Chapter-31
831 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The loud cheering sounds of the crowds echo through the arena, cheering the brave pilots in it. But the two Mecha pilots who are the focus of the crowd could not pay any attention to them. They are fighting fiercely as their life depends on it. Maybe it is. This is the final round of the Mecha tournament held by the V.R world.

The competitors are more excited after hearing the rumor that 'Abyss' would also be present here to choose an apprentice. Everyone wants to become his apprentice. Shen Li looked at the hot blood competitors that were going all out and could not help but admire them. After arriving at the fourth round, all the low skills mecha pilots were eliminated and only those with the best ability were left.

All 20 competitors in the final rounds are very strong and winning them would no longer be as easy as before. Most people would feel worried about this but the blood in Shen Li's veins was running wild with excitement. To him, this is an opportunity to learn from those who have years of experience.

The one in the arena fighting right now is Hattori and his opponent. Both Hattori and his opponents are very good and the battle between them was intense. It was already 18 minutes into the battle and Hattori had the slightly upper hand. Hattori has been using the big and strong mecha with great defense.

The opponent is using the Canon-type mecha and she is very good at piloting the mecha. According to Xiao Xin, the girl is a student from the Eight Rings Academy. Shen Li has already realized that aside from him and four other senior mecha pilots, every other competitor in the final round are from the Ten Rings Academies. 23 minutes into the battle, Hattori won the battle and his rank goes up on the list.

Shen Li had already won three battles and his rank was already in the top 10. In fact, those left to fight now are all those in the top 10. With each battle, the fights are getting more intense and the crowd is getting crazier and crazier as well. Shen Li's turn arrived after two battles.

Shen Li had heard from Hattori that this opponent is from the Tenth Ring Academy and his ability is stronger than Hattori. His name is Luckus and he came from a big family and was labeled as a genius since he was a kid. Shen Li has been looking forward to fighting him since the third round. When the host announced the name of the participant in this battle round, both Shen Li and Luckus were teleported to the middle of the arena.

Before the next battle started, the opponents were given two minutes to check their mecha in case there was a problem with the mecha. In fact, such a thing won't happen in the V.R world but the rules of this tournament were the same as the real world tournament. In the real world, checking their mecha for problems is the most important.

In case you missed the problem and participated in the battle and lost because of the problem in the mecha, the judges would still disqualify them. If the problem was discovered before the battle started then the tournament's sponsor would lend them the mecha to fight. This means, that if you were careless and did not check carefully, then it is your fault that you lost.

After checking, both Shen Li and Luckus ready their mecha for the battle. The countdown of two minutes ended and at once both mecha rushed out. Luckus' mecha is Cannon's Main type of mecha and Shen Li is the Blade's Main type. The cannon fired from the hands of the mecha and Shen Li dodged to the side and it missed Shen Li's mecha by an inch.

Shen Li jumped high into the air and slashed toward the right arm of the Luckus' mecha. Luckus also dodged very fast and the chain from the mecha was released and tried to tie up Shen Li's mecha legs. Shen Li back away and moved to the side again when the cannon was fired again. At the same time rushing forward again. All these things occur in just 15s.

The shouts from the crowds increased. In fact, it was not only the crowd that felt excitement, Shen Li also felt his heart pounding and the blood rushing in his veins. This is the first time that Shen Li has been this excited in a battle.

It was also the same for Luckus, whose palms have become sweating. The cause is the excitement boiling in his veins and not the cause of the fear. Many students in Tenth Academy know that Luckus is a genius mecha pilot. But only a few of his close friends knew that Luckus is a lot stronger than he normally shows. He has never taken his opponents seriously.

His dream is that he will be able to fight the General Corner one day in an arena, even if he loses. General Corner has always been his idol and he has never put his all into a fight. Luckus has joined this tournament in a whine and has never thought that he would meet an interesting opponent. For the first time, Luckus also takes the battle seriously.

It has only been 5 minutes since the battle started and both opponents are putting their all into this battle. The crowds are getting more and more excited and crazy alongside the increasing intensity of the battle. There were also two pairs of eyes that were looking at the two mechas fighting in the arena.

Unlike the excitement of the crowds, these two people were sitting in a private room and their eyes were analyzing the battle instead. In particular, one pair of eyes is staring intensely at the mecha of the Wanderer, analyzing the mecha movements and mentally comparing it to someone else's fighting style he has seen before.

The battle went on until 12 minutes and both pirates are still equal in points, but the two pilots in the mechas have forgotten the world and only see the battle in front. Shen Li can feel that he is getting more and more excited with each minute but he did not know that at this moment when his excitement reaches its peak, his mental power starts leaking out of his body and merging into the mecha slowly.

15 minutes into the battle, the crowd realized that Wanderer is getting faster and stronger instead of getting tired. The intense battle between the two ended at 26 minutes with Wanderer winning against Luckus. The MC announced that Wanderer is the winner of this round and both pilots get out of the mecha for a handshake.

Luckus asked to add him as a friend and to compete again in the future. Shen Li was quite satisfied with this battle and agreed to Luckus' proposal. After adding as a friend, Shen Li went back into his room. But before he could sit in the room, he fell to the ground because of the intense pain that suddenly exploded in his head.

"Ahh!"

The system automatically sent Shen Li out of the V.R world because of the unstable waves of the user. Shen Li came out of the V.R pod and sat on the ground leaning against it. After coming out of the V.R world, the pain in his head worsened. The pain was not only in the head but also the whole body was weakened and felt like thousands of knives were repeatedly stabbing into his nerves.

Shen Li has a feeling that he can't stay in this room. He has a vague guess that this has something to do with his spiritual power since he can feel his spiritual power raging like huge tides. His spiritual power is starting to leak and if his power exploded here, the surrounding neighbor would realize that something is wrong. If that happens then he could no longer hide his abilities.

Shen Li pushed himself against the wall and walked out of the room to the Spiritual Training room. The Spiritual Training room is made with special materials and Shen Li believes it could stop his spiritual power from going out of the room. Thankfully, the Spiritual Training room is near the room he was in.

With difficulty, Shen Li reached into the room and sat down in a cultivation stance to calm his spiritual powers down. Thankfully, Shen Li felt that his power calmed down for a few seconds before coming back in tides and the pain was so sudden and strong that Shen Li blacked out. At the same time Shen Li blacked out, the strong spiritual power came rushing out from Shen Li like the float after the dam was broken.

While all this was happening, the people from the V.R world were confused as to why Wanderer suddenly disappeared from the V.R world. The host of the tournament waited for 10 minutes when it was Shen Li's turn again and he did not arrive, the opponent was declared the winner. Because of this Wanderer ranks 5 among the top and the tournament ends like this.

Many people have many speculations but no one knows what happened. At that time, a pair of eyes stare at the name "Wanderer" on the screen and fall into deep thinking. The man's face shows nothing but those who know him could tell that wheels are turning in his head.

13