Ch 42 “Lonesome” +18
738 16 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The gods of Divine Court do not talk to their loyal faithful. Only System does!"

-Extract from a popular pamphlet given by Systemaits.

 


 

Two figures walked through the forest, skillfully navigating their way between trees in the silvery twilight of the full moon. The taller figure stopped in its tracks and looked around.

 

"Kia." Iris said.

 

"Y-yes?" Kia flinched at her name being called suddenly, her mind meandering in the clouds since her talk with the strange supernatural women.

 

"What happened?" The elf put her hand on the girl's shoulder before pointing at her alabaster fingers. They appeared to become ever more translucent reveling a dark swirling shadow just under the skin.

 

"N-nothing!" Kia quickly glanced up at the elf, her fingers returning to their ordinary snowy appearance.

 

Iris caught a hint of uncertainty in the necromancer's blue and golden eyes. "Kia, do you want to say something to me?" Her thumb traced girl's jawline as she asked.

 

"No- yes- I mean... I don't know." The ancient and powerful undead seemed flustered by her own ambitiousness. Ordinary the necromancer needed only wave a hand and what she wanted was done but it never accoutered to her that she would doubt herself so much after all there was no mistake she could make that she couldn't reverse in her domain.

 

"Is it something to the with Vesa?"

 

"No, it just..." Kia gazed at Iris with uncertainty hiding deep inside her eyes, judging her reaction. "I don't know how you would respond."

 

"Respond to what?" The elf asked, her ears perking up with interest as the mage finally seem to open up and answer the questions troubling the risen.

 

"Would you..." The girl furrowed her brows as she concentrated, her mouth working silently but with each word, the girl became more frustrated. "...Why is it so hard to explain this?" She finally said.

 

"Don't rush yourself just calm down, we have all the time we would want." Iris turned Kia and embraced her from behind. Pressing the girl's back to her even as the undead fought her touch.

 

The two stood perfectly still in the silence, Kia eventually gratefully accepting Iris's impulsive embrace, relaxing in the warmth as she organised the myriad of thoughts running through her head.

 

"... I just don't want you to blindly abide because I say something." The petite undead in elven hands murmured quietly.

 

"And why is that?" Iris asked.

 

"I just don't want to be alone anymore." Kia sunken deeper into the elf as she quietly, almost silently whispered.

 

Iris stared at the top of the girl's head for some time as she considered her words before answering. " You, just have to believe me that I do things out of my own selfish will." The elf tightened her embrace around the undead who became like a steel rod hearing her creation answer.

 

A long moment of total silence followed between the two. "Iris?" The ancient turned around, freeing herself from the warm prison.

 

"Yes, Kia?"

 

"Would you accept being my Anchor?" Kia's face turned to meet the elf, a cold mask of absolute seriousness hid her usually adorably expressive face.

 

"Yes." The tall undead instantly answered.

 

"But I haven't even explained what it all entail?" The porcelain girl raised her brow, her arm shot toward Iris's chest. "Are you sure?" She said her cold hand pressed against Iris's chest.

 

"You could but as long as I am close to you, I am pleased." The elf softly smiled. "Believe me." She pressed the girl's hand further into her torso.

 

"T-then t-take y-your clothes." Kia hesitantly stepped away from Iris, pulling a ceramic bowl from her inventory.

 

Iris wanted to ask why but the girl standing in front of her focused all her attention on preparing something. Obediently Iris took off her clothes and set them at the base of a tree before turning around. Laying in front of the necromancer was a large selection of magically conjured bowls and mortars with strange ingredients inside. She held a thick book in one hand while an unusual-shaped black knife materialised in her other hand. Iris didn't dared to move a muscle as low whisper spoken in a language her talent couldn't translate, displaying error messages as the whisper thundered powerfully through the forest, darkness veiling the small meadow. Kia began to mix the contents of each bowl together forming a purplish grey powder.

The windless meadow was suddenly the center of a storm as Kia raised one arm toward the heaven, Iris rubbed her eyes as she saw mana began to swirl around the girl's forearm. A red leaf fell on the elf's shoulder, reaching for it she felt a loud crack as the she touched the leaf which had withered into dusk in front of her eyes. On the black knife, golden letters started to glow before turning crimson as Kia sliced her palm open. Viscous black liquid similar to tar started to leak from Kia's open wound and the blood started to boil as it touched the powder in the bowl.
Swiftly the girl started to mix what was inside the bowl before picking up the mixture and approaching the bewildered elf with a majesty eclipsing that of the most powerful royal scions.

