Chapter 16
645 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the pair of Gods went back towards Odin's palace. Viego watched for a moment as Hephaestus enthusiastically told Hera about the artefcation probably. Especially since Hera, after seeing one "Touch of Surtur", looked shocked at Viego.

Literally for a second, but after what she said to her son, walking away and out of sight.

Later, Viego after cooking a meal and playing with the three slaves for a while. He went to the warehouse and started modifying it slightly. Viego decided to dedicate a fragment of the magazine to a kind of private office. The warehouse adjoins the side wall of the building, and the place where Viego had his desk just adjoined it perfectly. And there was still a flat grassy space behind the wall. So enlarging the building is still possible.

The reason Viego does this right after lunch is surprisingly simple. Hephaestus told him about his office and specifically about the desk he had acquired and the whole story related to it.

Supposedly, Hephaestus obtained his desk at which he works. By making a deal, the Shinato Faction reportedly had a deal with Hephaestus to build a gift for Amaterasu at the request of her brother Susanno. Supposedly, Susano offered him some missing designs and formulas. However, Hephaestus, knowing it was a gift for his beloved sister, and that Sussano was known to be stubborn for a reason. He asked for a desk made of a rare variety of Cherry. Which is something the Shinato faction sells for a small amount.

Viegp inspired by Hephaestus' descriptions of his palace in the Vulcan and the studio itself. He decided to create some super cool hideout in the future. Maybe a flying interdimensional Castle, or something similar. For now, however, Viego has just decided to build his private studio here.

Until late night, Viego put up walls to cut off a fragment of the warehouse from the rest of the room. The place where the desk was. And by creating the skeleton first, and then the wooden walls, he did it.

Luckily, Asgard does not have a law that requires a permit for this type of expansion. So the next day, Sunday, Viego was constructing a new room as far as the frame of the room itself was concerned. It was a very simple job for Asgarde Muscles, much less an improved one. Viego saw that the Asgardians have some kind of superpower, to a greater or lesser extent, compared to ordinary people. However, Irina and the girls, seeing how he works, helped him.

Whereas the creation of the floor was quite an interesting event. Turns out Cael knew some magic, nothing serious. A normal stream of fire spell to melt Ingots in her home workshop.

Greek magic, like many other factions. It consists in singing, spells. Unfortunately, in Latin, Viego's rally did not understand anything. However, Cael succeeded in melting a large bush that covered the required area. and after drying and manual smoothing, a stone floor was created. Frankly speaking, a sword, or rather a low-level artifact "Touch of Surtur." It is used in construction, as a tool for leveling the surface after removing the handle.

Then the walls, the roof. And a lot of "Upgrades", but Vi made double walls, he had to use twice as many planks, but he did it so that from the outside you could not see the improvements. The window is a few small, too small for anyone to slip through, but in the wrong places to see the improvements. have a preview on your desk or something important.

Then the floor was Upgrade until it resembled a slightly polished gray rock, like flint. But it was unobtrusive, and it was pleasing to the eye. The walls turned to dark oak planks, although Viego used a different wood than the walls in the store. However, the hue has remained an intense brown in Victorian style. Then a desk, a bookshelf. And a table with tools for engraving runes.

The renovation ended on Monday evening. Viego also had to help service the growing number of customers. Not only because Viego has launched a new product in the form of "The Touch of Surur" for 450 gold coins, after all, it is a low level artifact. But an artifact nonetheless. So the value of the weakest artifact must be determined.
And although only one person bought, some Valkiria that seemed popular and she had its own crowd of admirers. Although from the fact that Viego made 500 gold coins, he did not even get angry when she looked at him with a slight disgust. Until she found out that he wasn't just an employee who added fire roses to the handle. Means a metal black rose with runes on its petals, which made it look mysterious. And it cost an extra 50 gold coins.

The aforementioned Valkyrie was reportedly one of the best students at the Valkyrie Academy. And at first she judged Vi to be an ugly but expensive worker. However, once Vera called him a master and after realizing that he was the author of this Artifact. She even tried to show her strengths, and though it frustrated her that Vi ignored it, and focused on the business. She left satisfied anyway, because she had a unique expensive Artifact. And even Viego saw the envy in the eyes of the other Valkiri in the store. And a few declared the purchase, but gave some reasons that Vi didn't care about. And he himself returned to his private Workshop and was finishing the renovation of the room.

It is currently Tuesday and Viego is currently training in the subject of swords. Hephaestus may be too nice a guy, but when it comes to craftsmanship, he is very knowledgeable about the subject. During the conversation, Viego managed to ask him for a clue and found out that one of the important factors in the creation of the Greek gods. There is a material from which they are made. In the example, a fragment of the Ares ax handle was made of trees that grew in the place of the death of 300 Spartan Warriors. And it was a Bloody Oak that acquired mystical properties.

So Viego naturally studied the different kinds of trees from the 9 worlds. He bought a book on flora and fauna yesterday, a really big book. And now he is exploring the ecosystems of the 9 worlds, looking for the right materials for the final "Touch of Surur". And finally he opted for trees and metal with Muspelhaim. However, these regions do not trade with Asgard. So Viego had to find out where to get it, because it is now too weak to go exploring and gathering resources on your own.

That's why Viego went to the market and found out that there will be a 5-hour auction on the market on Sunday. And that such an event was established by Odin himself. And it all started with the fact that Thor and Loki, the two princes, decided to forge themselves armor. However, Odin to teach them a lesson told them to earn. And Loki had an idea to organize something like that. And Thor just had no idea and begged for his brother to join. And Odin agreed. And because it happens once a month, it happens several times. Private Merchants, Artisans and others joined the event. And over the years this has become a normal occurrence.

So Viego naturally knew where he would be going next Sunday.

 

21