Chapter 1: Idol Agency Rival
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 6 days

Luna's POV

"Ohayo Minna-san! Hororaibu yon kisei Himemori Ruuna nanora! Minna Orukaa?"

Ever since we've successfully escaped the office thanks to the people who saved us by car, we were able to resume our Livestream. We were all surprised that Towa-chan managed to pack all of our things before the corruption occurred.

"Gomen Minna-san for not streaming the past week since there were issues. It's not okay to talk about it. That includes the only members as well. I feel uncomfortable discussing this matter so let's move on to our game!"

Kanata-chan introduced me to a game called Frozen Throne: Defense of the Ancients...wait a minute...I never heard of this game before so there you have it. So it's basically like League of Legends...but the items are at a manual click. You have to go near someone so you can interact with the shops. 

Seriously, I'm not good at games like these. Let alone Okayu, Mio, and Korone senpai play this nanora! So today, I chose my hero (Lina Inverse) and immediately picked two items, Boots of Travel and Helm of the Dominator. When I was busy preparing Kanata joined the call in Discord. I chuckled and greeted her!

"Nanoraaa!!"

"Souka...I see you're trying out the game I suggested to you." She somehow laughed slightly. Of course, I laughed with her too.

"Hai! A-Am I gonna do well?"

"It depends on the character you've chosen. Ah! A slayer eh? That's pretty good."

I cleared my throat and when the horn had been blown I immediately followed my creepers, not the one in Minecraft. 4 Treants and 1 Druid of the Talon. When I spotted an enemy hero (Invoker) I used 'Light Strike Array' before I continued dealing damage to him. When he was in low health he was already retreating right away. I chased him down but there was an enemy tower. So, I had no other choice but to retreat.

"So based on my research Luna-chan...it's better to equip Linken's Sphere, Ethereal Blade, Aghanim's Scepter, and Ghost Scepter. You have to purchase those recipes after gaining more gold."

"Wait, recipes? So, they're raw items at the moment?"

I blinked in confusion. Geez, there are so many things to learn when it comes to RPG games. I'm getting too lazy to read instructions, most especially when there are long ones.

"Precisely. Also, you can check out what items they need for you to turn that recipe into an item permanently. It's not hard, but it 'will be hard to gain gold. Unless you want to go through the entire map and slay creepers!"

Creepers, creepers, I can only think of Minecraft at the moment when I hear those. My character is currently at Level 5 and I've slain 2 enemy heroes.

"Oh, and if you're wondering why there are some items that aren't present in one of the shops there's a secret shop located by the trees. You can get yourself a courier if you're too lazy to go there. But, better make sure there are no enemies near it cause it's a one-shot one kill."

"Wait, couriers? How can I make one?"

"Grab the chicken courier in the Ancient of Wonders Shop."

"Okay, I grabbed it. What's next?"

"The Flying Courier is located at the Supportive Vestments shop. Once you're done you can summon it."

I was surprised and happy after summoning the courier.

"Okay. Now go and find the secret shop. You know the right lane right?"

"Yeah?"

"Go to the 3rd Ancient Protector and go to the right. Afterward, go up. Simple as that."

After a few minutes, I found the shop just as Kanata told me.

After 2 hours of playing, I was completely tired from all these item forming.

"Otsuu Ruuna...Good naito minna-san!!"

I ended the stream in total exhaustion and stretched while I was still sitting on my chair. And my back hurts a little as well. Kanata came into my room with a smile and patted my head.

"Good work today Luna-chan. Watame told me to let you play this game with Towa-chan after I had been reminded to play it the other day." Kanata chuckled nervously while scratching her back.

Author's POV

Watame came in as soon as Kanata mentioned her name. She bestowed a sword towards Luna.

"Ehhh? What is this for nanora?" Luna slowly took the sword from her lap, held it straight, and slowly pulled out the sword from its sheath.

"I believe it's time for us to fight our way through," Watame explained with her arms crossed.

"So the corruption already had taken the entire city...what a bummer," Kanata spoke with a dead tone.

"The purpose of letting you play that game is to figure out if you know how to strategize your enemy's moves. What have you observed when you're about to kill the enemy hero?"