 

"Lay down." Kia ordered, any signs of uncertainty vanished from her voice. Iris quickly obeyed, laying perfectly flat on the forest's floor which felt dry as blades of grass snapped, all vitality drained from them. The petite undead dipped two slender fingers in the boiling mixture. "Last chance to quit." The girl warned but Iris shook her head.

 

Two slender fingers touched Iris's chest accompanied by an overwhelming pain she never felt before, dwarfing any pain she might had felt while enduring her service to the Hero. She gritted her teeth as the fingers started to gently skim on her skin leaving a painful trail behind. The ancient's fingers hadn't even left her chest and the pain caused Iris to be on the verge of her consciousness as she gritted her teeth. Even as she struggled not to pass out she felt Kia's slender fingers somehow reaching her back before she lost awareness of her surroundings.

 

 


 

 

Iris was greeted by a dark world of colour. The full moon still shined through the leaves above her. She slowly sat up feeling a dull pain resurfacing where Kia had touched her. The elf glanced at her naked body seeing one continuous line marking her body like a lying serpent. She curiously examined herself, watching the trail meander and coiled around her arms, torso and legs creating unknown symbols and shapes on her body.

 

"Kia?" Iris said feeling something move beside her. Kia lay naked on the grass beside the elf, her purple crystal softly pulsing with light. Her body was also covered with an almost identical coiling pattern to Iris while her alabaster skin shifted in colour in front of her eyes, gaining a delicate pink colour around the painful mark. The tall undead moved closer to the sleeping petite girl and enveloped her saviour in a warm blanket. Kia's pearly white body shuddered slightly as the elf gently brushed her fingers on her smooth skin. As Iris's fingers trailed the mirrored mark on the petite undead's skin, the girl started to take quick ragged breaths.

 

"I-Iris~" Kia's muttered, she gazed at the elf with unfocused eyes before shuffling closer.

 

"Yes~" A thin predator's smile appeared on Iris's face.

 

"More~" Kia's hands wrapped themselves around the predator's arm before she began to speak in unintelligible moans.

 

"More of what? You have to say what you want." Iris playfully demanded.

 

The strange feeling rose within Kia's body as she felt the elf's breath on her exposed skin, pulsing with warm pain. "Please," She asked Iris to help her as the feeling started to tickle her thighs.

 

"Could not hear you Kia speak a bit louder."

 

"Iris~!" Kia covered her face as she remembered what was this strange new feeling.

 

"That can't go without punishment~" The tall undead whispered to the porcelain ear tickling it with her warm breath. Her hand travelled down slowly, slowly brushing the tips of her nails on Kia's skin sending lighting up her spine.

 

"No." A desperate plea came from between Kia's lips before a warm pair of lips sealed them and her ultimate fate.

A comforting warmth coming from Iris transformed into a burning feeling which entered Kia's body with ease as she awaited my fate.
The snow maiden felt Iris's fingers stroking her inner things sending waves of the strange feeling to fill her body. The undead moaned into Iris's mouth as the pleasure over spilled. Iris's ears perked up as she watched the girl rub her legs while trying to hide her embarrassing face and shameful sounds coming from her mouth. Iris hand began to fondle the mage's small breast, playing with the red-pink mound at the top.
Iris began to explore the girl's mouth, leaving nothing nothing untouched as she served her adorable Misstress. She slowly separated from Kia's lips allowing her to take a breath. When the necromancer opened her eyes she felt her body soften as the predator looming over her bit the girl's lower lip before flashing her pearly teeth as she went further down.

 

"A-" A sudden wave of pleasure overtook Kia as her nails  uncontrollably dig into Iris's back. Iris didn't let go as she continued taking a quick nibbles on Kia's slender neck. "Nyaah~" A strange moan escapes her lips as Iris pinched the undead's nipple causing her to release her head allowing her to continue to leave nothing sacred.

 

Iris gently touched Kia's crotch causing it to become wet from her touch. She circled around the place which ached the girl the most, stroking her inner thighs and area close to it but never touching it and releasing the pain. Iris put the wet fingers which teased Kia into her mouth, smiling at the mage before quickly kissing her again.

