Chapter 34
415 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Overall, the conversation with Loki was very fruitful for Vi. He learned a lot of really interesting information when having sketched a portrayal of daggers. Viego asked about the areas surrounding the city of Asgard and the Flore and Faune that are there.

The justification of the questions in this context was the simple fact of looking for specific ingredients. Loki didn't even think about it, and probably wanting to suck up, conjured up a map of Asgard and all the terrain that he owned for some reason. And he started crossing out the fields where the creatures appear. Fun fact, Loki had a lot of crayons of many colors. Maybe he liked to draw, Vieog didn't know. But he was focused on Loki's explanations.

Loki made a list on the other side of the map, which was blank. And he meant it as follows.

Low class monsters-light blue

Low class Plants- light green

Middle class monsters-Gray

Middle class Plants-green

High-class Monsters- dark Gray

High-class Monsters Plants- dark Green

Master class monsters- Red

Master class Plants-yellow

Ultimate class Monsters- Black

Ultimate class Plants-Gold

The map of Asgard was really huge, and even though the whole world was only one continent, Viego could only guess that this world was much bigger than Earth. Unfortunately, there was no scale and Asgard itself on the map was small. Therefore, Loki gave a second map showing the nearest 1,000 km around the city of Asgard.

According to Loki's explanation, there is a predominant amount of low- and middle-class monsters around the city. But that's because of the really popular hunting in these forests. Most of the plants are harvested and it will be hard to find something. Loki suggested making a Movement Artifact, and it really wasn't a bad idea. And Viego decided to deal with it today.

The second reason for creating such an artifact. There was a considerable distance between the city and the areas where even middle-class monsters dominated, it is really a long way. And Viego himself did not yet master the magic of flying, which flashed through his head between ideas.

The idea is really difficult and Viego after sending Loki away. After feeding Elem, who has recently taken a liking to poultry hearts. He proceeded to planning.

The first idea was a flying board that Viego remembered from an old time travel movie. However, the goal of the journey is to collect ingredients, not just to fight monsters. He deleted the idea, although once he mastered the magic of space and created a place where he could store items. Then he will revisit the idea.

An important element would be the load capacity and capacity of a kind of trunk. However, creating a car was out of the question right now. So the idea was to modify the ship, because Asgard has been using this type of flying device for years.

For this reason, Viego went to a book fair and for 4 gold coins he bought an exam explaining the secrets of flying boats. In general, this mainly involved enchanting boats with multiple spells, and special dwarves' devices mounted on boats. They absorb mane from the environment and prolong the effect of the spell by continuously delivering energy.

The first step Viego took was not to buy the parts, but to work on a military contract with the royal palace. It required a lot of work, as the store also had to be supplied. One unit of the Asgard Army consists of 200 warriors and a Valkyrie. So that's exactly 200 high-class Low-class weapons, i.e. Touch Surtura and Triaorg's Creepers in the premium version or the second version.

So all day work on building a new ship was impossible. So Viego with a heavy heart paid exactly 1,300 gold coins for a non-standard model of the aircraft. Which wasn't gigantic, but really big. Viego's project he designed himself, but could not afford many excesses. It's just that the more he talked, the more valuable they would increase. So Viego decided to give them a simple project, which he will later modify. However, for the time being, it will be more than enough.

The time Vi had to expect is a whole week. And that's only because Viego paid Extra for express service. Viego vowed to take revenge on them. Viego even thought of opening a factory of flying boats that would be artifacts and not enchanted objects. And make those who want to rob him, go bankrupt. Because an ordinary flying boat, even the medium-sized one Viego buys. In the regular version, it costs 500 gold coins. However, it is non-standard, the only difference from the normal version is the appearance and a bit more loading. It costs not 600 gold coins. But as much as 1,400 gold coins. A rip off. Viego will get revenge.

Generally due to pressure from the boat company to raise the price. Viego decided on a simple model in a slightly pirate, Viking classic style.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/422281202678033/

An important element for which he had to pay Extra was that instead of metal thongs, there were material ones with metal inserts. To add an interesting look.

