Chapter 8 (Edit)
971 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After recording the goods that are currently ready for sale. Viego looked at Irine, already sleeping, and sighed. He has a really long way to go, and getting funding for his growth is essential.

So Viego started going through all three books he had in his possession. However, he found nothing concrete. Apart from his father's books, Vi was in possession of the "Basic Blacksmithing" and the "Metal Ore Processing Technician." Both books were handwritten by his father. However, these two were older and what was in them was re-written in a new book that became his most precious treasure. So it didn't do much except seeing some interesting metals.

Viego wondered how to raise revenues to finance, for example, his run science. Because he himself does not know how much it might cost, and by guessing, he guessed that it would not be cheap.

Viego thought about designing a weapon that cannot be obtained in Asgard. However, the hour of thinking did not bring any results. Although firearms would be revolutionary, unfortunately Viego does not know where to start. And there is no access to Mitgard. And even he doesn't know what year is in Mitdgard or whether firearms have already been invented. So it shortened his options a lot.

After another hour of thinking, Viego gave up. And he came to the conclusion that at the moment he should focus on his company and earning funds. And on Saturday, when his working hours are shorter, he will go to the bookstore and look for a good book to buy. Because the only Libraries that have book borrowing functions are either at the Asgardian Academy or at the Valkiri Academy. So all that remains is to focus on work until then.

Then Viego got up, put the books back in their place, cleaned the desk and undressing, put aside his expensive robe, which he had destroyed while working with the girls. Because he forgot to change his clothes, but apart from the liquid stains, the steel was also hardened. It hasn't been damaged that way, so Viego hopes to clean it up. So, having stripped naked, he lay down next to the sleeping Irina and cuddled tightly against her back, then fell asleep.

 

 

Then routine sets in, Viego gets up earlier than the girls and makes them breakfast. Then, returning to the bedroom, she sits down at the desk, checks the inventory and writes down the goals for the girls on a separate piece of paper. That is, what and how much to produce. For example, on Monday the girls were supposed to produce min. 15 one-handed sword, 3 harabards, 1 plate armor, 4 pairs of leather gloves. And these goods were a priority because one was the most profitable commodity and the rest had a problem in the form of a small amount in stock.

Fortunately, both girls could read, so after a short introduction, the girls started working. And Viego himself went to the shop part of the building and served the customers himself

And this rhythm was maintained throughout the week. And apart from everyday fun with his two slaves, nothing interesting happened. Until Saturday just an hour before the store closes. A friend of Valkiria, who seemed angry, entered. And in her hand she was clutching a broken or rather bent vagina. And with a slight blow, she placed the scabbard on the counter of the store.

(Rossweise)-Could you please fix it ?!

Rossweise was in her armor and Viego had to take a deep breath to avoid looking at her neckline. So he grabbed the metal scabbard of the sword, which was now L-shaped, so after seeing and examining the condition of the said equipment, Viego said.

(Viego)-No problem. However, when it straightens out, there will be a mark in the place of the bend and it is true that I could disguise it by adding some decoration that matches the styling of the scabbard. However, most likely it will not be as durable. So I can offer you a repair for 1 gold coin, or as you are one of my regular customers. I can offer you a completely new scabbard, much more durable, made of dark steel, which, unlike your old one, cannot be bent easily. And as before, you will give me that old metal scabbard and I'll give you a vent for a new one.

Rossweisse looked at Viego very carefully, as if she expected Vi to somehow deceive her like most of these vendors. So before she spoke, Viego continued.

(Viego)-Before you say anything. I want to mention. That a brand new micha scabbard just like yours. For my competitor, it can cost 4 gold coins, which is four times higher than the correct valuable, which should only be 1 gold coin. On the other hand, one made of dark steel can cost up to 10 gold coins, so I offer a valuable 5 gold coins. And that's only because the amount of black steel needed to produce a sword scabbard of this size. It is quite large, so 5 zlotys is still a very low price. And if it hadn't been for the fact that I need Alfhaim steel, I wouldn't have given such a low price. Which for me should be even 6 or 7 gold coins.

Viego tried to give her reasonable arguments and make her think he cares about her sword scabbard. Enough to give too little valuable. What would be a bargain for her.

Viego could see she contemplating this, and judging by her facial expressions which is really very easy to read. He guessed that he probably remembered his competitors' precious and verified the truth of her words based on it. However, from the fact that Viego did not provide the cost of production. She didn't have the full picture and was limited to what he said and what she remembers. So, after a short while, slightly reassured Valkiria replied.

(Rossweise)-After a little consideration. I would like to take advantage of your offer.

She said it in a way that made her feel like she was constantly thinking about that case and that she wasn't quite sure about it.

(Viego)-Allow a moment and I will bring your goods.

