Chapter 1: Confusion and Agression
117 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sounds of grasshoppers and cicadas shrill, and the birds sing in the sun's wake. The green open fields are showered with the sunshine's light as a small area of white flowers daisy are found.

The daisy soon blooms but is splattered by a dark red liquid after the sound of a sharp object cutting through flesh. Screams and cries echo across the field as blades clash together, horses neighed loud, arrows whooshing, and large booms from each side of the grassy area.

This is the Sengoku period, one of the bloodiest civil wars of Japan where each domain holds control to their state to be the shogun of the country.


H-hey? What the.... What the fu- I just witnessed a guy fly across my face by a man with a long spear on a horse. Where the hell am I? This is the most chaotic dream I've ever gotten since the last time I had a nightmare. Everyone I've seen is getting slashed, pierced on by spears, shot down by archers, and guns.

I have to get out of here. I tried to run away as fast as possible, but there are always at least a hundred soldiers in every direction I go.

"Oi, who the hell is that?" One of the soldiers dressed in strange armor, and wears a conical helmet, holding a long spear pointed at my direction.

Other guys wearing different sets of armor holding long spears as well looked in my . Shit, I have to go to the other way.

I must run! Why is everyone wearing such weird get-ups? Am I in a hyperrealistic nightmare or is it actually real? I can feel the pain on my legs as I continuously run back and forth only to trip myself on something squishy and soft and face planted.

I grabbed hold on to the wet dirt and breathed heavily as I pushed myself up. As I opened my eyes, I tried to identify this warm fluid on my hand and the squishy and quite stiff object I was on top of.

Blood! What the hell? I touched every part of my body if there are wounds. There are none, but a few bruises and swelling but no wounds. I looked down and saw some type of armor with an arrow plunged in deep on his chest with another hole punctured through the torso. My eyes draws in closer to the face...

A Dead body! Oh my god, he's not breathing. I looked at the face of this nameless corpse but his expression is nonetheless lifeless. He shows nothing but a relaxed expression, its eyes are still left open. The blood that came from my hand was from the pool of blood oozing down from a large wound on his chest.

I crawled forward as the constant sounds of slashing occurs and people beside me fell down one by one. I have to get out of here. I can't die from this place. I turned my head and found an open gap between two opposing samurais wearing different sets of armor and weaponry. The gap reveals a forest that looked like a place of freedom in my eyes. A light in the dark. A ticket to get out of this chaotic hell. I dashed through that place with my heart thumping as loud, knowing that this nightmare might end with this little gap.

As I approach closer and closer to the forest where the amount of people fighting is fewer, something has pushed me to the side with sheer force on the side of my stomach. It felt blunt as if I got hit by a baseball bat. I was flung to the left as there came more samurais on horses moving through the road, passing over me, ignoring the dying people on the sides of the road.

"Quick! Flank them on the side, and we can take out the remaining bastards,"

The dull pain felt somehow bearable... Wait... pain? T-this isn't a dream at all, right? How do you feel pain in a dream... or a nightmare? There is no freaking way that you can feel pain in your sleep.

I tried to get up, pushing myself from the ground, but when I jerked my muscle a bit, my right hip felt like it wanted to give out. I held my right hip and could feel it bruising by the second. 

This is bullshit. I must get out of here, now! I limped forward, but I couldn't move as fast as before since the bruising started to swell. Instead, the pain on my hips starts to become excruciating, but I gripped through it and ran towards the closest bush.

As I grabbed hold of my hands to the bush and pushed it away from me separately, there revealed some type of camp. The camp is covered in white cloth and with a somewhat familiar symbol. It looked more like a curtain covering the field. Was it a Jinmaku?

The crest looked like a pair of wings in a striking azure color and a simple white background. W-wait... pair of wings... azure color... white... I can't recall, but this looks like a crest of a particular game, I know.

Approaching the camp, one of the retainers had his hand holding the sword's sheath. 

"Who are you? And state your purpose?" A questionably feminine voice or maybe a boy of prepubescent age clad in red nuinobe-do and a masked kabuto asks. 

A-ah shit. What do I do? If I tried to tell them I came from the battlefield, they'd think I'm an assassin. I am somehow injured. Maybe they might help me.

"I... I need medical aid, please. My hip hurts," I limped forward, but the guard slightly gripped the handle of his(?) or her sword.  