Charging occupied the entire lower tier of the ship and was furnished to store goods of almost every type. Viego signed a second contract with a carpentry and steel company. Same day delivery as ship, lots of furniture and tools for storing goods. Among other things, it was a stable piece of furniture for storing vials, organ jars and monster blood. There was a lot of this type of furniture, it even had knots for blood. In addition, several weapon racks, a lot of chests and, in general, a lot of furniture adapted to the transport of this type of items.

The assembly of the furniture took two hours, but it must be admitted that the ship occupies most of the square behind the building. As well as the height above the building height, it attracted the eyes of many people.

During this week, as Viego was waiting for his first vehicle. Nothing special happened. Only information from Brunhild who had come in about the replacement of the armor piece that Thor had suffered a severe energy shortage in his body. And he will be sleeping for another week. Which made Viego laugh deeply.

He didn't care about Thor's fate, but he expected someone with that Ego to come again. But that wasn't what his mind was up to. For this week, Viego was developing runes based on the spells used by the creators to make the ship fly. It was enough to promise Loki that during the expedition he will focus on finding the invented ingredient necessary for his weapon and telling him about the second skill of his artifact. And after half an hour, Loki arrived with a copy of all the spells they used to produce, and more. Viego decided to return the gesture and even before getting down to work, he started forging a dagger. Which will be the artifact consisting of the most fragments. However, Vi really liked the idea and decided to implement it.

Overall, the levitation spell was the main spell used in production. The rest were handled by special wind spells that acted as propellers for the ship. It wasn't something he'd hang out with, but he didn't get discouraged by it. And on the basis of modified spells and levitation spells he developed completely new and more advanced.

However, something unusual happened to Vi's core, he began to ache every time he worked on the runes. It wasn't painful pain, but strangely pleasant. And he was getting stronger and stronger from the fact that Vi moaned at work a few times. Which made Elem looking strange at him.

Overall, the most troublesome was the application of the mane conductors across the entire width of the hull and the rest of the ship. To connect many magic circles across the surface of time. Overall, Viego was crazy, adding a lot of runes and schematics to the ship. Usually from the inside, the number of seals was huge. And really complicated. The most interesting spells were the force field which enveloped the entire ship, its task was to eliminate air resistance and even to generate oxygen spontaneously, if it was missing in the environment. In addition, the force field had a strong defensive application, with additional spell dissipation, not completely but eliminating field damage by 60 percent.

Additionally, the propulsion of the ship is not only the magic of the wind, but the magic of fire and wind. Wind magic is responsible for stabilization and propulsion, and fire magic is responsible for propulsion and the main driving force. From the outside, it looks as if the bottom of the ship is surrounded by black whirlpools of wind, and next to the rudder at the bottom of the ship, filet fire is emanating from two points, which strongly resembles rocket engines. Additionally, many spells to strengthen and reduce the weight of the ship. Which only increased the ship's performance.

The ship did not have the rare defense tools yet, but it was only a matter of time. And Viego already had in mind the idea of automatic crossbows that would act as defense turrets.

Viego was surprised that Odin or some of the Ambassadors who are currently in Asgard did not come to him. To check what he is creating, finally his ship can be seen from the palace itself. Only when he completed the ship one week after receiving it. While in the market, Viego found out.

Hera and Hephaestus, as Ambassadors of the Greek Pantheon, arrived months in advance in Asgard, as did Susano and Amaterasu from the Shinato Pantheon. Apparently, there will be a trade meeting between the Pantheons in a week's time. And now there are ambassadors in the palace, as well as Odin and Frig himself. They work on meeting points. And the other Ambassadors involved in this are due to arrive in Asgard next week.

Therefore, Viego decided not to go on the expedition now, but after the Ambassadors return to their homelands. And in this time, such a large vessel will be the perfect lure for customers.

 

 

15