Chapter 15
733 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Vera)-Master, a special client has arrived. Who would like to speak to the owner directly.

As Viego turned his heads towards the voices, apart from his beautiful slave girl. Behind her, he noticed a person whom he himself expected to visit his shop in his own way. At least inferring from the gleam in the eye and the nature of the Greek pantheon. This person is none other than the Son of Hera, Hephaestus.

From the fact that Viego was now topless and was now training magic and his basics of sword fighting. He looked into the client's eyes, slightly calm and indifferent, then to Vera. Before he said to his serpentine slave (Medusa).

(Viego)-No more customers?

Vera's slightly green face showed a startled expression with a hint of panic from the fact that a rather powerful God was standing next to her. However, after a second she regained her composure and responded professionally.

(Vera)-Yes, master. The store has closed and the only current customer in the store is Lord Hephaestus.

Vera underlined the guest's name, underlining the name in a slightly more intense tone.

Viego looked at her with a slightly sharp eye and promised himself that he would teach her discipline. Viego thought about it. And he knew he would not bow to anyone, even if it was his favorite Greek God, except Hades. However, in this world, such past thinking becomes less relevant when the history of this world is unpredictable.

(Viego)-Vera, lead the client to the shop part of the building. And we'll talk about admitting third parties to private property. You understand me.

Viego looked at Vera with a sharp eye, which gave the girl a slightly panicked expression. And as she wanted to say something, Hephaestus' hand appeared before her face in the thick of interrupting her.

(Hephaestus)-Please don't punish her, she didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault, I saw your work and was a little carried away.

Viego was still cold if his life had taught him not to trust anyone. Even if it is a blacksmith on the level of God. It's no argument, though.

(Viego)-Where did you get the idea that what you saw is my work?

Hephaestus had a slightly sad expression, but it was evident that he remembered the probably weaker low-class "Surtur's Touch" artifact in the form of a dark steel one-handed sword that had remained set on the counter of the store.

You can see a flash in the eye of the Greek God, who tried to control himself not to give a report on his own work. Which in the middle of blacksmiths is considered an insult and an insult to the skills of the other blacksmith. So after a short gibberish to yourself. Hephaestus apparently managed to form the appropriate sentence.

(Hephaestus)-Please forgive me Son of Walter, you must say so .... yes ... Walking along with my mother, I caught my vision deviating from the norm energetic record. And thanks to the specialized misticroder in my eyes, I was able to see your undoubted work. I base my conjecture that you are a creator on the basis of an energetic notation that reminds me of your Father. But it's not the same. So the result is pretty obvious.

Viego thought about it, and it did make sense. Because he used his own magic to engrave runes, not just chisels. And the metal itself may have a small amount of its magic, because these metals are often made through "Upgrade" and maybe a few were made by girls. But someone like Godsmith can see it, so it's not weird.

(Viego)-I see. Vera escort our guest to the shop part of the building. I will join you in a few minutes.

 

As they both entered, Viego waited a moment for both of them to enter the store. And sighed as I thought about my conversation with the Greek God. When he heard the door to the storeroom closing, he himself went to wash and put on some formal clothes that he had made himself two days ago.

He wanted to create the first version of armor that was elegant but also practical. Which resulted in the armor he is currently wearing.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/467881848802879651/

Overall, the armor was entirely leather with a few metal reinforcements. The metal fortifications are made of Black Omnium Steel. And for the leather part, two types of leather were used, the Mitgard horse, which was improved 3 times, but not knowing the leather. Viego chose it because the color was dark and the texture was elastic and durable. The dark brown leather used in the breastplate and several other elements, on the other hand, was made of Fefnir's leather. Which is dirt cheap every year. Probably Viego guessed that the offspring of the legendary Nordic Monster are something like monsters with a fairly large population.

In general, if it were not for the high-quality materials, many might think of him as a mercenary. Although with his slightly sinister unattractive face. Complete with the outfit, it looks like a high-class Mercenary who is not very much in the spotlight. A is only listed on the Top list of some dark fantasy anime, but never appears in the series.

As Viego entered the storefront of the building, he saw Vere looking indifferently at the Blacksmith's God and she checking the balance sheet.

Hephaestus himself, on the other hand, looked closely at the ax from Black Omnium Steel. Viego was a bit concerned, because he remembered perfectly well that these copies were made with "Upgrade." And he didn't know what to expect, so by speculating on God's power, he was disturbed.

As Viego went inside and the weight was transferred to him. He could perfectly see the gaze of Vera who admired his body, but he could see that, unlike Irina, she only looked at everything except her face. Maybe because it's new, but he didn't think about it. He toughened up, saying to himself in his mind that she was his property. And that he will either love or will be just a toy in his hands. And Viego noticed Hephaestus, who waited like a child to tell about something exciting. From his benevolent and enthusiastic smile, so innocent, Viego even felt compassion for God.

Well, smiles can tell a lot about people, and that smile. He perfectly said that Hephaestus was too good a man, addicted to the art of craftsmanship.

In the future, Viego thought he might murder Ares as if he needed a supply of the Blood of the God of War for the artifacts. Because apparently blood is a good material for creating complex runic patterns like really high-level spells that need to be drawn by hand on special bases made of circular materials. And if he helps a good man, it is probably good for his conscience. Maybe he could put the "Faithful Wife" rune on those bitch Aphrodite. If mythology told the truth about their relationship. He had not invented such a rune yet, but for Hephaestus, out of the goodness of his heart. And for a little Heavenly Bronze. He could help.

