Chapter 3 – One Seel’s Army (Assault of the NePoLaBo Part 1)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day

Coco's POV

As soon as I returned everything was filled with darkness. How did this happen, and I was just gone for the entire week!

I got a message from A-Chan that something tragic happened back in the office, so she sent me the exact location of where she is currently. Hopefully, my gemmates are alright.

There was a portal down there and some creatures with strange auras are exiting. This sure is chaotic. I didn't even expect that this would even happen.

When some of my senpais noticed me, they started attacking me with their rifles. Hey, who taught them how to hold that?

I fled away quickly as they were chasing after me even if I'm flying above the buildings. Later, I saw a breath of fire that came out of nowhere and it landed towards the people who were attacking me.

I stopped flying away and observed to see who did that. After a few seconds, I saw another dragon. It had beautiful wings with pink-colored skin. It approached me, but it didn't attack me.

"You must be Kiryu Coco. Don't worry, I'm not hostile. I'm here to fetch you and guide you since your senpai's and kouhai's from Hololive are being hostile to those members who weren't affected by the corruption."

The dragon explained as it turned its back on me and lead the way.

"We'll get to introductions soon. Right now, our top priority is to escape until they give up on chasing you down. Senpai, I'm getting tired from dodging their attacks."

I wonder who she was talking to since she was looking at her back, there was no one there. Then a girl suddenly appeared and yawned as she was holding a rifle as well. Well, isn't rifles that famous at this hour?

"What, do you want me to release the nukes already?" She spoke in a monotonous tone.

"At your will senpai! Coco-san, fly as fast as you can. This will be dangerous." The fellow dragon nodded at me. I nodded back and just followed what she told me. Wait, what's a nuke?

When I was flying quickly for a few minutes I heard explosions occurring one by one and the dragon I was interacting with at the same time was able to catch up.

"Yo! We took care of the people following you. We'll get to introductions once we arrive at our Headquarters."

And with that, I just followed her. Never thought I'd encounter another dragon here.

Watame's POV

I was blankly staring at my computer first thing in the morning, figuring out what to stream next.

"My senses tell me that you're out of options. Is there something wrong Watame-san?"

I blinked twice and turned my chair towards the person who spoke to me.

"Well, I ran out of ideas on what to stream since the incident. Who are you?"

The girl held a peace sign and cleared her throat

"Chishiki Kikai, member of Starlight Productions under the Beta Generation! Nice to meet ya. But call me Chi-san."

Chi-san paused and slowly closed her eyes.

"Oh, I know! Just play Mario Kart 8! I'm sure there are other challenging players you'll be facing when you play with them."

"But Chi-san, I end up always being at the 10th place or even below. It's pretty hard to keep up with my senpai's!" I sighed.

"Shhh! Wanna learn a cheating tactic!" She smirked

"Uhhh, no thanks Chi-san! I will regret it if I do." I nervously laughed.

She then gazed at her watch in shock and quickly patted my back.

"Sorry to cut this conversation short. I got to attend a Starlight Member's Anniversary! Feel free to wander around since all of us won't be here in this building. We'll be on stage!"

"Eh? You have a stage?" I blinked.

"Hai! We'll be live on YouTube! Ja nee!"

And so Chi-san quickly dashed downstairs.

Celebrating someone's anniversary stream eh? That's not new anymore since most of my senpai's do that.

"Watame-chan, are you busy right now?"

Miko-senpai startled me upon hearing her voice. I turned my back and smiled.

"I have nothing scheduled today senpai? What's up?"

"A-chan told us to meet up with one of the starlight's managers. She's waiting for us outside the building."

She pulled out a thumbs up before leaving.

I looked around before following senpai going outside. Today sure is peaceful,

"Hou, watame's here. I guess we just need to wait for your dragon friend."

A girl with pink hair who almost has the same height as I spoke, just looks like an elementary student.

