Chapter 19
537 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viego once again took a comfortable chair next to the Slave Trader. In an already zanzajomonym room. And he briefly explained to the Merchant what he expected of the new slave.

A simple point, very obvious. There is a fact that it must be a woman. As he said that, the Merchant laughed slightly amused. Then Viego explained that he needed a Slave with the highest possible rune skills, it could be a former professor. A tall mage or something similar, because if Vi does not want a dwarf, and such are the size of his house. It must look very definitively.

So, after a dozen or so minutes, Merchant, after a short conversation with the subordinate. He said he had someone perfect, but the cost would be much more than his previous "goods" he purchased.

After he said that, a naked dark elf entered the stage. And speaking for the appearance alone, he would be able to pay extra. She had really black skin, more dark gray. Breasts not too big, but they fit her hourglass fiugura perfectly. Long platinum hair and graceful silver eyes.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/3096293485873336/

In addition, she walked like a person from a noble family. Or she was just dignified skinny, but at the same time she had undeniable sexiness.

(Merchant)-How, you asked. We have a really rare commodity here. A dark elf straight from the grounds of the Mayan Pantheon. According to the rules prevailing there, anyone can become a slave. Whether it's because of debts or something like that. This Merchandise is named Elizabeth von Geeren. She was a high-class teacher at the University of Magic Sciences of the Dark Elves. She taught the Basics of Magic, and Dark Elves use songs. That's true. However, Elizabeth has a PhD in Nordic Magic and was tutored by Friga herself. However, she gambled and ended up losing everything. And because of the excess of goods in the American branches of the slave trade guild, she was sent to us.

Viego really thought for a lot of things now. Even though his mind was dominated by thought. About taking lessons from Ela and fucking her like an animal after lessons. He knew that it is really worth its price, it is enough to teach her how to modify the magic circles to give the effect of weapons, etc. And in the package he will have an employee, a sex slave, a teacher. Viego did not even have any hints, but he gave the impression of being quite calm.

(Viego)-How much?

(Merchant)-By counting her debt, and her value based on appearance, skill. And by adding a shred of a regular customer, sir. Cana is only 450 gold coins.

Viego until you swallow unconsciously saliva. 450 gold is really a big precious one. After all, the previous slaves did not exceed 100 gold coins. But Elizabeth is educated and very educated, so Viego before she got out of the coin chest. He asked yet.

(Viego)-You said he had a PhD in Nordic magic. Has it only this or some more?

(Merchant)-Of course, that's not all. She also has a PhD in Cultural Studies and a broad knowledge of the theory of magic. If you don't like it, I can ....

(Viego)-I buys her.

Then things went pretty straightforward. Eli turned out to be a very interesting person. Fascinated by the technique of Vi runes. At first she was quiet and afraid to say anything. Until she noticed a sword on Vi's belt. And when he saw it, he showed her and explained the basis. And then it literally started up. You could see sheer passion and love for this kind of magic. And before she met the other girls. The two talked for an hour about the runes on the sword.

Regarding Ela being welcomed by Cael, Vera and Irine. It was relatively positive, Vera got along fairly well. However, it was obvious that Eli was only looking at Vi to continue talking about the runes. So after eating together, the girls went back to work. Viego took her to the workshop in the warehouse. And for an hour he would translate the arrangement of the runes into theory from his drawings in his private study book. Then he guided it step by step on the creation of "The Touch of Surtur." Viego knew that he would have to make a second copy of the artifact for another week, but his burden was lightened nonetheless.

So after playing with the new Slave, who surprisingly shared her passions the first time. And after hot sex, Viego went to the square behind the building. And started training magic. And while an ordinary fireball is more and more liquid and does not need to consult a book before each use. However, before moving on to the next spell, Viego decided to train the spell to perfection.


(Author)-Chapter shorter, because I had private affairs. Sorry

19