"They heal and retreat?"

"Correct. And that's what we'll do if we can't handle the foe we're facing. Kanata-chan will take care of the healing."

"Naruhudo...Now I get the gist. With only the four of us, I don't think we could last long nanora! Unless coco-chan shows up then surely, our chances of winning are at hand." Luna sighed while slowly lowering her head.

"I know I want to keep this a secret...but we have 2-3 survivors from the Nijisanji company. I received a transmission from Tamaki, rushia's husband, a few hours ago. Plus, coco-chan's return will be tomorrow so we will do this together. Though I hope she doesn't return in our office, or she would be corrupted as well." Watame spoke with grief in her gaze.

Luna and Kanata widened their eyes in response to the sheep's statement. Nijisanji is a company with more than 50 members from different branches. Not to mention that the 2019 wave holds already lots of members, which will be trouble once they're faced head-on.

"Now that the corruption had taken everyone's control and now being controlled like puppets, we have to claim back the entire members of the Hololive. We can't yet storm into the Nijisanji's headquarters without them. Otherwise, we'll be surrounded and die before we could even use our weapons."

"Watame's right. I'm a Tenshi so I'm already dead. I can take more than just 10 bullets. But, with every shot, I take it'll weaken my gorilla strength. For now, I'll be the 4th Gen's healer and take the defensive side. Towa-chan and Watame-chan will go on the offensive. You will provide me with a cover Luna-chan. This was the actual purpose why Watame had let us play this game, know your enemy's moves. And for coco-chan when she returns, eto...hmm. She'll be our air offensive"

Kanata flashed a smile. Luna lowered her head and smiled slowly before lifting it as she stared at Kanata.

"Then, I will do my best nanora! It sounds scary because I might die. But if it's for the sake of our Generation then I would be willing to accept our fate nanora!" The princess giggled.

Watame sighed in relief as she stepped out of Luna's room while she and Kanata had a long conversation.

Watame's Side

The ever so wandering sheep had to check on Towa for a moment. The devil was busy cleaning her rifle, but soon as she noticed Watame's presence she stopped at what she was doing and cleared her throat. Watame sat in an empty chair and crossed her legs.

"Towa-chan, let's have a small talk. I know that you're a devil who lives in the underworld and can open a portal to hell. What happened when I was busy hanging out with Luna-chan and Aqua-senpai hmm?" 

Watame didn't smile as she spoke. She was serious and curious to know how this 'corruption' had begun spreading around. 

She was correct, Towa was a devil, a devil who can pay a visit to hell whenever he/she wanted to. It was only one of the sheep's deductions that the source came from that place or whatsoever.

"I know you're raising your suspicions towards me Watame-chan. Look, while you were gone, I was busy fixing packing my things that were supposedly for hour hangout. Then, I just interacted with Rushia-senpai and Shion-senpai. That's all there is to it."

That wasn't everything. Towa was still lying, which Watame couldn't even tell. Something did happen during the sheep's absence. The devil was just too afraid, to tell the truth. What can we say, the truth can either hurt or solve one's suspicion. But there was at least a 10% chance that it would be solved while the rest, would be a pain.

Watame started smiling while her eyes widened, giving Towa a shiver since it was truly scaring her.

"W-Watame-chan w-why are you --"

Watame immediately cut off the devil's sentence and started speaking. "Houu? Is that all? Because common sense tells me that there's still something you're not telling me! Hmmm?!"

Towa stood up, kneeled on the floor, and lowered her head in front of Watame, crying because she was really scared of Watame's face. "Gomenesai Watame-chan! But please, give me some thought about it I beg of you. I didn't do it on purpose I swear!" Towa spoke in a shaky voice as she was crying a bit.

Watame smiled back normally as she squatted and patted Towa's head gently. 

"I knew that wasn't everything. After all, a virus-like this won't spread just like that. Feel free to discuss this with me when you're ready. This will only be a secret between you and me." 

The devil slowly raised her head and smiled as she wiped her tears away before getting back on her feet and dusting off her clothing including her hat as she adjusted it before darting her eyes back at Watame, flashing a smile with a peace sign.

"No problemo!" 

Then she went back to cleaning the rest of her rifles and kept them in a large case. 

