down naked on the bed and looked at Irine and spoke shortly.

(Viego)-Take off your clothes and join me.

30