The hopeless undead felt something sweet being left by Iris's before she used her confusion to go further down.

 

"More~" Kia's body shuddered as Iris licked and suck on my breast.

 

"Louder." A lustful smile appeared on the elf's face while she stopped her advances allowing the girl to cook in the strange feeling pour out from places Iris had touched.

 

"No..." The ancient watched as her body moved by itself, her fingers being grabbed by Iris as they travel down to release the ache. "Please do what you did in the human house." She pleads as Iris leaned forward.

 

"Good girl~" Iris whispered before taking a playful bite out of Kia's ear sending her over the edge. Seeing the girl unable to intervene she began to kiss the girl's soft skin while slowly venturing ever further down.

 

"Everything about you is so perfect." The elf said staring into the two gem like eyes as she opened the most venerable part of Kia's ever so delicate body.

 

"Haaah~Hmm!" Before the necromancer could answer Iris's warm mouth covered her crotch, while her tongue slip inside. he girl's spine arched upward as she covered her mouth trying to soften the embarrassing sounds escaping her.

 

"Mmmm~! Mmmm~!" Kia's slender body trembled as a transparent liquid streamed from the depths of her, pouring onto Iris and the grass.

 

"That was sudden." The elf smirked at the panting girl laying naked on the ground, her legs still trembling slightly.

 

She stood up, a transparent fluid dripping from between her legs and laid beside the exhausted girl. Iris felt unsatisfied as her eyes devoured the perfect silky smooth body trembling in pleasure on the green grass. 

 

"Don't think this is the end," Iris whispered into Kia's ear, nibbling on it as her index and middle finger slowly swayed back and forth on her stomach making girl's hips thrust instinctively. "Oh, craving for more?" 

 

"why..." Kia barely managed to voice out, in between shallow pants that followed her orgasm. Her face unknowingly pleading for more of elf's attention.

 

"I told you there will be punishment~" Iris lecherously smiled as her two fingers entered Kia. The elf's other hand instinctually traveled down her own body as her hand entered her own womanhood

.

"AAHH~!" A surprised girl arched her spine as her overly sensitive body experienced another orgasm, founding herself under renewed assault, her face changing rapidly with both incredible pleasure and pain.

 

Iris bit her lower lip at the lewd faces the innocent girl made as her own fingers slid between her labia sending waves of pleasure down her spine. She kissed Kia muffling her loud moans trying to keep everything about Kia to herself like a overprotective squirrel. Kia arched her back again, turning away from the elf leaving a thin string of saliva connecting both of their lips. Iris's body moved of its own volition climbing on top of the shorter undead pinning her to the ground, grabbing her hand and leading it to the elf's honeypot. A pair of slender fingers entered Iris, she could feel her hot insides lustfully wrapping themselves around the two fingers as they hesitantly pleasured her. Without giving Kia the time to utter a single word, Iris kissed the girl again this time with much more vigour. Kia lifted her second hand, mapping the elf's pale body for the girl causing Iris extreme delight from Kia's lightest touch as the feeling of truly being wanted entered her mind again.

 

"Mmm~!" The pale blue and golden eyes rolled in pleasure, the mage's insides coiling tightly around elven fingers moving inside her as more transparent liquid gushed out.

 

"Yes~!" The elf moaned as she moved her body. A smile of pure bliss formed as she felt her body move instinctively. Her body suddenly quivered in bliss as she violently climaxed on top of Kia, feeling a wave of pleasure flood her mind from unknown source.

 

  All the lustful vigour drained from Iris's body as she laid silently beside Kia, basking in the afterglow as she stared at her naked saviour. The girl's pearly skin glistened in the silvery light further mesmerizing the elf with its magnificence as she gave Kia a long loving kiss on her forehead. The girl rolled her beautiful body toward Iris, mustering enough strenght to snuggle against the predator who preyed on her.

 

"Good night." Iris said, tightly wrapping her arms around the girl feeling conflicted. She hoped that she could show her precious saviour even a fraction of happiness pumping through her non-existant hearth. Although thoughts of using her dirty body to please her Sun and Star began to trouble her again, had this useless slave deserve to feel so much happiness?

 

 

18