Chapter 43
296 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Staying on organs, skins or horns of dragons practically never falls. And even more so in the illegal black market of the supernatural world. Loki knew this well, and as an active member reveling in illegal climates behind the eyes of the Allfather. He knew exactly who to turn to.

Torg is a really mysterious person. He is Kronańin, a humanoid creature made entirely of many sharp gray stones. Torg had a stooped posture and now walked past Loki towards Vi's ship. Torg was wearing a dark black cloak that covered his really tall body.

Torg was a trader who provided a lot of officially illegal materials for mad scientists, dictators, collectors, and all sorts of filthy greedy beings who wanted to possess something that was not considered morally right. To be honest, Loki knew only so much about him and that he supposedly sold a shard of the gloomy crystal to a mysterious woman from Midgard for an exorbitant sum.

And while Loki had his doubts about his companion, the sounds coming from the ship. Though barely audible, he could hear perfectly well thanks to a simple enhancement spell. And to be honest, Loki felt a little uneasy about his Divine friend.

Loki could have sworn he heard a mad laugh, a laugh that someone was trying hard to contain. As if he was trying to maintain his sanity during a given insane state.

As for Vi, the condition he's been in since the Raven put the Young Dragon's corpse in the lower deck storage room cannot be described as good. whether his face is so ugly that it was enough for the Dragon Prince with the face of an idol to make her run to him as if he spreads some diseases just by looking.

In general, while preparing the tools, Viego looked at himself and tried to understand. After all, even though the Dragon is powerful, you'd have to be blind not to see the promising future of how powerful Viego will become. Even without the artifacts he creates himself. Just think how easily he defeated Thor, supposedly the strongest warrior of the new generation.

Did she mean lineage, even though dragon blood is powerful. Yes, Viego has not only Asgardian and Elven blood. But also fucking, slowly turning into God and probably related to more than just the domain of runes.

The offspring she would receive would not only be highly intelligent, but would also have high Asgardian resistances and increased mana reserves. And they would have the possibility of receiving a similar Divinity more easily than the father.

Wealth, that was what Viego considered. He didn't know what family the Young Dragon belonged to. But dragons are known for their love of hoarding. However, it can be seen that Viego is slowly accumulating wealth, and his already full treasury has over 400,000 gold coins and the amount is increasing every day. And not even the first payment for the arming of the first body of the Asgard Guard. Who got his last gun two days ago. So Vi's Wealth is getting bigger every day. And he still didn't understand why.

However, as Viego began to remove the scales from the Young Dragon's body, an evil smile appeared on his lips. And tears began to flow from his eye. And while he was removing scales, organs, dismantling bones or a magic core and hiding them in special chests, prepared moments earlier according to instructions received from Loki.

Viego was remembering a girl from the other world. Her name was Rebecca, she wasn't really beautiful, but in his eyes at the time, she was perfect. They met by chance, at a party to which an old friend forced him to come. She came and so in the middle of the party fate wanted them to sit next to each other, and Viego being under the influence of alcohol. With a surge of confidence, he started chatting with her and it turned out that they really had a lot in common. They literally spent the second half of the party talking together. And so, over time, they corresponded with each other, shared their past and problems. But nothing indicated that it would end so badly.

Rebecca even met his parents, who really liked her. And Viego had never seen why she had crossed everything out so easily as the day before this event. She asked him to sing her a lullaby over the phone before going to bed.

Then he remembered the sight of that female dog cheating on him and he caught her. It was really painful, but now it was going to happen again. No...Just now, Viego wouldn't allow it. And cutting and tearing the body of a person who wanted to take what is his. Viego started to laugh, it was an evil laugh. Which Viego was trying to control so as not to make too much noise, even though the walls don't let sound through so easily.

But now Viego felt only satisfaction, not remorse for such gruesome behavior. But contentedly, he felt he had his fate in his own hands. And that nothing can stand in his way, that in this life he decides what is good and what should be eradicated in the bud.

Viego can now be said to have undergone a significant internal change. This murderous act seemed to awaken something dark within Vi. That even at the end he no longer thought about Vera and why she did it. But what to do to commemorate that day, this punk who had the audacity to try to take back what was his. And as he deposited the last bone into the largest chest, the door to the warehouse opened and Viego looked at the new arrivals smilingly.

 

 

When Loki opened the door, the first thing he saw was a truly monstrous amount of blood spilled on several barrels enchanted with a magnification spell, which made the amount they could hold much larger. Next to the barrels, many crates, and between them all with a smile on their lips. With blood that stained his face and most of his clothes. And the dark smile made even Loki feel fear in his heart. However, he swallowed his saliva and took from an inside pocket the small alcohol flask he had handed to Viego.

Viego took a small bottle of Alcohol and looked questioningly at Loki.

(Loki)-It's Alfheim Whiskey. It's a really expensive respectable brand, drink it will do you good.

Viego drank it after a short diagnostic spell he'd learned a month ago. And finding nothing but a lot of Alcohol, he drank it and smiled contentedly.

(Viego)-Maybe in addition to Alchemy, I should add Moonshine or Alcohol productions... Hehehe... Not a stupid idea.

Viego said in a slightly amused but quiet voice.

(Loki)-What?

(Viego)-Nevermind.

(Loki)-This is Torg, friend, you can collect chests. Does he have all these or are you leaving something?

(Viego)-Let him take all the chests. I only have the core.

(Loki)-If I may ask, why are you leaving only the Core?

At Loki's words, Viego just laughed under his breath and said shortly, showing a really devilish smile.

(Viego)-I need a new Toilet. muhahaha....

11