"By the way, it's good to see the four of you here. I'm Hanamomo, Starlight Production's manager under the 3rd Generation. Please treat me like an adult because I will gladly hurt all of you if you won't."

She grinned at first before normally smiling. I would've been dead meat if I asked her: You're still too young to be a manager, why did you apply for this position?

"Can we call you Hana-chan? I mean, pronouncing your name is too long" Kanata raised her hand.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Yes, you may call me Hana-chan!"

When we heard a roar we gazed at the sky and saw two dragons approaching. One of them turned to the right and the other one was going towards us. As she landed she turned into her human form.

"KAICHOU!"

My genmates and I spoke at the same time and ran towards her as we hugged her.

"Good Morning Motherfuckers. I'm glad you're all well. What happened when I was gone?

"Eto...can I explain it later when we're not outside?" I whispered.

"Oh sure. Also, let's head to the Headquarters of that dragon you saw earlier. She then told me to look for one of her company's managers, Hanamomo."

"That would be me dear coco. I'll escort you towards the Gen 4's Headquarters."

While we were following Hana-chan, Kaichou and I were having a conversation.

"So, who are these people lamb chops?"

"These people are Idols just like us. They're the Starlight Productions and they came from another world."

"Really? That's amazing! Is there anything else about them?"

"Sunohara-chan, the head manager of the company, told me that they're our Idol rivals! Sounds pretty interesting eh?"

"Idol Rivals? Fascinating. I'm looking forward to meeting them."

"I've already met some of them, but not all of them yet! They're nice people who saved us when we were running away from our senpai's who got taken over by that dark cloud that they call 'corruption'."

Kaichou held her chin for a second and gazed at the floor before returning her gaze to me.

"Do you have an idea who started this? I mean, it won't occur if someone at the office didn't perform dark magic."

I know the truth and I won't spill the beans as early as now. I need to know more about this and gather more evidence why Towa-chan did this.

"I was hanging out with Aqua-senpai and Luna-chan a few days ago. The moment we've returned the office was already filled with black smoke."

Kaichou nodded and all of us turned our attention to Hana-chan as we arrived at a gate.

"Welcome to the 4th Generation territory. Akira has requested that all of you will wait here at her headquarters. You may explore or watch their stream with Sunohara-chan."

Hana-chan opened the gate and all of us went inside. The building was huge and I was lost in thought for a moment.

As we set foot in the headquarters everything was spotless. There were 5 frames with pictures of the 4th Generation?

"Sunohara is on the 2nd floor. I'll stay put on this floor and make sure that no corrupted will be barging in."

Hana-chan gave us a gentle nod and headed upstairs.

Upon our arrival we saw Sunohara-chan, watching a stream on a huge widescreen, that's quite surprising.

"Ah! You 5 made it. I'm currently watching their stream so feel free to join me in the meantime."

Sunohara-chan pointed at the couch, instructing us to sit down and watch the performance of the other group of idols on screen.

I blinked several times as I saw an Idol who was a dragon-like Kaichou. She was so pretty when she was singing. Then there's another starlight member who was a princess like Luna-chan. She sure was small.

"The stage is pretty dazzling I'd say," Kanata commented.

"Hai, it is! The 3rd Generation had been throwing confetti's ever since the 4th Generation had been performing together with a while back. It was quite the show."

"Suge! I wish we'd had that kind of effect." I reacted.

"Hana suggested this idea to our CEO. Of course, he'd approved it. I know it's like throwing a party or celebration. But still, I'm not against the idea or anything."

Sunohara-chan sighed as she crossed her arms and walked around while we were watching the stream.

After an hour passed it ended and all of us were asked to stand up.

"They're already on their way here. Please don't hesitate to speak with them. Ms.Kiryu, I already have a feeling you've spoken with starlight's dragon. You do the talking first. I bet your genmates are nervous."

Luna, Towa, Kanata, and I sighed in relief and let out a chuckle as we scratched the back of our heads.

"Ah, that won't be a problem!. Leave it to me." She held a thumbs up and winked.

