Chapter 11
816 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday was a quiet day, Viego and the girls weren't doing anything. He only took care of a few things in the early morning, such as "Upgrading" 15 swords in Black Omnium Steel. The interesting fact is that to upgrade one single-handed sword, he used 4 times more mental strength than for one regular steel sword.

While upgrading Darksteel swords, Viego did some research on the nature of his powers. If a steel sword would be tier 1, that would be the amount needed to upgrade steel to dark steel. It is the smallest unit when it comes to metal ores. But to "upgrade" Dark Steel in Black Omnium Steel. He needed 4 times more psychic energy to do this.

However, if he starts his upgrade with Dark Steel, logically the amount of energy used is much less. Viego at such moments really wished he had a System. Which told him how many Mental Strength units he had and the cost of each upgrade.

Aside from that, Viego was eager to try Helheim steel. Only cut one piece and the remaining steel should be cut into bars for later use. Viego also read that it was steel to put it simply. It is easily prone to causing random effects. Not very strong in normal form, without any reinforcement, it could be making it sick, itching when holding a gun, coughing, or positively, causing an object to rot when it comes into contact with the blade, if the opponent sees his reflection in the sword blade it will make him fearful . There is a lot of it, and Viego himself was afraid of what could happen if he used the better Helhaim ore or improved this sword. So he decided to leave him, locking him in a chest. But that gave him a better direction in his study of runes.

Viego spent the rest of Sunday lying behind the house, he had a kind of garden there. Which after working hours Friday, Cael takes care of and the garden begins to bloom slowly. Currently, Viego is leaning against Cael, head between her two huge breasts, who is also reading a book with Viego by the arm. Irina, on the other hand, sleep tucked in Viego's crotch, and her head now serves as a book stand.

Today, Vi is trained not only in the basic wrune, but after drawing the same rune 150 times in the book. To imprint her imagination in her head. Viego decided to learn the next runes, more specifically the section controlling the nature of the effect. There was a note in the textbook to learn this together. So Viego learned the descriptive runes, straight line attack, shape, desired effect, templeatura, color. Viego might have skipped a few to speed up the work. In this example, almost all Asgardians who use magic ignore a rune such as color.

Viego, however, did not do it, after all, changing the color can be crucial in fights with the opponent. Because if he could create a special kind of fire that instead of setting the target on fire, he would waste it. And the visual difference would not be visible to the common eye. The opponent would not have a chance to guess whether the next time the fireball would not have a homing effect, or it would not turn into poisonous gas after being hit.

Viego sometimes seeing Valkyrie fighting in the market, or Asgardians fighting each other at late hours. He could see that the Asgar attacks were mostly rays, or it was the cruelest formula or something similar. The fact is, however, that the Asgardians have some kind of ray fascination, even in the original DXD storyline. Rossweise spammed hundreds of circles while drunk, but they all shot rays like artyreri. Also, Viego saw some people using something other than a beam, when a couple of students started a fire with just a fireball.

In general, the magic of the runes, in a combat context in Asgard, is limited to rays or lasers, if you prefer.

Viego at this point while thinking about it, simultaneously learning the many variations of the shape rune. And starting to see what they really differed, he even guessed what a rune defining the shape of an arrow would look like. He was beginning to understand the shape rune technique, and the fun of figuring out how a ball shape rune and a spike ball was different. He was beginning to understand it. But back to meditation.

Viego came to the village that this is something of a guild for the Nordic pantheon. Just like Devils are too much, I emphasize, rely too much on the innate strength with which they are born and not train at all. Yes, the Nordic Pantheon focuses too much on the simplest ways of attacking, or plain physical strength with minimal buff, Thor. Or fucking Lasers. And although the magic of Runes offers almost endless possibilities, everyone still chooses the simplest solution, lasers with great power. And only exceptions like Loki, Viego or Sairaorg. Although he developed touki, Ninjitsu and fighting techniques, he did not limit himself.

Viego did not know the other Pantheons, but they certainly have their own quirk which is at the same time their chains in strength and development. Viego, on the other hand, by relaxing between two women, gains knowledge that will become crucial in his development.

Almost towards evening, when the sun was already setting. And Irina, insisting, along with Cael decided to cook dinner. And Cael made her way through the narrow stairs in a strud. However, going downhill will be the worst, there is a high risk of falling.

Viego at that time was still in the garden. And now he was setting up a puppet made quickly of two long boards and two short ones. In order not to make a cross, he made two legs by creating a wooden figure.

Viego before setting the target, he put the book aside. Open to the side showing the magic circle of the fireball. But with the image of all the runes in his head, he tried to create a magic circle. And although he did exactly the instructions, it took 30 tries. To set a stable empty magic-circle, let alone create one with runes.

Vi's empty magic-circle looked like this. The circle was divided into a large circle with a smaller one. And inside the smaller one, there was an image of a dark purple raven. And the lines that made up the circle were also dark purple. Viego was surprised that they weren't bright blue like most Asgardians, but he didn't worry too much about it. But he enjoyed the beauty of the circle itself.

Viego also had to rest between rehearsals to regain his energies. And only when it was already dark. After nearly 50 tries, Viego was able to fill the entire magic-circle with runes. Without the distraction of the magic circle. It was really hard because with each run the weight of the circle grew.

And even close to midnight, when Viego noticed that the lights in the house had gone out. Viego couldn't arrange the runes perfectly so that, for example, sparks would not appear instead of a fireball, before the circle disappeared or the flames exploded near his hand.

Viego was really disappointed with himself. However, he could not blame anyone. Rune magic is really complicated and even one slightly overfilled rune can result in a failed spell attempt.

Viego decided to spend at least an hour or more every day practicing runes. After all, he has help now, and is even thinking of buying a next slave, that he would have more free time.

But today it is too late and he will have to wait until the end of the week. And with the fact that he hopes to earn more tomorrow, Viego is thinking of going to the Slave trader next Saturday. And tomorrow, he is going to start selling the new merch at the store, and he hopes to be visited by Rossweise and the other Valkiries. Which could be the key to increasing his company's profit.

23