Chapter 1: Rose
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A splendid beauty was reflected in a full-body mirror, along with that tempting body, that will make someone find it hard to avoid their gaze away from it.

A tall young woman was staring at her own reflection with a baffled expression as she didn't quite expect the great changes brought by being attentive to her appearance.

A neatly combed hair that was turned into a bun, a natural beauty, and good features along with that quite revealing clothes, make the woman looks extremely attractive especially when she adds her genuine smile. Adding a sweet scent, the woman was quite comparable to a Goddess.

After finishing herself, the young woman then slowly walk downstairs with refined movements, a result of endless training, bringing disbelief towards the old couples who were quietly sitting at the table.

"Wh---who are you?! How.. how did you invade our house?!" The middle-aged man suddenly sprang from his seat as he point his trembling index finger before asking hostilely, but can't deny how beautiful the young woman was indeed in front of him.

"Rose.. what.. what did you do to her?! You.. you came out of her room, don't you?!" the middle-aged woman was the same as her husband as she look at the young woman intensely.

"Mom, Dad.. don't you recognize me?" a sweet voice echoed, akin to slapping the couple on their faces as they dropped their jaw.

Hearing such a familiar tone and voice, the couple knew that the young woman wasn't a stranger but was actually their ugly and messy daughter. The couple looks at the young woman with disbelief as they were shocked by the sudden changes in Rose. Not only her appearance is, but the way she acts and behaves also changes. Though Rose becomes quite strange towards the couple as they got used to her usual messy hair, a big spectacle that almost tries to cover her forehead, and the loosed clothes hiding the true beauty of her body, these new changes were not bad and actually for the betterment of their daughter.

"Rose.. is.. is it really you?" the mother asked once again just to be sure as she can't just believe it.

"Yes.. Mom. It's me, Rose, your lovely daughter."

"What happened to you? Why.. why are you like this?" the father asked curiously as he got worried since it might be connected to the accident three months ago.

"Why? Is.. is it ugly, Dad, Mom?" Rose seems to lose the brilliance in her eyes as she slowly sat down at the table.

"No.. no.. it.. it's just that we were surprised, that's all." the couple immediately said to Rose so to comfort her.

"Really?" 

"Yeah.. well.. it's already 6:00. You'll gonna be late for your school so eat quickly." The mother said as she assist her lovely daughter and arrange her school stuff.

In XXX High School, all students become restless as they actually saw a young woman that was comparable to a celebrity.

A young woman with that sexy and cheerful face, that long and perfect legs that were complemented by her short skirt, and a not too big and too small chest, make all the male students ask for her name and section.

In Summit Section, a young woman slowly enters the room, catching quite an attention.

"Uhm... Class, since Rose Hartley has already healed up from an unfortunate accident three months ago, starting today, she will join us again in our class. I do hope you'll welcome her back." a strict glassed teacher said as she introduced Rose in front of the whole class. As the introduction was done, all students were quite surprised to hear it as some can't help but exclaimed loudly.

"Wha--What?! That.. that girl is that ugly girl back then?" A tall girl asked loudly as she observe Rose again.

"Ma'am, are.. are you joking with us? How.. how can that ugly girl transform into this?" another girl said with strong disdain.

"I am not joking, class. This girl is indeed Rose Hartley. Well, your first subject will start now.. so better be good to Rose." the teacher said as she walk outside the room.

Rose, the young woman who caused a stir at XXX High School, then walk slowly towards the familiar seat located at the very back of the room that she owned three months ago.

"Uhm.. is.. is that really you, Rose?" a boy in her front asked curiously as he admired Rose's face.

"Ye--yes." Rose shyly said.

"Really? How.. how did you get so beautiful? Did.. did you get plastic surgery in those three months?" a girl beside Rose asked hostilely, trying to embarrass Rose.

"Julie, aren't you ashamed that you're in the top five?" a cold and serious voice suddenly echoed as a nerdy-looking boy said to the previous girl.

"What.. what did you say, nerd?!" The girl, Julie, was annoyed by how cold and condemning the words the boy has said to her and asked loudly causing quite a commotion.

"It's so obvious that it's her natural beauty. Rose has been hospitalized for two months and you personally saw how she end up being hit by the truck so how do you actually think that she get plastic surgery?" the nerd said without change on his appearance as he continues to read his book.

"You!!" Julie was speechless and was about to ignite the fight, even more, when the door opened, making all students quieten.

Rose, who just let the two fight with each other, was amazed by the boy and smiled at him.

"Th--thank you, Kian~~" Rose said as a grin appeared on her face along with transparent malice that covered her eyes when she look at the boy next to her.

2