When sunohara left us the 4th Gen members were already going in. There was this person who was tall as Kaichou. She must be the other dragon we saw earlier.

"So, these are your genmates? They sure look cute. How about we all take a seat and introduce ourselves?"

The Idol who was a Tenshi like Kanatan brought 2 trays filled with 5 cups of tea each.

"I'll start with the introduction. Greetings, I'am 4th Gen's talent of Starlight Productions. My name is Sawamura Akira and I'm the leader of this Generation. This building is Starlight's base of operations so whenever we're planning on an onslaught then we'll discuss it here."

I gazed at the next person who'll be speaking.

"Hai!! Hajimemashte! I'm Dagashi Yukari! 4th Gen's talent as well and I'm the Princess of sweets yayo! I like metal music too!"

Sweet like Luna-chan, but likes metal music. These princesses sure are different from each other.

"Shinsetsu Kyoi, 4th...Gen's...talent. Devil from hell in another world and...I'm kinda shy with new people. Please bear with how I speak."

An Introvert? If she was then speaking to people must be tough, I pity this devil. Although, she's quite cute too like Towa-chan, with silver hair.

"A blessed greeting. I'm Tengoku Heiwa. 4th Gen's talent and I'm a Tenshi who treats people's injuries. A pleasure to meet you."

"Hold on! If you're a Tenshi do you also have the same gorilla strength as Kanatan?" Towa grinned.

Heiwa stood up as she approached towa and held her hand slowly before giving it a good grip, making towa scream a little in pain. That sure was painful.

"It's not gorilla strength Tokoyami-san. You can call it, hidden muscles." Heiwa winked before returning to her seat.

"You guys sure are hopeless. Anyways, I'm Michiko Ayano, 4th Gen's talent and I'm a vampire. I may look like a normal human girl but I'm not. And please do consider me as an adult and not a kid because I'm a teacher. That's all."

And with that, my gemmates nodded as all of them were able to introduce themselves. Frankly speaking, it's like, they're trying to copy us or something. That's just based on my thoughts.

"Now that the entire 4th generation talents, which is us, have introduced ourselves let's get straight to the point in our current situation. Kyo-chan will be explaining the details while Heiwa-chan will discuss the information she was able to gather about them." Akira crossed her legs.

"Okay, so you see, these fellow corrupted were summoned by someone. They won't appear just like this in this world. There were unexpected events that already occurred in our world before this happened." She paused for a second and cleared her throat. "Your company isn't the only affected here but there were at least 1 or 2 more companies involved in this matter. Someone must've tried to reach out to reliable members where they could create a portal towards the world they're living in, which is where we are right now. They plan on taking it over, due to selfish desires and lead the talents to the dark side of hope."

After Kyo-san have explained the details about the corrupted Heiwa-san now spoke about the information she gathered about them.

"Ahem! So, let's talk about the corrupted. The corrupted can take over any supernatural or civilians, which are their common targets. However, it takes at least 10 minutes or probably 5 minutes if they're trying to corrupt a talent. Why's that? Well, that's because talents like us possess something special that we can't be easily taken over. Though, it is possible that we can still stop the process by simply purifying someone's body, which Tenshi's can only do. These corrupted are being controlled so they're like puppets and they're being controlled by 'The Fallen One'. Once the fallen one had been defeated then those people will be liberated from corruption. That's all the information I was able to gather so far." Heiwa bowed after ending her speech.

"I guess I was right. They're serving the fallen one and whatever orders it gives them they'll act quickly. Correct I'm wrong."

We quickly turned our heads towards Miko-senpai and blinked. I think she got a couple of information about them too.

"Precisely Miko-san. As I've said earlier, they're like puppets, being controlled by one person. You've noticed it when you were still back there in your office. We won't go yet on a subjugation until one of our senpai, who's a scout, returns. For now, we shall return to our regular streaming schedule." Akira nodded.