"Jaa, I'll be in my room. I've already checked on Luna and Kanata as well. I'll inform you three when we'll start making our move." 

Watame gave a slight nod before stepping out of Towa's room and closing the door.

The sheep sighed deeply before shaking her head as she became serious the moment she was walking straight towards her room and closed it. She sat on her chair and spun around before directly gazing at her monitor. She was interacting with 3 Members who came from the Nijisanji company. Sasaki Saku, Shiina Yuika and Hoshikawa Sara.

"Greetings Watame-chan. I expect you have received a word from Tamaki." 

Shiina spoke in a loud voice. The background was a little noisy. The sound of machine guns, explosions, and a few helicopters passing by.

"Shiina-chan, I'm glad you three managed to survive without getting infected by the corruption. Where are you?"

"We're in a helicopter! It might take us some time to get to your location since we're trying to fight off devil soldiers who are after us." 

Sasaki furrowed her eyebrows while she was grasping her bamboo.

Watame clicked her tongue as she furrowed her eyebrows as well. She crossed her legs and curved her finger before placing it on her mouth. She was out of options since she has no other troops other than her genmates.

"There's a landing zone on top of this building according to the manager from another agency. My genmates and I will wait for your arrival, and as we wait we'll be setting up defenses over there so your helicopter won't get burned and crash into the ground."

"Thank you so much Watame-chan. We'll be there soon. You guys stay safe as well."

And with that, the transmission was over. Watame held her head and rested her right elbow near the table while holding her head as her eyes were shut. She opened them a bit and furrowed her eyebrows before taking her hands off her head and slamming the table as she gritted her teeth. 

She shook her head and slowly stood up from her chair as she headed towards her room's window and stared outside. From afar, she could witness a black fog roaming around the city. 

She thought, if she could free the entire Hololive English Branch then she might be able to collect information from Amelia and learn about the corruption spreading around. Why was there a black cloud suddenly? What did Towa do to create such a thing? Or maybe, a magic that was casted by Rushia accidentally?

Several questions remained in the sheep's head as she kept staring outside, trying to formulate a plan before the Nijisanji members arrives. It would be a great pain if those corrupted people go after them before her and the rest of the Holoforce could save them. 

She lowered her head and withdrew a Deagle from her pocket. The only way to save her precious senpai's from her company is to hurt them, which she regretted. 

Even if she doesn't resort to violence then she'll be the one who'll get hurt instead and get infected by the corruption. Speaking of hurting people Kanata could try to heal them after they get wounded and get their corruption-free and purified from their bodies.

Watame immediately kept her gun as she heard a knock on the door. Kanata slowly opened it before approaching the sheep with a worried look on her face. She sighed before speaking. 

"Still upset about what happened?"

"It was an unexpected occurrence so why would I be upset about it in the first place?" 

Watame's voice was serious, which made the Tenshi grow even sadder as her wings fluttered. Watame may be serious, but deep inside her, she was already crying, ready to give up hope if they will be the last people left on earth standing until corruption gets into their nerves.

"From the way you speak, I guess? Listen, this is the purpose why I went on the defensive side. You can even use me as a shield or something. Besides, I'm already dead and dying is...well...useless to me. We still have hopes in our hands Watame-chan. I believe all we need is courage and integrity. Just don't let me get infected by the virus or you'll doom us all!"

Watame chuckled a bit and turned her back towards Kanata. She held her shoulder and gave a small nod. 

"I guess you're right. Hope is all we need to give everything we got. It's sunset, you should rest up for a bit. As for me, I still got to organize our plans."

"Ryoukai! I will go back to my room then." 

As Kanata left Watame's room she bowed before gently closing the door behind her.

Watame looked around in her room and saw something at the edge of the wall by the floor. She blew off the dust before picking it up. It was a scroll. She twisted the lid and opened it, there was a rolled paper inside it. She grabbed it and unfolded it on top of her table

What luck, it was a map. There were other places aside from the city they're in. This would help her in her journey a lot. She had quite a difficult time searching for their current location, which was a city. She was able to spot it after 10 minutes, with that she grabbed a marker and encircled it, so she won't get lost.