"Stay back! Or I will cut you from where you stand," The guard threatened.

"Okay, okay, please don't cut me. I don't want to die. I got nothing on me, I promise!" I waved my hands and pulled out everything I had in my pockets. A phone, wallet, and a red paisley-pattern handkerchief.

Using that same handkerchief, I wiped off the sweat and the bloodstain from my hands.

"I just came here, and I was lost on the way, and I don't know what's going on. Please help me," I huffed.

"Too suspicious. Especially that hands of yours filled with bloodstains,"

"T-these? These are not mine!" I blatantly replied, then my eyes widened from what I said.

"You...!" 

The retainer instantly pulled out the sword from their scabbard and ran towards me.

"Halt! Myorin-ni," A loud, and powerful, yet feminine voice shouted.

"Y-yes,"

"He's clearly injured Myorin-ni. Treat him well,"

"Y-yes, Yoshishige-dono,"

"Oh, and bring him here after that,"

The retainer placed back the katana back to its scabbard then approached me.

Yoshishige... That sounds familiar.

I looked at the direction of where the voice came from. Yoshishige... The white crest with two azure... Is... is this the Otomo clan of the Kyushu region? 

The figure went past my view but it only revealed just a piece of cloth. So it must have been a thought that might be the high clan leader's attendant with that type of voice.

"You're lucky that you are given mercy by the Great Otomo Yoshishige,"

Otomo Yoshishige... Isn't that... Sorin? Otomo Sorin, right? The 28th ruler of the Otomo clan during the warring states of Japan?

Wa-wait... I haven't delved deep much but I know he's the son of Otomo Yoshiaki from that strategy game I played. The clan where they have first access to firearms, Christianity, and stuff.

The retainer removed the masked kabuto, slowly revealing a stunningly beautiful girl with long brown hair tied on the back and the front hair hanging on the sides. Her skin glows brightly as she escorts me to the inside of the camp. Using a piece of cloth, she wipes off the wounds on my hands.

What kind of samurai would be attending to the wounds of someone? I thought samurais are supposed to be brutal, like to the point that they start cutting heads and stuff. However, this girl in armor gently washes off my arms and the wounds.

It's getting awkward here.

"U-umm... Actually, can you just give me the cloth?" I asked.

She ignored my request and kept wiping off the bloodstains dropping from my hands, which revealed that there are some other small wounds and they started to be annoyingly painful as well.

She rinsed the wet cloth on a bucket of water and threw the cloth on me.

"Go to her highness. She's just inside that jinmaku" She said as she left to go to her post and continued guarding.

"Her...?" I thought to myself. That's weird.

I placed the cloth on my right hip with the same wet cloth she threw. The bruising really hurts so much that when I looked at my side, its color is dark purple and it swells so much.

"Argh.." It really hurts so much that it felt burning hot when I touched the bruise.

I limped to the other side of the camp curtains and there showed an elegantly beautiful woman dressed like a nun. Her long blonde hair sways across the field and she covers a part of her face with a white fan embedded with the kamon crest of the Otomo. Her skin is smooth and her face is oval-shaped. Her bust is huge, and her eyes are dark silver with long eyelashes. She wears earrings with crosses on it. She sits on the foldable stool with an arquebus in her hands.

What type of gimmick is this? This beautiful lady in a nun outfit does not even wear what an actual nun would be wearing. Why the hell would she be holding a gun among all? This is extremely weird.

"Y-you... called. I-is... S-Sorin... Here?" I stuttered.

"WHOO'S SORIN!?" A loud, and old scruffy voice blasted beside my ear.

"A-argh...." I can't hear my right ear. I rubbed it roughly and looked to my right.

An old bearded man that looks crippled points a katana on my face with ill intent.

The blade pointing at me strangely shows glowing yellow veins and a slight sound of electricity coming from it.

"Speak fast. Wrong word and I will cut your tongue. Who's Sorin"

"U-umm.. auughh..." Every word I stutter, the bade approaches closer to my mouth.

"I-i-it's the Great Otomo Yoshishige, I'm talking about... I swear..."

"Wrong. You didn't answer my question," His blade draws in closer as if it is plunging it to my tongue.

"Sorin... I-it wa-was just a nickname... I-I-I.."

 

"Oba-san! Stop it!" The girl in nun outfits screamed.