All of us stood up as the Gen 4 of Starlight escorted us back to the main building and resumed streaming.

Today was just super chat reading for me. There's nothing much to do but just read comments from my fellow watamates. Soon as I started streaming, I smiled.

"Kon-ban-dododo. Minna Konichiwa. Tsunomaki Watame desu. Today, we're going to be reading super chats."

I grabbed my bottled water and drank it before clearing my throat with a small sigh.

"Thank you for the super chats, I appreciate it. Today is just my usual day. Nothing much is happening here. I usually hang out with the 4th Generation when all of us are called by Kaichou. We get along and it's been months already since we've got along together. Collabs here and there then a couple of horror games. Lunachan gets easily scared though so sometimes, towachan or kanatan is there with her."

I laughed as I read a super chat. Some were a compliment some were hilarious; some were a joke, and some were about my current condition. Then I caught a very interesting one: "Would you still stay strong and positive if one of your gemmates graduates?". I bit my lip for a second and blinked before letting out a sigh of relief.

"I would stay positive and strong if one of my genmates graduates. There's no need for me to hesitate because we shared good memories, collaborations, and so forth. I know it's a pain for me if one of them isn't here anymore. But at least, those moments spent together were not a waste. Cherish what you've done and do not harm yourself. Be happy and accept their fate. Maybe sooner or later, you'll be graduating too."

My viewers were sending a bunch of emojis during my short speech. I was proud of myself that I was able to make them cheer for me.

Coco's POV

After an hour of streaming, I decided to rest my back against the chair and stretched with a loud yawn. Meme shitposting sure was the best thing I could ever do to make my senpai laugh or react to it positively and negatively. Then, I have this fellow Starlight member that became my friend immediately after showing her a couple of my streams about this.

"You're quite a lovely person yourself. May I know who you are?"

"Oh right. We were having fun and I forgot to introduce myself sorry for that. I'm Asami Shinku, Starlight talent under the 2nd Generation. It's been fun being with you Coco-san. I truly appreciate your presence."

"Thank you very much for the praise. I'm glad that I was able to befriend a talent from another world. You sure are quite energetic with memes." I chuckled.

"They were my forte after my debut. I stream all about memes with my viewers every weekend. I find it very entertaining, and it lightens up my mood a lot after looking for ones that make actual sense."

We looked at a few more memes that kept us laughing for several minutes then after that she patted me on my shoulder.

"I guess I must prepare soon too for my stream. Do share me the good stuff." Shinku winked at me before leaving my room.

To think that we can still stream like this I find it very amusing. This group of people is so interesting I wanted to meet the entire generation. But for now, I must focus on what I needed to do by figuring out how all these events occurred. My gemmates are safe so it's best if I ask them one by one. Watame might know more about this, so I'll ask her first.

"Kaichou!"

I nearly fell from my chair when someone called out to me since I wasn't aware of their upcoming presence. I slowly turned my chair towards them with a sigh of relief, it was just Miko-senpai.

"If it isn't senpai. What brings you here in my room? Aren't you in the middle of streaming or something?"

"Tachibana-san wants to see you by the kitchen. She has a couple of important matters that she wants to discuss with you and yes, I told my viewers that I'll return after I get some water." She held a thumbs up before leaving my room.

I stepped out of my room and headed towards the kitchen and listen to the things this Tachibana person wants to discuss. When I arrived at the kitchen there was a muffin stand filled with muffins and tea too. I slowly sat down and blinked at the girl. She also has a shrine maiden outfit like Miko-senpai.

"It's nice to meet you, Kiryu Coco, I'm Tachibana Miko, Starlight Talent of the Beta Generation. Your senpai seems to be a very industrious person, I like her."

Tachibana poured me a cup of tea. I lifted my teacup and slowly gave it small blows before sipping a tiny portion since it was hot and placing it back down.

"Sorry for calling you here today. Right now, I'm concerned about one of your gemmates That is because one of them is working with the Fallen One. You're not the only company who had fallen into mad chaos, but the Nijisanji and Norio Productions are involved in this matter." Tachibana slowly sipped her tea and I spoke.