Viego quickly went to the warehouse and quickly found a matching scabbard for the sword. Which is the perfect match for a Valikri Single Handed Sword. Before he left, however, he closed the lock of the warehouse door and used the "Upgrade" on the sword scabbard, because he only ate those forged from ordinary iron from Wanehaim.

When Viego went back to the shop part of the building. He saw Rossweise play with a dagger. Vi's personal dagger that he had left on the counter by accident. He'd used it before to get the dirt out from under his fingernails. A bit of an insult to his profession, but Vi didn't care at all then. But now Rossweise is playing with his dagger. A dagger made of Mithrill.

(Viego)-Here is your sword scabbard. And would you please give me my "personal" weapon.

(Rossweise)-Personal?

Rossweise then walked abruptly to the counter of the store and set the dagger on the counter with a thud. And she exclaimed.

(Rossweise)-Do you know what this dagger is made of! Mithrill, by what right someone like you owns such a resource. This is a violation of the laws established by the alliance between the Bright Elves and Asgard. I'll have to report it!....

Bamm!

Viego seeing that the woman is going to mention to him the universal laws of Asgard which he already knows. He tapped his hand on the table top and said aloud as she stopped speaking due to the loud noise.

(Viego)-The dagger belonged to my mother. I am the son of Walter, the God of Blacksmithing, and my mother was an elf. As far as I know. You can check it if you want, but whatever.

(Rossweise)-But you don't look like a half elf!

(Viego)-Let me teach you something. If the father is God and the mother is an ordinary elf or simply has much more power. These are features such as pointed ears and the unmatched beauty that is typical of elves' bohemia. From such a marriage, it may not reveal itself. But the physical appearance is more like a father, with minimal things received from the mother. As in my case, there's eye color and a few other things.

(Viego)-Have you ever seen an Asgarian other than Thor? Whose eyes changed color after gaining divinity, with blue eyes?

Then Rossweisse had my surprises and she actually calmed down and said shortly.

(Rossweise)-Then I ....

(Viego)-You don't have to apologize. It was perfectly legitimate to act. And if I can advise you, it is only for you, as proud Valkiria, that you, as a proud Valkiria, can do good at recognizing key features, how to detect lies or characteristic features of appearance in particular kinds of people. This should not only prevent such situations, but you would be much more effective as Valkiria when you graduated from the Academy.

Rossweisse had an insight for a moment and said short but honestly.

(Rossweise)-Thank you.

(Viego)-Not a problem. It will be 7 gold coins for the sword sheath. And if you were interested, the shop will focus on weapons forged from Black Ominum Steel on Monday. It is much stronger than dark steel, but therefore the valuable one will be a little bigger. I can't say how many at the moment, but if you come on Monday. I will offer you a change.

(Rossweise)-Black Ominum Steeeeellll...

Rossweisse was surprised by the new offer. And for good reason. Black Omnim Steel is already a more desirable type of metal in Asgard. Because this type of metal is already very difficult to produce artificially, and natural extraction is many times more difficult. And even though there are many, many better types of steel in Asgard, because of the amount of improt. This type of steel belongs to the desired category. And to make it easier to visualize. Plain Wanehaim steel is common and very cheap. Dark Steel is slightly better in all respects, but it is not exactly the desired type of metal. But more like a better replacement for regular steel. The value of which is slightly higher than that of ordinary steel, usually twice. However, it depends on the seller.

However, Black Omium Steel is a steel coveted by Asgardians. And despite the fact that it is one of the cheapest in the category of desirable steels. But only because of this steel's large improt to Asgard. This is one of the most popular steel in Asgard, aside from the regular Steel in young recruits. Black Omnim Steel is mainly used by richer Asgardians as equipment during their stay at the Academy. Apparently, this is a kind of clue on how to recognize a rich Asgardian or middle-class in the Academy. So Valkiri's interest is justified.

 

(Viego)-So far, these will be single-handed swords, axes, weapons and weapons in general. However, if you want, I can offer a special service and I hope you will tell about it at the Academy. Then if I see other Valkiries also come to my skunk shop. I will give you a slip for this service.

(Rossweisse)-What?

(Viego)-As you know, the cost of buying a complete armor like yours is not cheap. Even ordinary steel or dark steel. And surely the Black Omnium Steel armor set is expensive. And I am now seeing the classic Valkiri armor on you. I've got an idea. Your armor is easy to dismantle. The rally proposes a service consisting in replacing certain pieces of armor with those made of dark steel or Black Omnim Steel. For example, your shoulder arm, let's say right, because you are right-handed and that hand is the most vulnerable in combat.

