Chapter 2.5 – Mindscape
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just a moment after closing my eyes I felt like I was somewhere else.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was right, I was standing among a vast white space, just like before when I met God, I wonder if he’s here.

“Hey, are you there God?” I got no response, I guess he isn’t here…

I guess I’ll just start walking and see what happens.

After a while of walking, I saw something on the horizon, it was a small patch of grass, I guess it’s the only landmark that is a bit different than the rest of this place.

I was correct, it’s just a small patch of grass, but surprisingly, a note was somehow posted in mid-air next to the patch.

“(Hi there, it’s me, God. You probably are confused about this place, well, let me explain! This vast white space is called the “Mindscape” you can come here every time you fall asleep or unconscious, I guess you could call this your own little piece of heaven.

Anyway, you may have noticed that this place is rather lacking for now, but don’t worry! With just a little bit of mental work, you’ll be able to conjure anything you’d like here! Who knows how your Mindscape could evolve in the future?

Have fun, God.”)

So I guess that this is one of the perks of my reincarnation, huh. Pretty neat.

Let’s see here… there’s only a small patch of grass and besides that nothing else, I guess this space is still too weak to do anything useful.

I guess for now I’ll just wait until I wake up…

0