"One of them is lying? Is that what you're trying to say? I mean, I was told that the fallen one is smart that it's making sure that the Hololive members are doing their job well without exposing that they're being controlled."

"Which is exactly right dear dragon. This is why we're scheduling a history viewing for you Hololive 4th Gen along with your senpai about the corruption itself. Yes, there's a history about it and the 6th Generation is eager to share it with you. For now, let's talk about ourselves, shall we?"

I nodded as I took another sip of my tea. It tasted normal, and it was a bit sweet too.

"So, as I said earlier, I'm from the Beta Generation. However, I have senpai's who are under the Alpha Generation. These two generations existed before the 1st Generation had its debut. We're an Idol Company that consists of talents from two sides, heavy metal, and non-heavy metal. The heavy metal is songs that consist of rock covers and so forth by the Alpha and Beta Generation while from the 1st to 6th only performs normal original songs of their bgm choice."

"Wait, so the Alpha and Beta Generation make original songs that must only consist of heavy metal?" I clarified.

"Yeah, most basically. The first 6 talents are divided into 2 divisions that compose of 3 members each. Our CEO told us that we can't merge due to...a certain circumstance."

I grabbed a muffin while I listened to Tachibana explain the talents of their company. This company is a group of Idols too, which made me surprised.

"I joined the auditions so I can try to show off my talents and the voice that I hold dearly since I was a child. I know being an Idol isn't easy since you really must toughen up and give it your all."

"I'd agree to some extent that being an Idol isn't a piece of cake. You have to give it your all to become successful. It may exhaust you but at least there's a benefit for that right?"

"Well, that's valid. All of us just try to make an effort so we can impress our fans out there."

"That's right. You also have to show what else you could do aside from singing and dancing. Making original songs would be nice too."

Shinku surely was honest at heart. She wasn't nervous at all and just shared with me directly about her experience as an Idol.

"The 2nd Generation is called 'Starlight Beauty' since most of my genmates are sincere and kind at heart. They hold their responsibilities well too."

"That's pretty wonderful! Would it be alright if I meet all your kouhai's and senpais? You might have more members than the hololive."

"We do, I mean, there are at least more than 5 talents in each generation. If you wanted to meet them so badly then I see why not. I have to call H-chan so she can tell us who are available and who are currently streaming."

I just nodded and smiled. After we were finished with snacks I stood up and turned my back when I heard footsteps that were nearing the kitchen.

"Hello, again coco. Sorry, I'm just here to grab a snack for myself as well."

It was Hanamomo, the manager who lead us to the 4th Gen talents territory a while back. Even though she has that child figure I can assume that she has a heart of an adult.

"Hana-chan. May I know what my kouhai's are up to right now? Coco is eager to meet them."

"Hou? Sou desu ka? Hmm...from what I can tell 2 talents aren't streaming from the 5th Generation, 4 talents from the 1st Generation, 1 talent from the 3rd Generation, and 2 talents from the 6th Generation. You can enter their territories when you're accompanied by a starlight talent. So there's no need for you to bypass security. Have fun!"

With that, Hanamomo took care of our mess as we waved at her before stepping outside the kitchen. While my genmates are busy I'll take this opportunity to explore this place and probably get used to it for now.

I have to do something to save the entire agency and uncover the mask of the person behind all this.

WATAME'S POV

Luna, Towa, and Kanata are currently under Sunohara-chan's management since they needed to start training on using their weapons.

As for me, I just have to learn how to use my harp since Sunohara-chan told me that once I start playing a beautiful melody it could give different status to any nearby allies enhancing their strength and defense for a limited time.

I ruffled my hair as I was standing by the window, staring as chaos unfolds in the city. The sight of this was pretty disturbing and fueled my anger.

