Chapter 2: The Encounter 1
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Narra Forest 

Arcadia and Sophia were currently on the main road. It's currently been 1 day since they learned both of their names. 

The two were able to gather some Food to restore their hunger and even rest. But the worst part is that they lack weapons when it comes to combat, but for Arcadia he has no problem using his own fist, and using the light Element Properties as his arsenal.

But for Sophia, She's more into long range magic and Mana infused weapons rather than using her fist. But nonetheless her skills when it comes to using hand to hand combat was above average of a normal knight. 

Sophia has an attribute for fire, and wind elements but she mainly uses the Light elements to fend off against the demons. 

Arcadia then senses something is off, he quickly jumps towards the tree and climbs up its highest peak where he was standing on the branch of it.

He could hear and sense the two blood and metallic clashes. Arcadia pointed out the direction for the presence. Sophia quickly looked towards the direction by adjusting her Mana to her surroundings and there she found the answers and the causes.

Sophia was surprised that Arcadia was able to determine such noises from far away without using a Mana. 

"Arcadia let's go, we must find out who those are." Sophia gave out the order, and Arcadia nodded.

Arcadia jumped down in the trees, and he ran towards the noises, while behind him was Sophia who was following him.

Then they found out the cause, it was 2 elves scouts fighting a single demonic cavalry scout.

The mount was a giant wolf with a massive claw, and tusk from its mouth. Its reddish fur was Intimidating. The demonic chivalry was using full body armor with a massive axe from his arm.

The first elf was a male, and the other one was a female. They were wearing some green cloak, and their fabulous greenish hair and yellowish eyes. But they were using wind magic where the magic circles turned into greenish ones and fired a mini cyclone towards the demon.

But it's only stopping its movement. The Female elf fired multiple arrows as she was using a bow made from wood. She fired her arrows and it only scratched the armor of the demonic creature.

The male one then dashed towards the demon, then he drew his one handed blade and it was infused with Mana, and he slash it upward but the demon quickly grabbed his arm and this caused him to be surprised as he got thrown to the ground as the Devilish mount roared.

The demonic then fired multiple darkness elements, it was shaped like an arrow and spread out towards the elves.

The Female elf grabs the male one and casts another magic. "Winds of Shield." She shouted as a wind-like sphere was blocking the dark arrows… but the darkness arrow pierced the shield like it was nothing.

Until, a golden circle appeared. It was a light magic, the counter against any demonic creatures. The arrows disappeared as they made contact with the shield.

The demonic cavalry scout immediately turned around and saw Arcadia, who was in the air and coming towards him. But to his avail he was already too late. Arcadia grabs his helm and dragged it towards the ground along with the mount to slam it hard and make a crater in the process.

The demon was still alive, the mount was then enraged and stood up and lunged itself towards Arcadia. But Sophia grabs the tail of the demonic wolf that she threw to the trees and knocks a couple of them down along the way.

"Arcadia, you handle that creature, while I handle this beast. I may not be confident in my hand to hand combat, but I do have the ability to take down bigger things than me." Sophia put both of her hands together as she cracked his hands and multiple noises like something broke. 

"Let's do this." Sophia charged towards the Demonic Wolf.

Arcadia on the other hand, grabs the armor of the demon and as he steps on it. He infused his feet with Mana and it crushed and broke down the armor of the demon.

"The Child of God!!!" The demon then quickly fired a darkness magic in the skies signalling the enemy their location.

Arcadia just rushed towards the demon, as he formed multiple pellets from his hand that were glowing and he propelled them towards the demon.

That pierced his body and they burned his wounds like crazy. It had light element properties, just by fusing Mana projectiles into light elements causing a long range bullet like power.

Then in the sky, you could see the demon wolf was thrown and slowly falling down on the ground. It was Sophia who threw it from the ground, and as she infused her magic abilities with Wind and Fire, and made a tornado of fire roasting the wolf to death.

Arcadia then appeared in front of the demon and he formed a fist on his right hand and his fist was so strong that it flattened the demon's face like a paper and brought it down to the ground and turned it into ash.

The fight was finished, the two elves who were watching were amazed by the two. They didn't expect to bring it down in just under a minute. They asked themselves who those people were.

"We need to go now." Sophia shouted, as the elves and Arcadia ran in the opposite direction of the demon chivalry that was approaching the scene.

"Thank you for your help warriors, we're the Elves Scout 2nd Platoon, My name is Lux." The male elf Lux introduced himself.

"I'm Lauria." She introduced herself next.

"Then my name is Sophia Von Aurelius, the Head Captain of the 4th Paladin." Sophia revealed herself, shocking the two elves even further.

"Arcadia…" He softly spoke.

"Then Sophia I'm grateful for your assistance earlier." Lux said.

"Don't pay it too much, The common enemy of the world has returned." Sophia who looks down while running ahead.

"Yes it seems so, and the Kingdom of Eden has fallen down, your sacrifice is worth saving millions of people since they have held down against the demons." Lux added.

"We must introduce you to our Emperor, the other refugees from the kingdom of Eden are already taking shelters." 

"Thank you enough for opening the gate for us." 

"How can we hate the people of Eden, the bearer of light." Lauria who said that.

Arcadia then looks back at the corner of his eyes, and he could sense the demons are already closer than he had expected.

"The demon Chivalry is already behind us." He stated that everyone quickly sped up their speed and casted wind magic to hasten everyone.

"We must bring you to our camp." 

The two just nodded.

.

.

.

You could see a group of Demonic Chivalry are now investigating the deaths of their fellow soldiers.

"The Child of Light bearers are here, we must eliminate them." The leader of the expedition that was leading them.

The Roar of the demonic wolves echoed through the Narra Forest. 

"Get them!" 

0