Chapter-32 (part-1)
456 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Li looked around the space which he assumed to be his spiritual world, darkness filling every inch with not even a spark of light in it. He was floating in this space for who knows how long but Shen Li feels like centuries have passed before a light suddenly appears in this dark world. The light becomes brighter with each second passed until it becomes blinding and swallows Shen Li whole.

The soft green grass swaying gently with the breeze and the leaves flattering peacefully were the first things Shen Li sees after the blinding light dies down. The soft singing voice of the birds was something Shen Li had not heard for a long time And it brought nostalgia to him. The surroundings feel familiar to Shen Li while at the same time unfamiliar.

It is like a memory that has long been forgotten in the corner, yet holds an important meaning. The memory has to be very old if it is something Shen Li did not remember. In the silent mountain, the low speaking voice and the sound of the mountain boot stepping on the uneven ground were partially loud. Shen Li had a faint guess where he was in his heart after looking around the mountain.

"Darling, did you find it?" The woman who spoke was neither too old nor too young. The dark brown hair woman possessed a bright and elegant face giving off the illusion that she is a soft lady.

"No, dear. I am quite sure it was around here." The red-haired man who replied was quite a handsome man as well. The man's voice was soft and he gave off a calm aura.

"Have to hurry darling, the sky is starting to get dark." The woman replied to the men while still looking around the bushes and trees.

"You are right dear. Let's search for a while longer and if the flower is not found, we can-" The man cut off the statement abruptly and the woman looked back at her husband to see what got his attention.

The man suddenly kneeled behind a bush and picked up something or someone. The woman saw a young boy around 2 years old, half unconscious in her husband's arms. Shen Li just stood there, looking at everything unfolding. In fact, since he saw the couples, he had already confirmed where he was.

Shen Li looks at the young boy or past him in the arms of uncle Hades. Yes, Shen Li was now sure that he was in the past or more correctly in his long-forgotten memories. The day when uncle and aunty pick him up and adopt him.

The couple decides to take the child to their home first. Shen Li quietly follows along with them and finally, they reach a two-story cozy house, the very house Shen Li grows up in. There is an energy shield around the whole house, protecting it from danger. Shen Li's eyes become misty when he looks at his old home.

The couple went into the house and heard the light footsteps of a child running. A boy around four years old came running down the stairs and stopped in front of the couple and looked at the kid in his father's arms curiously. Shen Li's tears fell when his eyes landed on the boy.

The boy who has red hair and green eyes, the boy who was his adopted brother, and the boy who was also his best friend. The boy whose name is Shen LI.

16