"Yoshishige... Who knows if he is associated to the rebels. If you let your guard down, your head will be off..."

"He's clearly too scared to fight us, and he's unarmed. Don't take me for a fool,"

The old man tries to stand up with his right leg. He looks crippled to me, and I don't know how this old man is able to fight in the battlefield with that body.

"Is this one of the virtues you bring from the Nanban?"

"Helping those in need and those who are weak can lead to a path to peace, Bekki,"

"Sigh... Sometimes, you get way too soft, Yoshishige," This guy named Tachibana Dosetsu relaxes as he pulls away his blade back to his sheath.

Holy shit! I would be pissing my pants right now if all this shit really happened. Thank God that not all samurais are warmongers.

"Sorry, kid. You're lucky she got you at her mercy. Name's Akitsura Bekki. From the looks of it, you're wondering why I can still command an army without my legs. I got struck by a lightning young one. This blade here is proof,"

He shows the glowing katana in front of me with both hands at each end.

"I used to call this blade, Chidori (A thousand birds). Now it's called Raikiri (Lightning Cutter)," The katana glows brighter and it emits the sounds of electricity.

"That's enough of your story, Akitsura Bekki... Everyone knows they call you the Thunder God,"

"Hohoho, you're absolutely right, Yoshishige,"

 "Now, who are you, and what are you doing here? Your clothes are surely strange for someone to be in the battlefield. Are you a Nanban lost in the way?" She asks with straight to the point questions.

"I am Takamori Kai... I came here and I don't know how I got here. I came from the future,"

"Future... I don't believe you,"

"Yes, I really came from the future right here," I grabbed something from my pocket but Bekki immediately placed his blade on my neck.

I pulled out my phone, revealing a dark-colored latest 2022 model of the SG S22. I pressed the power button and it lights up the screen.

The two watched in awe as the screen lit up fast like lightning. It emitted weird unusual otherworldly sounds, but what actually happens was that I took a picture of those two with their expressions in awe, then I placed it back on my pocket

"Y-you... What on earth is that?" His blade slightly shakes but is still held by my throat.

"A relic of the future. If you kill me here, your future will not be secured. At best, I know bits of what happened. But, I assure you, if there's a slight deviation of the course of events, I will not care to change it even if it changes the history I know from my future," I said as I put my hands up.

"Y-you... imbecile. This is more nonsense than the Word of God," Otomo "Sorin" Yoshishige looked at me furiously.

"I am just saying the truth,"

"How am I supposed to know you're telling the truth?" She asked.

"You have grown interested with the Nanban a lot, Sorin. You wish to know more of the outside world and how their life is. You wanted your people to stop living in pain and suffering. So you converted to Christianity to stop others who suffer. Yet, when you did so, many do not like you,"

"Enough nonsense, Kai. I will have your head and send it to the rebels down the road. You deceiver. Yoshishige-dono, say the word and he'll be dead,"

"Wait!" She immediately shouted.

"If what you're saying is true... Tell me something about the future,"

"Sorin... You will-"

"My lady! Large forces have been arriving near Funai. We don't have enough soldiers to fend them off. We can't save other people in your area," One of the retainers kneeled in front of the Yoshishige as he passed the message to her.

"Yoshishige-dono. What are we going to do?" Bekki asked.

"We... Retreat to Usuki castle," her face slowly darkens and she looks away from Bekki.

"Get your things ready, everyone! Kai, you're staying here and you will be our meat shield,"

"No!"

"What is it this time, Hime-dono?"

"He's come with us," Yoshishige said.

"Your naivety will bring us to demise, Yoshishige-dono. Why bring someone who claims that he's from the future?" Bekki looked at Yoshishige with doubt.

"We are not done talking. He hasn't answered my question yet,"

The camp is quickly swept by as the samurais immediately packed their things and fled to the opposite direction. 

Bekki ties a rope to my hands and pushes me off the road. 

"Aghh!" I planted my face on the floor.

"Get up, kid. You still have your legs,"

I pulled myself up a bit and walked a bit. 

Although he is paralyzed from lower body, he managed to walk fine with a cane. As he approaches the horse, I am sure he needs someone to get him up the horse.

 I ran towards him and tried to help the old guy with the tied-up hands.

"Here, let me help- WHAT!?" The old guy used his cane, his core and arm strength to lift himself up high to the point that he can do a front flip and landed on the horse.