She kept the map in one of her pockets before stepping of her room as she stretched while yawning. It was getting late so Watame headed towards the kitchen and find something to munch on. 

As she arrived, she witnessed that Kanata was holding hands with Towa while both were having a snack. Ah, yes holding hands, it sure sounds great holding each other's hands, what a friendship, not. 

Watame curved her lips into a smile and half-opened her eyes as she made her appearance in Infront of the angel and devil, leaving the two immobilized for a second and speechless.

"C-Chigauu Watame-chan! It's not what it looks like!" Towa started sweating a little. "H-Hai! It's a misunderstanding! It was just..e-eto...cold!!! Y-Yeah! It was filling a little chilly down here so I thought I could hold her hand!" 

Kanata forced a smile. Watame shook her head and slightly laughed.

The devil and Tenshi gazed at each other for a moment, confused, before returning their gaze at Watame. The sheep opened the fridge and hummed as she grabbed a bottle of soda. She shut the fridge door closed and stared back at the two with a sheepish smile.

"As long as you still cooperate then nothing matters what you two are up to. Just, limit those kinds of things! If Kaichou was here, then you two would be lectured."

"H-Hai!" Both nodded.

As soon as I had exited the kitchen she yawned a bit and headed to the living room. I slumped down on the couch lazily and turned the cap of the soda bottle. The sound of the fizz could be heard loudly. I placed down the cap and started sipping my drink. 

Without my senpai's around the room was in total silence as if I was living alone. 

Being happy all the time lightens up my mood. But if I want to claim the entire hololive back then I and the rest of the Holoforce will fight it through. 

It will be a very long journey since we'll still be dealing with the Nijisanji company who got affected by the corruption as well. 

It was as if the entire world was about to fall into the pit of darkness and be ruled without light.

"Still having depressing moments, I see. I thought we agreed that you'd stop being too emotional after I said we'll help you out!" It was the blonde girl who was with them during their escape, the manager of an agency.

FLASHBACK

Author's POV

After the Holoforce had made their escape thanks to the unknown entities, they made it out without touching or catching the virus. The girl driving the car parked the vehicle when they arrived at their destination along with the two people she was with. Watame stretched and looked around if there are any signs of life.

"That tall building is where our agency is. We have to get going before those foul corrupted fools' chases after us." The girl with blonde hair gave a gentle nod and lead everybody inside the building.

The entire Gen 4 was amazed and surprised by the time they got into the building. It was an office packed with a lot of Staff Members. One of them tried to observe the company name.

"Welcome to our company! We're the Starlight Productions. An Idol Agency like yours but the aura is way different. Well, we're similar with an Idol Group, Desurabbits, and Nogizaka 46. We're more on death metal and death pop."

The girl in blonde hair explained and blinked as she realized something before glancing back.

"Ah, gomen. I forgot to introduce myself. Tsukuyomi Sunohara is my name and the Head Manager of this company, but you may call me T-chan. We gotta get you first to your designated rooms before introducing you to each of our idols in different generations! Follow me!"

Sunohara lead the Holoforce towards the stairs and lead them to an abandoned floor. It was indeed empty, but some computers were covered in a clean cloth.

"My deepest apologies if it looks like the construction wasn't yet finished. Though, to be honest, we haven't been staying here just in case another group of people from a different company shows up. Instead, we did our best to fix these PC's so you can use them for streaming. Speaking of streaming you can also take these PCs into your bedrooms, which I already provided you as well."

Sunohara bowed before walking away then checking something on the internet by using the tablet she was holding onto. Though, she was halted by Luna, which made her blink and turn her back.

"Hmm? Is there something you would like to say Luna-san?"

"E-Eto...can we decorate this floor? I-I-I mean...it looks plain without any decorations."

"That was the sole purpose why we didn't add any decors so you may feel comfortable just like in your company. If you have further concerns let me know right away. I will be checking on our idols by the 3rd Floor. We'll do everything we can to help you out so don't depress yourselves. Ja!"

And with that Sunohara completely left the 6th floor. Towa, Luna, Watame, and Kanata helped each other by unpacking their stuff inside their rooms. They also started decorating and organizing their living room and kitchen. They claimed two floors within Starlight's company building that consists of a total of 15 Floors.

