Chapter 10: Wrath
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Seventh Lord Manor...

Several immortals were restless and agitated.

"Helen.. did you already find any clues about where my grandson is, right now?"

"I'm sorry, Seventh Lord. We have searched the whole place, but no traces were found. The only possible chance we have right now is going to the Forest of Exiled."

"What?! And you call yourself the Immortal Guardians?! You better bring back my grandson here, in this manor, in the possible shortest time!"

"I'm truly sorry, Seventh Lord for our incompetence. But we promise you that we, Immortal Guardians, will do our best to find Sir Hans as soon as possible!"

"You really must! If you don't find my grandson, I don't know what will I do!"

"Honey, calm down. They're doing their best already. I'm sure they will find Hans any moment now."

"Helen, you may go now. I will wait for three days, that's the limit of my patient."

"Thank you, Seventh Lord. We will give our best."

Helen, who was now trembling with fear, leave the room with two immortal guards behind her.

"Honey, let's trust the Immortal Guardians, okay? And I know Hans will be alright. He's strong."

"I hope that it would really be that way."

In the garden of the manor...

"Helen.. did.. did you find my son?"

"Sorry, Synthia, but we still don't have a clue. The kidnappers are professional in their job."

"What? No.. Hans.."

"Miss Synthia... please calm down. And also please, grant me the honor to include myself in finding?"

"Sir Catto, I know you have good intentions, but we, the Immortal Guardians, are already enough."

"Enough? But you can't still find Sir Hans, right?"

"Sir Catto, Miss Helen, you two need to calm down first. In this kind of situation, we should not fight but instead, help each other."

"High Priestess and High Priest.. what brings you here?"

"Miss Helen, no need to kneel down. Just drop the formalities with me when we're alone, okay? I heard about my nephew being kidnapped, so I got worried."

As the High Priestess and High Priest just arrive inside the manor, the Seventh Lord with his wife walk out of the room and went straight to the High Priestess.

"What brings you here, in our humble manor, High Priestess and High Priest?"

"I'm sorry if we come uninvited, but I heard about my nephew being kidnapped. I came here hoping I could be of any help to Seventh Lord and Synthia."

"It's our honor to have the High Priestess visit our manor. And I may be rude about this, but please... help us find my grandson, High Priestess."

"Don't worry, Lady Lyra... I'm sure my nephew will be alright."

"Elder sister... Hans.. Hans is kidnapped.."

"Don't cry, Synthia. We will find Hans, okay?"

"Yes... Miss Synthia. I promise you, that we, Immortal Guardians, will do everything just to ensure Sir Hans's safety."

"I also promise Miss Synthia that I will give what those criminals do to Sir Hans ten times back to them!"

"Miss Synthia... May I ask... Have you put a soul imprint on your son? Maybe in that way, we can track your son."

"Yes, High Priest. But my powers were limited so, I can't exactly locate Hans."

"Then, did Lady Lyra also try to help Miss Synthia strengthen the connection with her Blessing Manipulation?"

"Yes.. but it was still not enough. That's.. that's why... I'm asking High Priest and High Priestess to help us."

"I and High Priest will definitely help Lady Lyria and Synthia."

"Thank.. thank you.. High Priestess, High Priest! This graciousness will never be forgotten in our hearts."

"Oh my... Lady Lyra, please stand up. You don't.. need to do this.."

"I'm also begging for High Priestess to help us. I will definitely make sure that I will return the favor to High Priestess someday."

"What... Seventh Lord.. Lady Lyra please stand up. I.. I don't deserve to be treated like this. And besides, Hans is still my nephew."

"Sister.. thank you."

"Synthia, we're siblings after all. Lady Lyra, why don't we give it a try first?"

"Yes, High Priestess. Synthia, are you ready?"

"Yes... I will begin now."

Closing her eyes and clasping both hands, Synthia tried to put her consciousness inside the string but just a second later.. blood dripped from her nose.

Lyra, seeing the blood, immediately uses her special skill, Blessing Manipulation, and greatly strengthens Synthia.

Both energies were connected but they only last for a little while.

"High Priest... use your Blessing Manipulation now." 

Shirin notices the anomalies between the two and immediately takes action.

With the additional help, the place where Synthia last from before was now overtaken and continues to drive forth.

The consciousness suddenly depleted almost the energy of three immortal beings, making Shirin a little surprised.

"How in the world did tracking someone consumed so much energy?!"

"Helen, please find someone among your Immortal Guardians who also have Blessing Manipulation and bring them here as soon as possible. The more the better. I will try to hold miss Synthia to the best of my abilities."

After seriously looking at Helen, the High Priestess didn't waste any more time and use her skills, filling the energy that the three lost.

"Yes, High Priestess. Leave this honor to me."

"Catto, please help them."

"I'm sorry... Seventh Lord. If it was still in the past, I wouldn't hesitate using my Power Bestowal."

"What do you mean, Catto?"

"I have accidentally stepped inside the black line and lost my power."

"What? So that's where you met my son?"

"Yes. But does the Seventh Lord don't have any particular skill that can help them?"

"I'm a greedy person, so I don't have skills that give someone."

"That's unfortunate."

With the help of the High Priestess's power, Synthia, who was on the brink of fainting, regained her strength and continue tracing her son.

Jumping into space, the consciousness continue but was still not enough.

"Hmm... the four seem to be at their limit now!"

"Please.. Helen.. please come here faster! Please! faster! Faster!"

Catto and Aries, who remained to guard the four, were now panicking.

Shaking bodies and distressing energy, the four push their limits in an attempt to reach the final destination.

"Please... come back quickly!"

As if the Ultimate God has been listening, Helen with the other six Immortal Guardians suddenly appeared.