"I don't need help, young'un," He said as he looked down on me as he sat on his cavalry.

"May I ride-"

"You walk. You have legs," 

"For fuc-"

"Watch your tongue, kid. You might cut yourself with it," He pulled the rope towards himself, and looked straight to my eye.

I thought I'll be treated well after this. What the hell is this? 

We walked a road from the beautiful city of Funai. It does not resemble a typical Sengoku-era town I know. It's more of a combination of Western and Eastern architecture mashed in together. So this is the so-called Funai. It changed to Oita in the modern world in the Eastern Kyushu region.

We went around the town and moved away from crowded places. If the rebels ambush us, we'll be toasted.


Three hours later

My legs have grown tired just by walking through the long roads of Bungo. We have managed to cross the river of Ono, which is located south of Bungo, bridging between Usuki and Funai.

"Wait... Let me catch my breath.. Huuh~" The lactic acid continually grows in my legs and I tend to sweat profusely from the sun's heat. Shit. I didn't expect the weather to be freaking hot. This region is hotter than the usual climate in Tokyo. Oh, right. I think it's called Edo in this era.

Say, what am I going to say to Sorin? I can't just say that she has really developed breas- economy due to foreign trades, or their fall during the early 17th century. I can't even tell her that she asked someone from mainland Japan, specifically Toyotomi Hideyoshi, that their clan is dying from the Kyushu campaign launched by the Shimazu clan. 

Shit...

I just realized the problem with this clan. Otomo Sorin's clan may be strong in the later coming years, but they won't handle the stronger Shimazu clan if they waited any longer. The Mori and Ryuzoji are also rivaling clans of Otomo. 

No, wait... I think I can just tell my future, maybe that might work.

I looked at the nun riding on a horse. Her eyes looked straight ahead of the road. She seems to be contemplating something. Looking behind, I see men in jingasa hats, Conical-shaped hats usually worn by the ashigaru, the peasant army of medieval Japan. What's more surprising is that half of the military uses spears and a portion of them also holds arquebuses. These are Tanegashima matchlocks, but they looked a bit cruder than the beautiful arquebuses I know of. 

Akitsura Bekki picked up what I was looking at and smiled.

"Like what you're seeing, son?"

"A-are those-?"

"Those are the brand new weapons the Nanbans gave to us. When used in war, they roar like thunder and kill their opponents wherever it is pointed directly. They're scary and intimidating to the enemies. Even a farmer can wield such weapons,"

"I... I see,"

"They call it 'Istinggar', from what Hime-sama said to me. I'd rather just call it the Tanegashima. These Nanban words are too hard to pronounce,"

"Tanegashima. The weapons..."

"The only problem here is that those pieces of metal junks take far too long to load. I'd rather have an army of skilled archers over an army of these,"

"They are certainly useful weapons. Bekki, they will change the battlefield of all Japan,"

"Don't call me by my first name, kid. We're not friends,"

"Alright, jeez! Old man,"

"They can't be used practically in upfront fights. They're more to scare off the enemies than to cause any damage. Yes, it can pierce through armor, but once they close in, you're dead,"

"Says who?"

"Those bastards of Nakamura and Akimoto said those things. I can't believe they rebelled us, and they were right about those weapons,"

"Why?"

"Haven't you heard? Anyone who has the surname Otomo will be hunted down by those bastards ever since our princess favored the council to the Otomo family. Now we will be killed by those rebels if we don't act,"

"..."

"We've been found out, my lord! The rebels spotted us and are coming in our way," 

"How did they find us!?"

"They found another route leading to our place fast. There were people in our group telling them the fastest route to our location,"

"Those damn traitors!"

"What should we do, my lord?"

"Tell the princess that she must get to Usuki castle immediately without us. We will protect her from the back while she gets away,"

"What about you Akitsura-dono?" The retainer asked.

"They don't call me the Lightning God for nothing,"

"Wait! Dosets- I mean, Bekki! I will join you,"

"Stay back! Man from the future. Something tells me there must be a reason why you might exist, and you should go with Hime-sama. I do not trust you yet, but it is unusual of her to bring someone she does not know of. Unless that's a Nanban or a Christian. But you're neither of those,"

"I... I was a Christian, but I refuse to go! I will protect her as well and I will help you against those rebels,"

"I don't care!"

