Chapter 29
369 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Wiego heard Vera calling out the door, he quickly straightened his clothes. And proudly, his training glove tightened, he opened the door and looked inside the store.

Customers, mostly Valkyrie, stood at the side shelves of the store and watched the situation closely. In the middle of the store, right in front of the cash register. There were two people dressed in golden Asgardian armor, they were not only Valkyrie but also Asgard warriors. Except the warriors wore plate armor rather than exposed armor like the Valkyrie. Between the two veins of Gwardi stood a black-skinned Valkiria, with a really symmetrical build and brown eyes. She was dressed in platinum armor and looked like a chapter commander.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/140806224845277/

(Brunhilda)-Viego Walterson?

She said in a serious tone, but looking at the "Touch of Surur" hanging at her waist. Viego almost laughed contemptuously, but stopped himself and replied calmly, trying to keep his face serious.

(Viego)-That's right.

The Commander of the Guard saw Vi's gaze, staring at her sword. And there was an attempt to control it, then she took the scroll behind her back, opened it and began to read.

(Brunhilda)- In the name of Allfather Odin Bornson. I, Brunhilda, commander of the 2nd Division of the Royal Guard, have the duty to announce that Viego Walterson has been summoned immediately to the golden palace before Odin.

(Viego)-Can I know the reason for the summons?

(Brunhilda)- Unfortunately, I am not authorized to provide this information. You'll have to ask the Allfather in person. I have orders to bring you back immediately. Will you come with us of your own free will?

Viego couldn't hide his irritation with the whole situation. However, if he does object now, he may be carried there by force. What he would not like, so not having a greater choice. He said.

(Viego)-If I have to face Odin. Please give me a moment to dress in something more appropriate.

(Brunhilda)-Of course.

Viego, while changing into quite appropriate armor, thought about the rights that Odin himself had given his father. And much more, in order to be able to put forward appropriate arguments in case of eventuality. Viego knew that for the moment it was bad to lose such a place. So he tried to develop different strategies.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/360358407687647901/

(Instead of red, dark purple.)

The armor Viego just wore was an armor made almost entirely of solid fabrics that had undergone the "Upgrade" process. It had many enhancements to Omnium Steel and was still being refined. Even the magic circles on it had yet to be added. with a training glove, it gave him a true noble appearance, despite his unattractive face.

When Viego went out to the crowd of women waiting for him. Many of them, even though their face was disgusted by them, now even had to admit that he looked very dignified. And even as he made his way towards the golden palace, escorted by the Royal Guard. Many passersby mistook him for some kind of ambassador. And as he passed the Target, Viego waved at Skeleton Jacky's old female. Who was waving at him from her stall.


(Author)-A very short chapter. Due to the visit of guests, I do not know if I will be able to write. So today there may be another one depending on when I have the moment. Sorry.

17