Chapter 11: Tracing
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Seventh Lord Manor...

"Helen... those six are still not enough. Bring more Immortal Guardians!"

"But... Seventh Lord... that six is the only immortals who have Blessing Manipulation left now."

"What?! But you all are numbered to a thousand, so it's impossible that only six have those skills!"

"I'm sorry, Seventh Lord.  If... Lord Aries still needs help, I.. I would suggest that Lord Aries should just ask the Immortal Head Guardian. Immortal Head Guardian is rumored to equal a Lord, so I think it would be sufficient."

"As in that Zues?"

"Yes, Sir Catto. Do you perhaps know him?"

"I just fought him back then when I tried to save my wife."

"Then tell me his location. I'll go to him right away."

"Head Guardian Zues is currently resting in Immortal Guardian main base."

Aries suddenly disappeared and also appeared, with a young man beside him.

"What? How.. how did Lord Aries appear with Head Guardian in an instant?"

"Miss Synthia might probably not notice time manipulation."

"No wonder Lord Aries is said to be the most powerful."

"Eh... Catto, the King of Cat's Clan? Why is he here?"

"It's quite pleasant to once again see you, Head Guardian Zues, but the situation is not right for reminiscent."

"Sir Catto...is actually indebted to Sir Enos."

"Really? That mortal sent in Forest of Exiled?"

"Ahm... I'm sorry to bother Sir Zues, but my wife and others already need your help, so please.. take an action now."

"Impatient? Don't worry, I know why I came here. But.. you wouldn't forget what you promised me, okay?"

"Yes... I.. will fulfill it."

A moment later, blinding golden light shines brightly, before seeping inside the ten immortals.

"What? How.. how is tracking someone consume this much energy? Even with my incredible powers, it seems that it's still insufficient."

"Really? Do.. does it really that costly, Head Guardian?"

"Lord Aries has indeed done the right choice of seeking my help. I'm sure that no one other than the other Lords and me can sustain the energy loss of ten immortals, especially Miss Synthia, Lady Lyra, High Priestess, and High Priest who holds a great amount of power."

"Is.. is it still insufficient?"

"Yes, but I'll never give up. I can't accept such shame."

"Sir Catto... Don't you have your Power Bestowal?"

"Head Guardian Zues, if it's still before. I actually land inside the black line and lost my power, five years ago."

"Eh? And you become stronger than before in just a short amount of time?!"

"Head Guardian Zues overpraised me."

"Uhmm... Head Guardian Zues, then... does.. does it means that Sir Hans was actually far away from us?"

"No. It only means that the one being traced possesses incredible strength that consumes this much energy just to probe in. Or it's also possible that Hans might go somewhere using teleportation."

"Those damn criminals! It's possible that those criminals got hold of teleportation to the Forest of Exiled."

"That's also possible. Damn this... it's still not enough."

"What? Does Miss Synthia still not reach Sir Hans?"

"Just a little more. Lord Aries, I heard that your second son actually possesses Gluttony Embodiment, so why don't you try to call him here?"

"Wait.. that's also right."

A beautiful young man walks elegantly towards the garden.

"Sir Neon is a beauty."

"Hehehe, thanks, Head Guardian Zues."

"You know me?"

"Of course, Head Guardian Zues. With your looks, I definitely will remember you."

"Neon! You came here to help, not to flirt."

"I know father. I also want to see my dear nephew so, Hans shouldn't die."

"Oh, my, who might be this handsome man beside Miss Helen?"

"I'm Catto, the former king of Black Cat's Clan."

"Eh? Former?"

"Yes. I have been actually framed and sold to the Goddess of Succubus."

"No wonder it's strange that Black Cat's Clan is planning to siege the Cruel Dog's Clan."

"Is that true, Head Guardian Zues? Those cats did never learn, ah!"

"No wonder you look familiar."

"Neon, stop spouting and help them already."

"But you're the one who didn't give your energy to me, Dad."

"What? You need it?"