I just realized, how did the 5th Gen survive that car explosion days ago? I mean, we were informed that they'll be arriving soon in here. Either way, I need to be prepared for the upcoming battle ahead. Otherwise, I'd be done for.

??? POV

(The same time after the 4th Gen was trying to escape)

I was by the alleyway, watching as the NePoLaBo had experienced the explosion. I thought at first that they won't survive it but my instincts were correct, they survived it as soon as I saw Yukihana Lamy walking out of the fire with Momosuzu Nene, Shishiro Botan, and Omaru Polka.

They aren't human at the moment since they're being controlled by a demon, the Fallen One, who has not yet revealed its true name. I quickly hid while they found a spot to sit as they hold their heads. Though I eavesdropped as their conversation was ongoing.

"Nee, Shishiron! You should've used something explosive, like a bazooka!"

"Lamy-chan, I keep telling you this over and over again. I don't plan on killing them just like that on the spot."

"Why wouldn't you do that shishiron? It should've been a piece of cake since that weapon was our only advantage against our senpai's."

I heard Nene complain by kicking her legs back in forth, getting a bit irritated from Lamy.

"Lamy-chan, didn't you forget what was instructed to us? We have to make sure that their body is still in one piece. We could've died if shishiron fired it at them. "

"Oh, I guess you're right. Gomene, nene-chan. I was lost in thought again. Polka-chan any updates?"

"Yes! Eto...Matsuri-senpai told us to assault the headquarters of an unknown idol agency. And she said they're not from here. We'll begin the assault in a week"

"Souka, JA, we'll head back and rest up so we could gear up and blow up the building."

Botan said and the three of them laugh altogether before they stood up and left.

An unknown Idol Agency, I wonder who they are. Now I'm curious if I have to save them or not. Wait, why do I even need to save people when I don't even know them yet?

"Perhaps, you were trying to think about the Unknown agency, whether you're going to save them or not am I right?"

I immediately turned my back in shock to see who was speaking. It was a girl with white hair and blue eyes with an emotionless look on her face while she smokes.

"Even if I wanted to I just can't afford to show my face as a retired member of hololive. I'm just too nervous about it."

"Is that your concern? You know, you're lucky to have me around since I can try to change a person's appearance."

I guess I'm lucky to stumble into a person like her. However, when I was about to ask who she was she immediately spoke.

"Oh before I forget, allow me to introduce myself. So the agency they're talking about is "Starlight Productions". An Idol Agency that consists of more than 30 talents and I'm one of them. The names Ryoshi Obake and I'm a talent under the 1st Generation, pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you as well. I'm Mano Aloe. I'm Mano Aloe, a retired talent of the 5th Gen under hololive. Say, that's the name of your idol agency?"

"Productions? Well, of course, this agency is uncommon to everyone here. We're a group of idols who performs heavy metal songs and music. It's quite nice too."

"Naruhudo. So, what will we do about our current situation? We can't just stand here and chill all day. We still have matters to take care of."

"You're right. With that said I'll figure out a way to make sure no hololive member could recognize you. I bet one of my kouhai's is already on high alert regarding their arrival. If things get tough that's when we'll make our move got it?"

I'm still surprised to meet a person who I've never seen before. Now I know what my former genmates are discussing. I'm ready to sacrifice anything if their situation gets dire.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Watame'a POV

Preparations were nearly complete. The HoloForce are fully prepared for battle while Miko-senpai is helping out with the defenses outside the building.

"Watame-san!"

I quickly turned my back and blinked. It was just Yosei-san.

"Hai? Is there something the matter?"

"There was a sudden change of pace. The only one that will be charging here is Momosuzu Nene. According to the 6th Gen, our foes must be trying to test you out since they know you'll be fighting."

"Nani? That's not right at all. But you're still going to help us right?"

"Who said we won't? Watame-san listen here. Just because they only sent 1 talent to attack us doesn't mean you're on your own devices. I know they've been trained as well as we did to you. We'll be dealing with the corrupted while you take care of her. Don't worry, if push comes to shove then one of the members of the 3rd gen will come to your aid. Got it?"

