Chapter 58
251 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Isle of Crows, located north of Asgard in the deep ocean, is a place with unusual and mysterious properties. Although the climate is tropical, with plenty of sunshine and occasional rainfall, the lack of vegetation is one of the island's most distinctive features.

The island is entirely made of solid stone, and its shape resembles a gigantic crater, the walls of which reach several meters. Due to its specific structure, the interior of the crater is flat and you can move freely there. On the inner walls of the crater there are visible cracks and traces of fist blows and sword cuts, which proves the fight that took place on this island.

The only animals inhabiting Króków Island are ravens, the number of which is astonishing. However, there are magical monsters underground that add to the mystery of the island.

The island is uninhabited, but its history is very rich. According to legend, the island was created as a result of the fight between Bor, Odin's father, and Surtur. This place is imbued with the power of both gods, as it was here that their final battle took place. The Isle of Crows is considered to be one of the most magical places in the entire world, making it a highly coveted place among the nobles of Asgard. However, for some reason, this island was not sold. So far, which has been good luck for Vi. However, it left questions in his mind.

Viego- Yo, Riser. How do you feel about our island?

Riser- Oh Viego, this island is amazing! Riser loves the mane that this place exudes. That's why those magical monsters I've heard about are hidden here. Can you tell me what exact monsters are present here?

Viego- Well, not much is known about it. However, what we do know is that they are powerful and dangerous creatures that can kill without remorse. You have to be careful, Riser.

Riser- Oh, but I'm very strong and I'm not afraid of any monster! You know Riser has always liked a challenge.

Viego- (smiling) Yes, I know you like to play danger. But remember that you can't always win. This island is dangerous and you need to be vigilant.

Riser- What about the history of this island? I heard it's a magical place full of secrets.

Viego- Yes, Riser, this island has a very rich history. Legend has it that it was created as a result of a fight between Bor and Surtur. This place is imbued with the power of both gods, making it one of the most magical places in the world.

Riser- Wow, that's really interesting! What about the plans you have for this island?

Viego- I plan to build my headquarters there. I believe that this island will be an ideal place for me to live and work.

Riser- Oh, that sounds great! Riser is fascinated by your plans and would love to help you with them. At last. I. Riser. It is famous for its good taste in the decoration and expansion of buildings.

Viego- (Smiling) Thank you, Riser. I appreciate it very much. Working with you would be a great help to me.

For decoration only. Viego had to admit he was getting the club going. He was really good and enjoyed it very much. And he doubted he could furnish his place to such a high standard as Riser himself. Therefore, he willingly agreed to receive help from his new friend.

During this short conversation as the ship was heading towards the center of the island, deep into the crater. Viego, despite talking to Riser and Loki, who partially blocked Vi's view, at two women. I mean Brunhilde and Frigge. Who watch the island and have complex expressions on their faces. However, every now and then he knew the two women were staring at this group of three.

After landing, Viego and the group began a long walk around the island. But its outward appearance was only solid stone, and despite having walked the entire island, they saw nothing out of the ordinary. In addition to the fact that in the center of the island, the mana is densest and strongest. According to Frigga, there are really two dominant types of mana in the air. The mana of fire, however, is the archetype of this magic called the Mana of Muspelhaimu. Actually, these types are not much different, but Muspelhaim's mana is much stronger and has an admixture of dark magic, which makes her temperature higher. The second dominant mana in the air in Asgardian light magic, possibly a remnant of Odin. Asgardian Light Magic differs from ordinary magic only in its complexity.

(Frigga)-It's a really beautiful island, mana is definitely strong here. However, the amount of work needed to level the island or get resources from under the island. It's a really long road, but I believe you can do it. If I may suggest something. To save on materials, I suggest using the crater walls as building blocks for your headquarters. At the same time, you level the ground. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to the palace. 

(Loki)-I will be coming back too. I have a lecture on runic astrophysics and it's almost evening.

(Riser)-I. Riser. I have to take my peerage to practice. Haha... I can already see their beautiful bodies in bathing suits... Haaha...

