Chapter 7
926 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night with Irina was unusual for Vi. For him, the very fact that he had such power over the Oni woman. That without thinking she stripped naked and he could do whatever he wanted with her. The feeling of power is addictive, and Viego took advantage of this fact for several hours at night by having wild sex with Irina. Not at all thinking about Cael listening to everything from the lower floor.

The next morning, Viego woke up with a heavy weight on his chest. He had to admit that waking up in the company of such a beautiful woman, naked clinging to his breast, was really nice.

Viego was not going to wake her up, so instead after a dozen or so minutes of enjoying the body of a beautiful woman cuddled up against him. From the fact that it was really early hour, and the sun was just rising, and the first rays of light were reaching the land of Asgard. Viego crawled out of bed as gently as possible. And as he did so, he walked over to the pants that were lying sloppy on the floor and put them on.

Then he looked at Irine, who was sweetly sleeping on the bed, now sleeping on her back with her hands lying limp alongside her body. The bright blue blanket only covered her right leg, so the sight was amazing. However, feeling a light earthy air, he before he left. He adjusted the blanket and covered her tightly.

(Viego)-,,I feel strangely pleased ... hehe ... A new feeling, quite peculiar. I think I should reward Irine for that. To work."

Then Viego looked into Cael's room, who was sleeping on her really big bed. Viego regretted that she slept with her clothes on, but as he adjusted the blanket, he felt her one big tit for a few seconds. Fortunately, not waking her up.

Then Viego went back upstairs and went to the kitchen. It took him half an hour to cook a meal for himself and his spirit of slaves. Luckily the two girls didn't wake up, so Viego first set Cael on the bedside table for her breakfast consisting of a salad with pieces of Asgardian chicken meat, a few sandwiches, and apple juice. As Viego entered the room with a tray full of food to his bedroom where Irina slept. He saw her sitting on the bed, leaning against the bedframe, thinking.

As Viego entered the room, Irina looked at him and he saw the look of surprise on her face.

(Irina)-Good morning, Master.

Viego walked over to the bed and placed the trays on the spare part of the bed and reached for a small dining table on the bed that lay under the bed. And he pulled it out, and with a quick and skillful movement, he placed the table over Irina's lap. Then he placed the food trays on it and leaned over the tray to steal his slave's mouth.

(Viego)-Good Morning, Irina. I didn't know what you and Irina like to eat so I made something light for you to start the day. Eat your fill while I go to the workshop and finish your clothes. It may take a while, but today is Sunday. So you don't have to hurry. However, if you stand, you can forge one-handed swords from ordinary Wanehaim Steel. However, you don't need to hurry. And tell Cael to start too, but today is Sunday and if it wasn't for the fact that we have a shortage of supplies it would be a day off. But okay, eat it and take your time.

Viego noticed that Irinia was staring at the trays hungry, but at the same time her shocked expression was still promising. Viego speculated that she might have expected worse treatment, after all, Viego had already had sex with her the first night. And this could be an introduction to much worse treatment, it could be used during the day as an inhuman machine for the production of weapons and armor, and at night as a sexual toy of its owner. However, instead, she is treated as a wife, a lover who works for her husband's company. Although the two threads differ only in the level of use.

 

 

Sunday was quite strange, speaking one by one. Viego when he finished the light leather armor for Irina and Cael, which at the same time protects against injury at work, but also suitable for combat. They were then working on more single-handed swords. Cael was now finishing one by putting on the hilt and burning it with the Viego logo. The logo showed an anvil into which a sword and ax had been stuck, not very prominent. But Viego plans to replace the logo someday. However, there is no idea for this yet.

Cael, now still wearing the lined one-piece rag covering her body, was not expecting. That Viego would just put all the elements of her new outfit next to him and start taking her only clothes off her quite intimately.

(Cael)-Maastter??!!

Viego didn't say anything, just chuckled softly. And he slowly took her dress off her, starting with her hybrid ass, gently touching her buttocks as he grasped the edge of her lined clothes. Then, with a slow motion to undress the women, touching her entire body while ignoring her red face.

After he took the entire line of her gowns off her, he squeezed and kissed her breasts for a few seconds and finally placed a kiss on her lips. And the feeling of power hit his musg hard. Though seeing a passerby through one small window made him think. In order for someone else to see the beauty of his slaves, it caused him a brief anger, strong enough to be ready to kill if anyone actually tried. Before he went back to dressing his female chap with her natural big breasts.

(Viego)-I don't know if I captured the profile correctly, so I added a few elements to adjust the size.

Then Viego began to dress Cael, although he was tempted to take her here and now.

However, he decided to hold back for the time being and do his duty first of preparing the store for tomorrow.

Viego had a lot of fun dressing Cael, who was making lovely groans with every more intense touch. Viego first put a fine cotton gown on her as the basis of her outfit. Viego wasn't even going to give them underwear, unless one of them worked in the store's part of his company. Then it was enough to add them a bra that he made and an attachment piece that would cover their neckline. After the cotton gown, Viego put on a leather breastplate with a neckline over her body, and many leather protectors for her pony back, legs, gloves and a complete set of armor. Which looked practical but had a bit of sex appeal if you look from the front.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/4855512089435084

[Something like that, but with more extra leather armor, and a cotton gown under the armor.]

Dressing Irina was similar, but it was obvious that when undressing and putting on a cotton shirt or armor, it was more intimate. And with the fact that Irina's armor is more complex, it took a little more time.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/351912462870574/

[Only with a neckline.]

After Viego finished dressing his slaves, he stood a few steps behind them and said.

(Viego)-Now you look dangerous and sexy. When we get the funds, I'll make some armor stands. And for today, the plan is simple. Cael, Irina, we have stock counting those you have already made 20 single-handed steel swords. These batches are reported to the part of the Store and by the end of the day, let's say by sunset, let's make as much stock as possible and depending on how much we do. All the made one-handed swords go to the warehouse where I will use my special skill on them. Forming a stock of dark steel swords. Due to the fact that we have two anvils, we will have to make corrections so that no one oversteps each other. After the work is finished, we will correct the positioning of the tools based on today's work. Girls, let's get some funds.

Generally, the work went quite smoothly, after a dozen or so minutes the coordination was created. So Viego could not get rid of the smug smile on his lips. Viego normally had to pre-produce 6 swords a day by himself. However, having the girls side by side, they produced as many as 18 one-handed swords together, and that's only because Viego had wasted a lot of time crafting armor for Irina and Cael.

At the end of the day, Viego sent Irina to clean the storefront of the building. As he and Cael carried the manufactured goods to the warehouse, the entrance of which Vi had meanwhile increased. And in the Warehouse after putting away the swords and before upgrading them. Viego decided to vent his emotions and spent an hour playing with his slave. Before upgrading all 18 one-handed swords to black steel ones.

Viego was a bit too rough for Cael, who ended up losing her virginity. So he had to bring her to the room and before he went to get Irina. Viego carried her dinner to bed and after taking Irina. Who was very exhausted, stripped naked and put to bed first. First, Viego sat down at the desk and after he had added his possessions to the book. He began to think about further personal development.

 

29