"Of course, Lord Aries. Sir Neon will actually act as the bridge for you to help us sustain this loss of energy."

An incredible thick dark aura suddenly comes forth towards Neon before being absorbed and passing to Zues.

"Wow, this actually works?"

"Yes, Miss Helen. Gluttony, after all, is one of the seven deadly sins."

"Dad, since I help you, will you lower my detention?"

"Uhm... I'll agree only if you make a promise with me."

"Then, if I make, I should be free in an instant, right?"

"Okay, fine. Promise me that you will never flirt with just anyone. You'll only have intercourse with the person you truly love. That is the rule and any violation will result in an ugly appearance."

"That's...! Okay, fine."

"Seems like Sir Neon was unsatisfied?"

"No, but it would be better if the one I can be together is Head Guardian Zues, right?"

"Eh.. that's.."

"Neon, the rules are absolute. You must follow them. Stop teasing Sir Zues already."

"Yeah, but teasing is different from flirting."

"Why is that?"

"I don't hold romantic feelings with him and so he is."

"Sir Neon is as beautiful as his brother."

"Thanks for the compliment, Sir Catto."

As the five continue to give additional help, Synthia, who was tracing her child for a while now, seems to finally be able to reach the end.

Her consciousness seem to finally find the exit and saw the outside.

Secretly staying at her son's body, Synthia observe the place where her child is currently right now, but only darkness appeared.

"Hans.. you can open your eyes now."

A familiar face suddenly showed up.

Tears formed as a longing urge.

"Sir Zues.. Synthia.. what's wrong with Synthia?!"

"Lord Aries, please calm down. Synthia is just feeling strong emotions."

"Eh? Why?"

"I still don't know."

"Use your Mind Control."

"I already did. But Miss Synthia is as powerful as the High Priestess. No wonder sustaining them was hard."

"What? Is Miss Synthia that really strong?"

"I don't know as well, but she can block my Mind Control even with her consciousness inside the imprint."

"So Miss Synthia is indeed powerful. She can become a Lord as well, right?"

"Yes, Sir Neon. But Miss Synthia decided to serve the Seventh Lord, so she is not already allowed to be a lord."

"She really must love my brother that much."

"Neon, just focus on what you're tasked to do."

Synthia, seeing Enos once again after five years of being apart, was overwhelmed by emotions that she almost forgot what she needs to do.

"Can.. I open my eyes now, Daddy?"

"Yes. Hans is really a good boy. Daddy's proud of you."

"Hahaha, Daddy praised Hans. Hans is happy."

"Then that's good. Hans should just feel happy and not sad, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy. But.. Hans can't help but miss Mommy. Does Daddy also miss Mommy?"

"Of course, I miss Mommy. That's why we're trying to find our way home."

"Yay! Daddy and Mommy will meet again."

"Yeah. Daddy's also excited, Hans."

Tears as rain fall down, as the consciousness ends.

13 immortals finally can breathe a sigh of relief.

"Synthia.. did.. di you locate your son?"

"Elder Sister..."

"Synthia.. what's wrong? Why.. are you crying?"

"Elder.. Sister.. Hans.. Hans.."

"What's wrong?! Did something bad happen to my grandson?"

"No.. Seventh Lord. Hans and Enos.. are together.."

"What?! Brother?!"

"Yes... Enos.. Enos.. also.. knew that Hans is his son."

"Really? That's an unexpected turn of events, Miss Synthia."

"But why Miss Synthia looks sad?"

"No.. I'm.. just happy. Those.. two were having.. fun together."

"Sir Enos was still alive?"

"Sir Catto, you're not deaf, right?"

"Miss Helen, I just want to make things clear."

"So, how.. how is my son, Synthia?"

"He.. Enos.. Enos has become an immortal."

"What?! Immortal? So did he find treasure there?"

"I.. don't know. But I sense he's powerful. I.. I can now sigh a relief knowing that father and son were having a great time."

"That's good to hear, Synthia."

"Yes."