"Wakata! Then, let's be off now. My genmates might be waiting for me already outside."

"They are and hurry before that seal arrives. Though, it is with great sadness that we'll be facing an army of corrupted infranty's so we have to make sure that we are flexible enough to resist and dodge their bullets. They're ordinary ones so it's fine."

With that, both of us headed out of the building quickly without running. I witnessed other talents grabbing their weapons and some were staying by the window, holding a sniper. What kind of company holds these kinds of dangerous things in the first place?

As we stepped outside I heard the sound of a horn. I looked around and saw a strange figure from a tall building, they might be the one trying to blow that horn.

"Rest easy, one of the talents just alerted everyone to prepare since our foes draw near. Take a look for yourself."

Yosei handed me a telescope and used it. A few kilometers I saw a lot of corrupted people with guns heading this way. While in the middle, I saw nene-chan holding a gun. I returned the telescope and held my harp.

"Remember what I said, don't hold back. If you do you'll just get yourself killed. No matter how great your enemy is the best advantage to encounter is pure determination. I'm counting on you."

I hurried to where my genmates were standing as Kaichou waved from where she was standing.

"Alright, so our goal is to charge towards nene-chan while we leave the rest of the corrupted people to the starlight talents. Keep your eyes peeled for any sudden ambush because we'll be at a disadvantage once one of us gets wounded."

"I did some sparring with Heiwa-san. She's got good reflexes and told me to move around when punching or I'll get hit before I could even punch anyone."

"She not wrong nanora! Who even punches without moving. It's like you wanna take the hit after hitting someone."

"Luna's right. As for my part, (insert name) they told me to use a sniper rifle so I can continuously gun them down without reloading too often. Talk about a sudden upgrade."

I sighed with a smile before all of us headed to the front alone along with a couple of knights that were under Luna's command and Yukari's.

"CHARGE."

Everyone who was currently outside was quick on their feet like horses galloping on a race track trying to reach the finish line.

Then I heard gunshots coming from the building so I turned my head back for a split second. I only saw at least 7 or 8 of them sticking their head outside.

"Get back Nora!"

I blinked as we scattered all of a sudden, hearing a very loud clashing of two swords. I peered in Luna's direction and there, nene-chan was right before our eyes.

"Ne, senpai you have sharp eyes. Let's see how long you'll last because nene will go on all out."

The seal laughed before both of them pulled away and pointed their swords at each other. Hold on, I thought she was holding a gun earlier. Did my eyes deceive me?

The seal mercilessly swung her sword back and forth with all her strength, causing Luna to step back while swinging her sword as well to refrain from getting a single hit.

I strummed the strings from my harp as several shining arrows came out from it, which are only small, and aimed towards the seal. Though, she quickly deflected all of it after she halted assaulting Luna.

Kanatan charged next with her fists ready then when she was in close contact with nene she stepped to the side after the sword had been swung. She crouched down quickly and gave nene a heavy uppercut, sending her flying in mid-air before landing on the ground, making her release her sword. Now that's gorilla strength for you.

"Luna-chan daijoubo?"

Kaichou yelled from afar. Luna's hand was trembling while she was tightly gripping her sword. Sweat ran across her face while she was trying to catch her breath after that tense sword fighting.

"H-hai nanora. Nene-chan's too fast and I could only keep up a little."

"Watch out! She's getting up again."

Towa spoke as I looked back quickly. The seal charged against the princess again, but with incredible strength and speed while blood was running across her face. All of us assisted her but whenever towa and I tried to attack her in a long-range she dodges and deflects them. Kanatan and Kaichou tried their best to land a hit on her using their fists, but she keeps dodging it by back-flipping. How is she so well after she got hit once?

"It's time for nene to make her final move. Sayonara senpai's."

She raised her sword and it began glowing. All of us were in shock when she swung it as the light instantly landed on us all.

0