They currently own the 7th and 8th Floor while the rest of the lower floors were occupied. They started streaming in their rooms and played Minecraft together and among us in an entire day consisting of 5 Hours. After that, they started to continue the games that they were not able to stream for a while.

Then there was a time when Sunohara was talking with the Hololive's head manager, A-chan. It left the entire Gen 4 speechless and just stood there, frozen in place.

"Ah, gomen. I haven't told you that we were able to save A-chan from those corrupted people." Sunohara turned to A-chan with a nod. "I'll be waiting for you in my office. Go talk to them first." Sunohara patted her back before leaving.

"A-chan! We never thought you'd be here!" Kanata spoke in a surprising tone.

"Well, same for me. I never thought you'd be here as well. I'm glad all 4 of you are safe. Don't worry, I'll contact coco and tell her our current location before she returns." A-chan chuckled.

"B-But...we saw you get kidnapped by our corrupted senpai's!" Towa spoke worriedly.

"Ah, that? Technically, I saw Sunohara and a bunch of Idols by the other building on standby after Yagoo and the rest of the managers got kidnapped. They were lucky to grab a hold of me after they made their move. Unfortunately, the CEO and the rest vanished quickly after they were taken to a portal." A-chan sighed.

"So you're the only one that this company had been able to rescue you?"

"That is correct Watame-chan! For us to know more about this I have to discuss it with Sunohara! I'll see you later. Take care and don't forget to get back to streaming after you have settled your things down." A-chan waved before following the direction where Sunohara went.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I heard what you said before T-chan. We're having a great time here and it's all thanks to you and your company. It's just that, it's not lively and I'm starting to miss my senpai's!" Watame spoke with a dejected tone.

"Ah, souka. So that's why you feel like you're in the dumps right now. If that's the case then...are you ready to meet our fellow idols then?" Sunohara grinned while Watame wasn't yet looking at her.

Watame slowly turned her head to Sunohara and blinked. "How many of them are there?"

"There are 6 Generations in the JP Branch. 3 from the EN Branch, and 2 from the Indonesia branch. There are at least 5-6 members in each generation. We're kinda many too. It's up to you to who you want to interact with first. I mean, the number arrangement doesn't matter. What matters is your decision."

"It's okay T-chan! I'd like to see them in order! I mean, I'm gonna meet them all right? So, I might as well see them in order." Watame stood up and stretched before taking another sip of her cola.

"Okay then. Wait, wouldn't it be better if you wait for your other 4th generation member?"

"Who? Kaichou? Hmm, I guess it would be better if she's around. We'll start by tomorrow! For now, would it be alright if you accompany me for a bit? I know I shouldn't do this to a manager of other companies." Watame sat back down on the couch before Sunohara joined in.

"You're ashamed that badly? I'm cool with it. I have nothing else to do anyway. My paperwork is already finished and I'm just patrolling around checking other Starlight members. I'd rather join you this time around since I got no place to relax. It would a be a bother if I just barge in while one of the people are currently streaming." 

Sunohara laughed a little as she brought out her sandwich and ate it after unwrapping it from plastic.

"You're not wrong. It would bring conflict or trouble if they get interrupted during the stream. But if it's something urgent they can just convince everyone in the chat that they'll be back." 

Watame placed down the soda and reached out to her baby stars and opened it using a pair of scissors since she couldn't open it by hand during her stream.

"That accurate. I mean, if it only takes a couple of minutes then there's no reason to end the stream right away just because of something urgent. I get nervous a lot when I do stream in our official Idol Group page." 

Sunohara took off her beret and continued eating her sandwich.

"You just sound like our manager."

"Yuujin A? I like her personality a lot. Cheerful and determined. Always has her hopes up no matter what situation she is in. Come to think of it, I was able to see her on your official youtube page when we weren't yet around in this world. Some of our members had also been watching your streams by the time they're finished streaming. I got to be honest, you're good at singing." 

Sunohara smiled and patted Watame's back, which made the sheep smile too.

"Hontou? Then, what did they think of us?" Watame's eyes sparkled.