"Helen, you can stop the search now. Don't worry, I will still give you what I promise to the Immortal Guardians."

"Thank you... Seventh Lord."

"Ethos... you hear what the Seventh Lord said, right? Go back to our base and make the rest rest first."

"Yes, Ma'am Helen."

The six immortal guardians then disappeared.

"Helen, why don't you entertain the High Priest and High Priestess first? Synthia and I will just talk something to my room."

"Yes, Lady Lyra. High Priestess and High Priest, please follow me."

"I'm sorry, High Priestess and High Priest, I am not able to entertain you right now, please forgive me."

"I'll just go to Lady Lyra's room first, elder sister."

"We understand, Lady Lyra, Synthia."

Then Synthia with Lady Lyra walks away from the garden.

"Sir Neon, why don't you join us?"

"If the High Priestess said that, then I guess I wouldn't mind."

"High Priestess, how about me?"

"Sir Zues, I hope you already know my answer."

"But I won't give up."

"Oh, I see. Head Guardian Zues actually like High Priestess?"

"Sir Neon, please don't say it like that. I, Shirin, is not someone who can share feelings with someone else."

"I know that, but you don't forget what the promised we made back then, right?"

"That's... Shirin in the past. I'm sorry, but children make rash decisions."

"But my feelings won't change."

"It is not my problem anymore, Sir Zues."

"But what about Sept?"

"That's.. How.. How Sir Zues know of that existence?"

"Oh my.. we.. we didn't probably hear a secret that should not be revealed, isn't that, High Priestess?"

"Sept? The strongest junior immortal?"

"Is that your son, Head Guardian Zues? That's the kid you save back then if I really not remember it wrong."

"So, did Sir Zues also have a son? Son with High Priestess?"

"High Priestess... is.. is this true?"

"Yes. High Priest. Sir Zues.. I didn't know you were this kind of person. I..Shirin, who have never been disappointed in someone, become disappointed in you. Seventh Lord, High Priest, Sir Neon, Miss Synthia, and Sir Catto, I am terribly sorry but can you keep it a secret?"

"Of course, High Priestess, don't worry about it."

"Shirin... I'm.."

"Seventh Lord, I think I feel a bit sick, so I will go first. Sorry, but can you please send my regards to Synthia?"

"Yes, High Priestess. If you feel sick, you can go first, should I send you?"

"That would just trouble Seventh Lord. But I appreciate the concern."

"High Priestess.. let me accompany you. You shouldn't be left alone when going outside."

"Okay."

The two then went outside.

"Lord Aries, I.. I think I can't talk about that thing for a while. Just send it to me personally the next day."

"Yeah. You should reflect on your actions first, after all."

Then Zues follow the High Priestess and High Priest.

"Too bad. I still want to get close with that High Priest."

"Neon.. What are you thinking?"

"Dad, relax. Do you hate me that much?"

"Sir Catto... would you like to have a chat with me?"

"Alright. I still have things that I want to talk about Lord Aries."

The two then also went, leaving Neon and Helen alone.

"So, now it comes to only both of us, isn't it?"

"That's indeed the case, Sir Neon."

"Helen, you seem to look more beautiful from the five years I last saw you."

"Hehe, thanks for your compliment, you also become more beautiful than before, Sir Neon."

"Thanks. Finally, I'm free."

"Looks like parental love is absolute."

"I'm glad father and mother are strong. No one dares to harm us after that ceremony last five years ago, right?"

"Yes."

"So.. did Miss Helen also have a child now?"

"Yes. One year younger than Hans."

"Is it Jane?"

"Yes, my lovely daughter."

"Good for you."

"Well, did Sir Neon also want to have a child of his own?"

"Who wouldn't want when my two maids actually have one?"

"So, it becomes our fault, Sir Neon?"

"Maybe."

"But it's unfortunate that Sir Neon can't probably do it with handsome men anymore."

"Not really."

"How so?"

"Why? Because there's still Sir Catto."

The two continue to talk until the garden also gradually become isolated.

0