Brunhild looked at Riser with disgust. His bad reputation is common everywhere and only the bad one is really taken into account. Well, maybe except his achievements in ranked games. But no one talks about how he single-handedly managed to create the most popular place in the supernatural world. What is strange. But Viego tried not to get nervous. And waited for Riser to finish talking.

(Riser)-A simulated fight at the bottom of a deep pool with the "balloon head" spell (The spell creates an air bubble around the user's head. It depends on concentration and mana to maintain.) It should allow them to not only increase their physical strength but also their magical... Riser he's brilliant...Muhaha...And that swimsuit...Best idea, Risera!

Frigga was really confused about who Riser is. On the one hand, he was widely known as a scumbag and a genuinely sexist person. And during his family's many visits to Asgard, she was sure of the credibility of these rumors. Especially when during one party organized in honor of the birthday of one of her sons. Riser hit on almost every woman, including her.

Now Riser has changed a bit. Or rather, in the company of his two friends, he shows a different side of himself. Generally, she saw before leaving him to hit on one of the Valkyries that she will have to discipline. However, accompanied by her younger son Loki and the son of her old friend Walter. Riser showed her that his pushy side towards women was only one side of the coin. And now she saw that Riser is also an intelligent person whose genius was the cause of winning in ranked games.

Overall now, Riser in her eyes was a bit more of a colorful character. And although his evil side, which Frigga disapproves, does not disappear. She sees that Riser is the pride of the Phoenix Clan for sheer intelligence.

Her beloved son Loki has changed. As a mother, she can see it almost immediately. Loki has been friends with Walterson for many months. And the person who spent most of his time humiliating Thor and showing he was better than him. Which in her and Odin's eyes only resulted in the destruction of his reputation and trust in him. Loki had previously trained in sabotage, mainly illusion magic, mind magic, and basic combat magic. According to her, it was a waste of his potential. Especially when he was studying only to destroy Thor's reputation and make his brother's life miserable.

In those days, Frigga was disappointed in her son. However, that changed when he met Viego.

At first, she didn't think Viego would use her son to get something for himself. But she hadn't heard of anything like that. And Loki began to change before her eyes.

On a fateful day when her elder son, Thor. He was brought to the palace after his fight with Viego. Loki was making fun of his brother when he visited Thor in infirmary, and she's sure of it. That the nickname "Thor-gol ass" was promoted by Loki. But from that point on, Loki lost interest in Thor. On the one hand, she was pleased, but there was sadness on her face as she saw her sons drifting apart.

Loki despite the fact that the target was not his brother. He continued to pull the occasional prank on a particular noble. Who slandered him or his friends. Or glued Siff to a chair for fun. However, despite this fact, Loki, her youngest son. He began to learn a wider range of magic. When she inquired about her son, a friend from the Academy learned that he had added many classes to his curriculum. Like Magic An introduction to offensive, defensive, and support magic. And next term, her son is going to start studying Ice Magic, Healing, Curses, and "Advanced Offensive Spells" which are general classes.

And the same with the physical aspect, which surprised her. Not just the "tactics and tricks" program he attended. But he added many other programs like learning the art of dagger and spear fighting. Plus lessons on history and, surprisingly, cooking.

When she asked her son about it. He told her that his friend Viego had cooked dumplings for him.

Which sparked his love of cooking. Which made her very happy. Although it was the first time she had heard of such a dish called dumplings. However, she guessed that it was a dish from Midgart.

And in general, her son focused on self-improvement. And in general, her son seems happier.

And the cause of this significant change in her son. Viego Walterson. She knew his father Frigg during her studies and when she became Odin's wife. Walter was known as a brawler and a rebel, and he attended little classes except for blacksmithing. And in fact, until she became Odin's wife, she didn't have much contact with him. By the time she became Odin's wife, Walter was already Odin's sworn brother. And more than once she found her husband and Walter in more than one tavern. Apart from his drunken face, Frigga saw him as he was telling the plan of the future battle in a matter-of-fact and precise way. In terms of interactions, apart from greetings and drunken compliments, she couldn't say much.