"Eto...let's see...some of them think that you're pretty amazing when it comes to a Minecraft collab. Especially where the JP visits the EN server. That's the recent comments they had in mind. So, they plan on doing the same thing."

"Souka. I guess they'll work hard just like us. It took us months to build our own houses and buildings in the JP server. We all get the point that when most of us visited the EN server, we would just look around until we find a wall that's considered to be a dating spot." Watame laughed before drinking her cola.

"Yeah, I saw that part as well. Anyways, --" Sunohara paused for a minute and stood up while stretching. "You should continue your stream. Schedule if you can. Don't worry about the corruption. The Starlight EN will be monitoring any signs of enemies that will attempt to make their move in here while they stream."

"Wait, they could do that while streaming?" Watame's eyes had shot open in surprise.

"Of course! They are one of the experts when it comes to technology. You should thank them when you bump into them! They're the ones who made the PCs you and your gemmates are using right now. Pretty cool eh? I'll get back to work and if you need something, you know what to do." Sunohara gave a pat on Watame's head before picking up her beret and leaving the floor.

The sheep remained on her seat, still exhausted as if all her energy had been sucked or something. Then Watame suddenly glanced at her back as she heard footsteps. It was a member of the starlight productions. She was wearing her white dress. As her presence was noticed she twirled around once and winked.

"It's nice to see you face to face Ms.Tsunomaki."

"Ehh? No need to call me Miss. Watame is fine!" The sheep laughed

The girl remained standing while looking down at Watame so their eye would meet.

"Okay, Watame-chan! It's a pleasure meeting you! My name's Megami Yosei and I'm one of the starlight production's leading idols. I'm a member of the Alpha Generation." Yosei playfully winked.

"Wait, such generation exists?" Watame blinked and scratched the back of her head, speechless.

"Alpha and Beta generation exists within our agency. They are only composed of three members so that's not a problem. You can say that we're the ones who sing rock. So technically, we're those idols who are similar to the desurabbits. While the rest are part of Nogizaka 46. Ne, they're your Idol rivals if you noticed." 

Yosei spun like a ballerina while holding a pen and pencil.

"I'm quite shaking Yosei-san. I didn't notice a thing when your manager told us about that."

"I know right? So, let's get down to business. Since mass chaos is occurring around the city, we've decided to let you move into this building. We asked permission from our manager if we could rally up the survivors from the corruption. Unfortunately, we were informed that they were too late when your entire agency was flooded with black smoke. They were about to take their leave. But the time when you came running outside then that's where I was wrong. To believe that the entire 4th Generation members or should I say Holoforce, made it out alive." 

Yosei sat down on the couch after spinning around gracefully five times.

"If A-chan was able to be rescued then what about Yagoo?"

"Yagoo, the YAGOO? Best girl YAGOO? Sure blonde, I mean Watame-san."

Yosei cleared her throat innocently before she continued speaking.

"The rest of our managers are already keeping an eye on him. With the help of the 5th Generation, also known as the "Starlight Brainiac", they've located your CEO's location. I won't reveal it yet to you as it's not yet announced publicly. We'll let you know eventually. Most information is gathered here is always classified."

Watame gave a nod and held her chin for a second.

"Souka. I just hope we could save our senpai's and kouhai's before –"

Yosei had cut Watame's sentence by raising her hand 2 inches away from the sheep's face and clearing her throat.

"The corruption has a deep history, which we would tell you when your friend coco arrives. But, what I can say about the corruption, for now, is that it's a spell that some people could only master. Let's say this corruption we have at this time is like a mind control spell." Yosei glanced at Watame with a pitiful look on her face.

"Mind Control? You don't mean that –"

"Bingo, they're being controlled as puppets you see." Yosei brought out her tablet and showed it to Watame about what was going on on the screen.

All the Hololive members were still in the agency building. Some were walking, around, eating food, and even streaming. Watame shook her head while her eyes were shot wide in surprise as if everything was just normal.

"You think that's normal. How about if we switched it to corruption mode?"

Corruption Mode in a tablet is where people could see a person if they have a dark aura surrounding their bodies, which is currently happening. They look pretty normal from the outside, but from the inside, demonic figures could be spotted already.

