Love triangle? (1)
316 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Lex was seated, The whole class became silent. The chemistry teacher couldn't scold her for her ill behavior the girl was a menace, in fact a maniac. the last chemistry teacher before him attempted to, and it didn't go well for him because he was fired instantly, and after that he couldn't get a job anywhere. Because of this ugly experience no one or no teacher wanted anything to do with Lex except the bootlickers of the school, precisely the Principal Mr. Hogwarts and some petty little attention seeking teachers ( no offence teachers pls ಠ_ಠ)  so basically Lex was the queen of the school and our dear Hope was the pauper? Not entirely because Hope's parents where both doctors and lawyers. The mom a doctor and dad a lawyer. so as you can see Hope was kind of well off , but she was always on her own, she has friends but she wasn't outgoing or extroverted like them. She wasn't a fashionista like them to round It up she was a nerd. But a beautiful one at that. With rich caramel skin, bright green eyes, plump pink lips and long jet black hair, with a dust of freckles. she was the definition of the word beauty. But she was so introverted, and she lost her self esteem when she confessed to Trey and got rejected twice yes twice and before all these they where both best friends, who were inseparable.

              * Authors corner*

Awwn my baby Hope ಥ⌣ಥ so unlucky in love, sob, sob, sob. But tune in for part two to find out what caused the rift between Trey and Hope. Love y'all muah muah( ˘ ³˘)❤.          

5