"Helen, quick. Quickly come here! They're on the verge of breaking down!"

"Ethos, quickly use your Blessing Manipulation!"

Ethos who became agitated as well, use his power right away.

The consciousness suddenly start to stabilize and wandered.

"You five, use your power at the same time. Don't disappoint the Seventh Lord!"

The other five immortals then add their powers.

....

At the same time, inside the Forest of Exiled.

Two figures roamed around the forest pumped up.

"Daddy.. look.. look over there. That fruit looks delicious."

"Did Hans want to eat that fruit?"

"Yes. Mommy always forbid Hans to eat strange food, so I.. since Daddy is here.. it's fine, right Daddy?"

"Of course. Daddy will let Hans eat any edible foods."

"Yay! Daddy is the best."

"But how about Mommy?"

"Mommy is also best."

"That's good."

"Daddy.. there.. there. There's a humongous pig! Hans is hungry."

"If that's what Hans wants, Daddy will kill it."

Using Divine-Demonic Physiology, the Lightning Demon Pig was killed with one punch.

"Woah.. Daddy is strong!"

"Hehehe.. of course, so I can protect Hans."

"Daddy, I love you."

Enos feels like he was floating on nine clouds.

"Daddy loves Hans too."

Roasting the entire pig excellently, the two, father and son, heartily enjoyed their food.

Swish!

A ray of dark light almost pierced Hans' head.

"Who's there? How dare you sneak attack on my child?"

Lifting his child, Enos suddenly filled with intense killing intent.

After five years of not being by Hans' side, and a day of spending time together with him that almost end today, Enos burst out from wrath.

"Ding... Warning... Strong killing intents were sensed within the host's parameter.

Strong wrath exudes from the host, suitable for using Wrath Embodiment.

Wrath Embodiment: the users can use Wrath as powers. Using wrath, the user will have destructive power.

Note: The stronger the Wrath, the stronger the destructive power.

Will the host use Wrath Embodiment?"

"Yes. I'll never forgive those who harm my child."

A soul-torturing pain torment Enos, making his body boiled and hot.

"Hans, Daddy will do something bad, so can Hans wait here for a while?"

"D..addy... Are you going.. to kill.. those five.. immortals?"

"Did.. Hans know where they are?"

"Yes. But Da..ddy.. killing a person is bad! I.. don't want Dwaddy to kill! Dwaddy, don't kwill them, okay?".     (Yes. But Da..ddy killing bad person is bad! I.. don't want Daddy to kill, don't kill them, okay?)

"Don't cry, Hans. Hans is a good boy, so Daddy will promise not to kill them."

"Da..ddy, I.. miss you.. so.. come back.. quickly and... play with me, okay?"

"Yes. Daddy will come back quickly. Daddy can't just forgive those who dare to harm Hans."

"Dwaddy.. so.. Dwaddy will become bad because.. of Hans? Hans.. bad! Waaa!"

"No.. no.... Hans, please don't cry.. okay? It's.. not Hans's fault. Daddy will not become bad, so stop crying now, please?"

"Did Hans already forget what Daddy promise him?"

"What is.. that, Daddy?"

"Daddy will protect Hans from the bully."

"Host, please take an action now. The auras getting nearer."

"Hans, Daddy will teach them a lesson now, so can you stay here and close your eyes?"

"Yes. Hans is an obedient child."

After dealing with his child, Enos then finally showcases his wrath.

A dark violet aura, with destructive power, suddenly escaped Enos before covering him like armor, still thickening.

Destruction energy seems to corrupt the surroundings, thus bringing destruction everywhere.

Trees were cut while the earth gave in.

"Show yourselves, cowards! Those who hurt my son will be killed!"

The three immortals, with their two demon beasts, felt as if they'd made the biggest mistake they did in their entire life.

At first, the three immortals thought they could kill the child and steal its Special Skills since the man beside him looks weak.

But now, seeing those Dark Violet aurae that could shake the entire world, that man was actually a monster, no, not a monster but a grim reaper!

"Got you!"

After destroying a large area, Enos finally saw where the five were hiding.

"Please... Please spare our lives!"

"We.. we're wrong! We're wrong. Please.. please spare our lives."

"Please! We will never show in front of you ever again."

"You dare harm my child and you seek forgiveness? You should die."

Three immortals were sent half death with just a single punch.

"You better be grateful to my son. If not for him, I would rip you all into pieces."

"Chank.. Chuu.. chery.. much!" (Thank.. you.. very.. much!)

"To ensure that you do not come for us for revenge, later on, you should be deprived of your power."

Despair suddenly crosses the faces of three immortals.

No matter how they struggle, there seems an invisible force that made the three immobilized.

"3..2..1.. the request was successfully received. The host can now use Gluttony Embodiment."

Pitch black aura appeared, traveling through the bodies of the three immortals, then devouring all of their skills.

"The host has successfully devoured 15 skills. Converting to host's energy... 3 hours left."

The two beasts, after gaining freedom from manipulation, thanked Enos before running away.

Enos, remembering Hans, didn't bother the three anymore and worriedly return to his child.

"Hans.. you can open your eyes now."

Enos really felt proud of his son and elation drown him inside.

"Can.. I open my eyes now, Daddy?"

"Yes. Hans is really a good boy. Daddy's proud of you."

"Hahaha, Daddy praised Hans. Hans is happy."

"Then that's good. Hans should just feel happy and not sad, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy. But.. Hans can't help but miss Mommy. Does Daddy also miss Mommy?"

"Of course, I miss Mommy. That's why we're trying to find our way home."

"Yay! Daddy and Mommy will meet again."

"Yeah. Daddy's also excited, Hans."

The father and son pair, as if nothing happened, continue to find the path to exit the forest.

0