"The mastermind is making sure that none of your senpai's or kouhai's are absent during their scheduled stream. The UMISEA are currently patrolling around the seashore while the Holodeath is near the cemetery's gates. You see, ever since you made it here the mastermind had been already doing preparations. And these preparations would be an assault on our territory."

Watame can't believe what she was hearing right now. Being controlled like puppets, demonic figures, and dark auras. It would seem normal but without that kind of technology Yosei was holding then she couldn't figure out if her senpais are back to normal just like that.

"Look Watame-san. My gemmates and I could help you. But unfortunately, we must keep this place secured and free from any corruption threat. If you need training, then you can ask our 4th Generation members. But when you start facing them do not do something that isn't very elegant." 

Yosei stood up and grabbed her tablet from the table.

"Wait elegant? Why so sudden?"

"They're known to be "Starlight Nobles". The strongest Generation among the rest. They possess Determination, Integrity, Honor, and Respect. Their decision will depend on how you interact with them. Well, that's all and have fun!"

Yosei smiled before leaving the room as it was silent once more.

Watame stood up as she gathered all of her gemmates and led them into her room so she could discuss the matter that had been explained to her by Yosei. In the end, everybody was shaken.

"Chotto...so they're just being controlled by the mastermind behind the corruption?" Towa asked

"It's exactly as it was predicted by Yosei-san. She even told me that there's a history about the corruption too."

"A history? Which means, it already happened in the past didn't it?" Kanata raised her hand.

"Then what's our plan and how can we save our senpai's nanora?

"I don't know yet. But we have a few minutes left before the Nijisanji members get here. Towachan, prepare your sniper. Kanatan, Luna, and I will be on the grounds just in case their helicopter takes heavy damage from our foes."

"As you wish Watame-chan. We'll make sure they get here safe and sound."

As the Holoforce was doing preparations they now await the orders of the Starlight's Manager.

Meanwhile on the other side...

Starlight Productions, Indonesian Territory

Tamaki's Side

The usual lazy trap was keeping an eye on his computer and was alone in a building where the other members of the Starlight Productions were. He yawned turned is back away from his PC for a bit.

"Ne, are you sure they'll get to the other side of the building safely? I mean, you did tell me to inform Watame, to inform her about the arrival of Hoshikawa and the other two girls." Tamaki rubbed his eyes just like he had just woken up from his bed.

"Hai! I 100% guarantee that they'll make it safe. After all, we won't do this method if it's not safe at all."

Kanashimi Atsuto. A member of the 1st Generation under the Indonesian branch of Starlight productions. She is well known as an artist who loves to paint pretty and sometimes dark pictures. Her mood might be a little pale but she is skilled in fighting as well.

"Sou desu ne. Ah, tokorode, I've been meaning to ask you this since I came here but why are we far away from the Japanese branch of your company?" Tamaki tilted his head.

"You're concerned about that? Tamaki-chan, you see, when it comes to branches in Starlight Productions we're always far apart. Back in our world before it was taken over by the corrupt, we're focused on the territory. This was the idea of our CEO, to watch out for enemies. I mean, I know it's our job to annihilate any strangers that will attempt to shatter our reputation."

"Haah. Naruhudo. But why are you all holding weapons? I mean, Idols don't do that now do they?"

Atsuto took off her beret and glanced towards the window as she witnessed several corrupted people were destroying the city, including vehicles.

"Idols. I know it is where they try to perform just to put smiles on people's faces. Entertaining them with songs and showcasing their talents. Baka, your question is kinda out of the blue with all due respect. If Idols don't hold weapons, then tell me, did you ever see a member of the Hololive hold weapons?"

Tamaki bit his lip as he thought for a minute, sweating in nervousness.

"W-Well that's –"

"Listen Tamaki-chan. It is our priority to live and not let any tragedy get into us. Funerals are kinda too much for me." Atsuto took a deep breath before wearing her beret again and gazed at Tamaki.

"And if we were to protect the people we love, then we must take whatever weapon we could use to prevent them from getting in danger, right? So, there you have it. I mean, Ms.Nakiri uses two swords. Doesn't that count?"