(Viego)-It would be good to say hello now that I'm better dressed. And I'm ready to pick up the client. My name is Viego Walterson, the owner of this establishment.

Hephaestus enthusiastically extended his hand in greeting, with a sincere smile. And Viego gnawed mentally at the sight of such an inordinately benevolent face that he felt a little nauseous.

(Hephaestus)-Nice to meet son Walter. My name is Hephaestus ... although your name is ... ehem ... Hephaestus Herason ... True..Haha ...

And Viego cheerfully laughed, briefly and shook his hands. Viego really couldn't say that he felt anything more than compassion for an evidently too good God. But the joke was funny, and Viego decided to keep a good relationship with him. Eventually contact with another person capable of creating artifacts. Although only based on the divinity and magic of its bearer. Without the rare effects of his "Surtur's Touch", it is very valuable.

Viego realized that according to the information contained in the books and public opinion. The only person who created real artifacts, not tools to support the Divine or the user's power, like the thunderbolt of Zeus. There is the leader of the Angels faction, God. Who used other beings to create artifacts, but these were artifacts or what he called the "sacred Gear".

(Viego)-Maybe let's sit down.

As they both sat down at the counter as Vera brought two barstools from the warehouse. And she herself then left the room and went to her sisters.

(Hephaestus)-If I could ... I don't mean to insult ... But this is the first time I see something like this. As you created the "Sacred Gear", would you enclose an imp or other fiery creature in that sword.

He said quite honestly, thirsting for knowledge, but Viego had other plans. For God's misfortune.

(Viego)-And how were you able to create the Lightning Bolt of Zeus. How you made a weapon perfect for Zeus, without a fraction of his power.

This made Hephaestus' enthusiasm fade away, but it was evident that he did not give up.

(Hephaestus)-I see. What can you tell me?

(Viego)-Let's say I developed a method that I recently developed. And this is really my first job of this type. But I'm on the right track.

(Hephaestus)-Interesting. I should have said something myself, right. It was I who developed a method that allowed Divinity to guide more easily, so no samples were needed. And I have already developed better methods. Hahaa.

Hephaestus was a truly positive God who was hard to dislike. He was too positive, Aphrodite must be fucked up. But that's nothing that the runes they can't fix it .

(Viego)-If you want, I would be glad if you bought my first product of this type from me.

Then Viego passed him under the counter one of the low-quality copies of "The Touch of Surtur" and handed it to the hand of God, who took it like a child in his hand.

Viego gave his soul a moment to examine it under a watchful eye. Then the Bearded God looked at him and asked enthusiastically.

(Hephaestus)-Are you sure of it ... And what you call it, not only weapons, but series of these creations. Since this Heavenly Tinkerer has a "Sackred Gear" I have "Relics."

(Viego)-I call them "Artifacts" is a fairly general name, quite simple. But I have no idea for anything specific. This one is a low level artifact and not in top form as it is a serial artifact.

(Hephaestus)-I see. So you initially developed a model to trade, but you are working on the final model. Haha ... I don't see any resemblance to old Walter at all. He was a traditionalist. And you seem to be the opposite of him. Well, it happens, I have a lot of cousins who also do not resemble their parents by nature.

(Hephaestus)-I see you used your father's seal. Haha ... I've never broken this form of protection, but like I told your father. I will not give up. And now seeing the future greatest competitor of the Bible God in the field of Artifacts. I can't wait to break this security. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone if I do this.

(Viego)-Good luck.

Viego did not worry that Hephaestus would do this. Viego since the acquisition of this seal to secure runes. He looked for answers in his father's books. And he found one word ... Byonder. He reportedly donated it for creating the most comfortable shoes for Byonder he could ever get. And he got it, but he didn't understand why. But Walter credited it as a thank you for the shoes.

Then Hephaestus began the topic of blacksmith trials. They were not secrets, but methods of making special weapons. So the subject very quickly turned into a serious debate. And frankly, Viego liked the good God Hephaestus. He seemed like a good man, and a really perfect conversation partner. Although Hephaestus slightly disliked Vi's inhuman attitude to the sourcing of certain ingredients.

Using the example of Vi, he was telling as if he had won the rug of the minotaur. To create one type of steel from Greece. It was purely hypothetical, but Hephaisus preferred to buy the Minotaurs horns rather than kill them. However, surprisingly, despite many, really many threads in which Viego would go down inhumanly. It was Hephaestus who didn't seem to mind. How later he asked him. He learned that Hades had a kind of enthusiasm for garments made of the fur and skins of many beings. So he hunted and brought skins to him, and he made garments out of them. So when it comes to dark atmosphere, he was used to it.

So despite these differences, they really liked each other. Even though Viego did not digest his kindness. And Hephaesus did not like his cruelty. However, they share a passion and a few beers brought by Vera. It really helped them build a good relationship.

Hephaestus left the factory when he saw Hera's face in the window. And she really was beautiful, so much so that Viego briefly considered killing Zeus. And take on the role of stepfather Hephaestus.

 

22