She knew from rumors that Walter was not a womanizer, rather a loner. Until one trip when he left for a few years and returned with his son. Even Odin refused to tell her anything about it, although she asked many times.

Frigge from the moment she heard about Vi and the fact that he is the son of her husband's friend. She started to wonder who Vi's mother was, if she was alive, why she didn't take care of Vi. And the only information she got from her husband was a sentence. Which Odin said not to her, but to himself. And it sounded like this,, That terrible woman ... ".

Viego himself was a mystery to her as well. Before all of Asgard heard of him. Her husband Odin checked how his friend's son lived from time to time. And many times she heard Odin complaining and feeling sorry for the young Asgardian. According to Odin, Vie lived alone after the death of his Father. Initially, customers were attracted by the discovery of a children's blacksmith. And only for this boy there was no shortage of food. Frigga wanted to adopt Vi, but Odin decided to let the boy live alone. But if he is in danger of starving to death, then they will take him to the palace. However, Viego managed it, which was a big surprise for the royal couple.

More information about Viego from the later life of Walter's adult son. She heard Frigg only during the infamous bar fight. Supposedly, one of the Valkirs was doused with a pint of beer by Vi and complains about Walter's son, Odin and Frigg heard when they were returning to their bedroom for the evening.

Odin later investigates the situation, and that's when she once again found out about the boy's life. Apparently, since breaking up with a girl who supposedly worked as an assistant in a botanical shop. Young Walterson started drinking and his life was shortened to earning alcohol. Frigga still remembers this look on Odin's face and was afraid that her sons would share the boy's fate. She didn't think so at the time. Therefore, she punished her two sons whenever she saw them with alcohol in their hands by giving them tasks.

However, when the first news from Valkyrie reached her ears some time later. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had never known a boy before. However, for reasons unknown to her, the boy she thought was a loser. Suddenly he started selling artifacts, not stolen or imported from Greece. But hand-made innovative artifacts. Something unprecedented, and Surtur's Touch and others were just the beginning. The boy was even able to repair to a greater extent the "curse" that accompanied Odin since a certain fight several dozen years ago. We are talking about the infamous "Odin's dream". The boy from the neighborhood drunk turned into a person who in the future may not only become the new Norse God that he has become for a long time. But also a competitor of Hephaestus and God Bilbia.

However, Viego, like her son and Phoenix Clan Riser. It's not crystal either. NO. According to her, he seems to possess much more sinister traits than the two boys. From what she'd observed as they interacted. Young Viego is arrogant, but also devilishly intelligent. Be in the realm of magic. Oh yes. Since he began taking orders from Gods in other Pantheons, his range of spells had long since surpassed "Nordic limits." She had heard from her friend in the Egyptian pantheon that Anubis had given him a scroll containing the spell required to produce a staff.

The boy is on his way to power. However, Frigga is not sure if this is good or bad. In her company, Viego behaves seriously or when interacting with Loki, a companion. However, this is still not enough information. He could be cruel, she was sure. Just look at the humiliation of her son Thor when he tried to molest one of Vi's slaves. Slave. Frigga did not approve of this procedure. And she heard by chance from Loki that Viego possesses a female goblin as a sex toy. She was disgusted by this, but looking at these three, their attitude towards women can be really similar. However, this information put Vi in the lead in Frigga's eyes.

Frigga was curious about the art of creating artifacts and tried to look for clues while on the ship. However, the workshop and the lower deck were locked, and even high-class spells could not open the lock wildly. According to her, Viego was truly an enigmatic child. However, her intuition said that it was better to be on the boy's good side.

(Frigga)-In that case, boys, welcome, Heimdal will teleport us to the castle. Unless Viego is coming back too and you want to go back by ship.

(Viego)-No, I'm staying. I am finally on my own land. I earned it with my own hands, I want to hang out here for a while. Then I will return with Irina. Not worrying.

(Frigga)-In that case. To the next meeting. Heimdal!

5