(Viego)-So let's say that I would dismantle this piece of armor on the spot, and instead of the entire armor, you could buy an armor made of dark steel or Black Omnium Steel. Of course, I would determine the appropriate value for each piece based on the amount of metal and the labor time. However, the price would be really small compared to all the armor. And the lady could change another piece of armor at affordable intervals. Until you wouldn't have a set of Dark Steel or Black Omnium Steel armor.

(Viego)-But it is not everything. Over time, I would make an offer. If I had enough funds, I would introduce other types of metals, and then you would be free to modify your armor as you wish. Like more flexible metal on the knees, and more durable in exposed places. In this case, you will be able to develop a convenient combination yourself, but I know that you have a lot of material to study. So I'm always here to help and you can ask me about anything.

Rossweise was having brainstorming sessions. Viego knew that such an offer was something new in the 9 worlds. And he came up with it by looking at her tits, so she wasn't angry at the look she saw at the beginning of the conversation. And now she put it down to researching her armor and coming up with this unique offering.

(Rossweisse)-I would be interested in this offer. However, I have to think about it, so when I come on Monday I will let you know if you want to replace the fragment or buy a sword. And how much do I pay for it.

Viego was pleased with the fact that it wasn't just because she grabbed the bait. But also that if he was lucky, Rossweise would actually recommend his store to other Valkiria. And an excuse to obtain a destruction for a coveted sword from Black Omium Steel. It is a good motivation. And it's all made up while looking at the client's breasts.  The thought made Viego laugh internally.

(Viego)-It will be 7, no, 6 gold coins. And remember, if I see other Valkiries in my shop, I will assume you were knitting my rocky shop. And for this act of promoting my shop, you will be offering a weapon on the Black Omnium Steel. And if a lot of Valkiri visit my shop I might add something extra to my next order.

After Rossweisse left, Viego closed the store and after taking the Cash out of the cash register. He took today's turnover and headed for the stairs, but first, holding a wooden box, he looked into the Workshop. Where he saw two women sweating heavily, this time hard forging spearheads.

(Viego)-Girls. Take a break. I recently took a large meal to Cael's room. And don't work immediately after eating. Irina is looking at you. I love watching you work, you really look hot then. But I am ordering you to rest for at least half an hour. And I will have a surprise for you today.

(Viego)-And before I go. After I count today's profit, I'm going to go out to town and do some materials. And do some shopping, so keep your guns to your waist and keep no one in. I have my key, so you can lock it.

Then Viego left the two female slaves, who went to Cael's room with a smile. But before they came in before entering Cael's room. Both girls undressed leaving only short cotton shirts and washed themselves in a barrel of water. Viego, of course, had moments to admire the view.

Overall, Cael asked for an armor stand in the middle, and Viego was surprised by the request. Ala happily created two stands for both girls. Cael did this because she didn't want to leave the armor resting in the room, nor be sweaty herself. That's why Viego gave her a drip with water so that she could wash her body whenever she wanted.

Generally after a week together. Both girls settled in and got used to the new lifestyle. Although it is not easy to get used to when Viego comes over to them every now and then and takes them to a hot party whenever he wants to. However, they both start to like it because they don't feel like slaves. But like the wives of a very strange husband. And they themselves consider themselves meek wives. This is by means an abbreviation of what Viego heard on Thursday as he was taking the goods to the warehouse, because the shelves of the store were running out of it.

Then Viego sat down and began to calculate the profits for the past week. So he took his book out of the desk drawer, in which he wrote down precious things and the like, and began to work.

This week, the traffic in the store was slightly higher. And as in the previous week, he was able to earn about 25 gold coins. This week, the daily income was between 35-45 zlotys. And after the most enjoyable part of this little work of counting gold and silver coins. Viego counted that he is now in possession of 235 gold coins and 50 silver coins. Needless to say, it was a pleasure for Vi to see such a pile of coins. Fortunately, he had a small trunk with a rune that allows for something like equipment. Viego didn't understand how it worked. But he could put as many coins inside as he wanted, and there was plenty of room anyway. Unfortunately, he can't hide anything but coins there. And he doesn't understand runes himself, so he is glad to attach the chest to his belt because it has such a function.

And then Viego puts on his party outfit which Cael had washed when she found out about it. Which brought a smile to his face. Then Viego stood in front of the bathroom mirror and looked at his clothes. He left the building towards the market.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/4855512090812907/

Viego's starting outfit is simply better-looking armor left behind by his father. It is a leather armor made of some blue leather, it has a slightly cool aure. So Viego speculated that it was made of the skin of some arctic animal or monster. However, it does not look fancy, but practical. Still, it's better than the solid-colored armor Vi has for sale. Where the color is either brown, dark brown, or light. Viego knows that he has to order other types of skins, not the cheapest ones. However, just buy other types of the cheapest and then he will improve them himself.

 

 

 

24