"Oh, r-right! My bad! Gomen Atsuto-san. Guess I haven't realized that sooner if you didn't mention a member of the Hololive Productions." Tamaki laughed nervously.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I got matters to discuss with my gemmates. You and Mea discuss your upcoming plans." Atsuto wore and adjusted her beret before leaving the room as Mea entered.

"Well Tamaki, Hoshikawa's helicopter is nearing the Starlight's Japanese branch territory. Though, we got bad news." Mea huffed a bit.

"Eh? What's the bad news Mea?"

"Several enemy air troops are attempting to chase after them full speed ahead followed by...eto...some weird looking drones."

"Weird looking drones huh. We have to inform the Gen 4 immediately." Tamaki spun his in front of the computer and started typing quickly.

"They're already on their way to the rooftop. One of them can wield a sniper. But the thing is, a fleet of 50 aircraft is on its way." Mea approached and held the back of Tamaki's spinning chair.

"Yeah, this is bad news. We have to get intact with –"

Then suddenly someone was contacting Tamaki through his PC. It was T-chan.

"Don't worry about us. Our Ghost Teams are on their way. I called because I need to speak with Mea."

Tamaki gave a nod and glanced back at Mea with a smile. He stood up from his chair and Mea sat on it.

"Yes, T-chan, what do you need from me?"

"I need you to travel here in the Starlight JP Territory. We're sending the Starlight 2nd Generation EN to reinforce the Indonesian Territory. They made their decision and it's up to me if I could either exchange you or Tamaki. But, since Tamaki is already monitoring the Hololive members that are scattered around you'll be the one who will aid the 4th Gen. I wish you luck in your travel! Tamaki, please continue your duties. I will also inform Norio sensei about this matter."

"Wakata! Thank you so much for the information!" And with that, the call ended.

Tamaki and Mea stared at each other for a moment and blinked.

"I truly wish you luck Mea. Save your friend and my company's members after saving all the Hololive members. We need them before we assault the Nijisanji Territory. It would be bloody if we traveled there right away. So, we need both Starlight and Hololive together with the Norio Production members."

He gave a pat to Mea's, which made her happy

"Hai! I will do everything I can and not hold back." Mea stood up and bowed before leaving the room.

Tamaki sighed deeply and gazed at the window as he approached it slowly and touched it using the entire palm of his right hand, witnessing the chaos unfold outside.

"Ru-tan, wherever you are and if you're possessed by that unknown puppeteer, I swear I'll be coming for you and save you even if it means getting myself corrupted. Matsuri, Aqua, and the rest of the Hololive members are counting on me and the Hololive 4th Gen survivors. Just you wait."

He turned his back and shook his head as he went back to his PC and continued his duty to monitor the entire city.

A knock was heard suddenly while Tamaki was busy. Of course, he'd let that person in.

It was another member of the Starlight Indonesian branch.

"Pardon for the interruption Tamaki-san. But, we have spotted already where the CEO and the rest of the managers of Hololive were taken."

Tamaki shot his eyes wide and gazed back in utter shock.

"W-Where are they?"

"You can't believe it, but they've taken to hell."

He bit his lip and stood up from his chair as he gazed at the window for a second.

"Should I inform this already to the holoforce?"

"You can. However, we must make sure that no one else will know about this. Disclose this information to Ms.Tsunomaki. There's a traitor within that group of members and we can't tell it to you directly since it's classified information."

"A traitor among the Hololive 4th Gen? So, it's either Kanata, Towa, or Luna. I can trust Watame since she is close with Shigure and she never harmed anyone."

"You're correct. This is why you must start providing evidence once you spotted the traitor. We could provide it to you that easily, but thing is, it must be coming from you."

Tamaki tilted his head in slight confusion. "Why would it come from me?"

"It would be a disgrace if someone told you that the entire Indonesian Branch was aiding you and you didn't do this task independently. But I'm willing to give you hints!"

"That's fine with me. I got used to being independent!" Tamaki winked. "So I have 2 tasks to take care of now huh?"

"Yep! That's all that I have to say."

The Indonesian Member bowed before leaving the room, leaving Tamaki in shock.

"If there's a traitor within those 4 members excluding coco. Then, I have to observe their movements and actions."

With that, he resumed his duty with a serious face.

0