"Leave him be, Bekki. If he wants to prove that he's from the future. Let him stay with you," Her eyes show irritability between the old man and me.

"F-Fine... If it's coming from you, I'll listen,"

"Takamori Kai, was it? I'll be disappointed if you don't come back alive. If you truly are from the future, come back to Usuki in one piece. And you Bekki. Don't get him killed,"

"You think I can kill this kid? I'm way too crippled to cut him from where I stand,"

"Pfft... Quit joking around. You surpassed them better even without your lower body. Imagine if you actually have them,"

"I wouldn't be cursed by the Thunder God if I did have my legs,"

Man, if people made fun of their disabilities in the modern-day, the whole social media would be offended just for saying one disabled joke.

Wait. You're saying that he can kill me anytime soon in a joking manner? Oh my God. I should really bring back Jesus in my life.

"The enemies are coming this way. You should leave now, Hime-sama,"

"Take care, oba-san, Hiyaa!" Her horse galloped away from them, together with the other retainers covering her up.


"Alright, Kai Takamori. Wear this armor and watch my side,"

He nonchalantly gave me an armor that was just worn previously by a dead ashigaru struck by an archer, and its blood is still glued to its armor.

"What in the bloody-"

"Archers! Ready your bows!" Bekki commanded. 

"Gunners, get ready to aim your teppo!" I shouted as well,

"What are you doing, Kai?"

"I have a plan,"

"You are under my command, and you will do what I order you to do,"

"Hear me out. There is something I have to try," I said as I looked at him with determination.

Bekki looks at me with doubt written in his face, but I can tell that gaze from him. Once I screw up, I will be immediately executed.

"Yari! Stand behind the gunners and point them at their gaps. Form a spear wall with your yaris at the side. When the enemy charges in, thrust! Protect your fellow men. They will protect you too with their guns! Make a three rank formation!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. 

These new orders are confusing to the ashigaru, which takes way too much time to form up while in front of an enemy. Clearly, this has not been drliled to them but trying out formations in the battlefield is worst mistake to do in battle, but it should better be worth it.

"Those are... Strange formations,"

A small army of rebels are coming in the roads. They hold spears, knives, katanas, and others. They consist of both samurai and peasants alike, and they don't have uniform sets of armor. A handful of them wear armors, but most don't.

"Those at the front! Ready! Aim!"

The three lines of matchlock ashigarus stand upfront a few hundred meters. The first rank readies their matchlock and aims at the crowd of enemies.

"Fire!" 

BOOM!

The fusillade of matchlocks made deafening sounds of explosions and smoke filled the air.

 

"Charge ahead! They will reload those weapons. They won't have enough time to take another shot,"

BOOM!

"What the?"

The rebels hesitate to move forward by the strange continuous fusillade of lead.

BOOM!

"What are you doing? Why are you running away from the battlefield! They don't have time to shoot," The man donned in brown nuinobe said as he noticed the strangely long pause with no follow-up shot as if saying that the enemy is still reloading.

"Charge now! They won't shoot us within the minute. Close in the distance,"

The rebels ran towards the Otomo forces and gave a war cry as they approach closer to their formation.


Because of how sudden this new formation is implemented of course the reloading takes longer than what is usually said in the textbook. The enemy closes in within a few fifty meters.

"Spearmen! Form a wall in front of the gunners!" The spears are then pointed just beside every gap of the matchlock gunners while they continue to reload for another second set of volley fire.

"They're closing in! Reload faster!" I shouted.

The increasing stress is clearly seen by how fast they reload to the point that they could make a mistake once they fire it.

The enemies are closing in further, and the gunners are almost done with their reloads.

"Aim!"

The rebels are now within melee range and the gunners feel like they want to run away, but they aim their guns toward the enemy. I don't want to let them be killed. I grew anxious by the second the rebels draw closer.

"UTEI!"

The volley fire created a stronger impact than the previous fire as most of the guns hit their targets, and surprisingly, it is followed up by a volley of arrows. Hitting the remaining troops on the field.

The arrows pierced through the enemies with no armor, as one by one they go down the same way as they get down by a bullet shot.

Wait... Arrows?

I looked at the side as I see the archers flank around the bushes of the field made by Bekki Akitsura. It is really a good formation and he paid no time to watch the strange formation. He knows that if that kid will fail, it will be an utter defeat.

Instead of watching me create a last minute formation, he used those time to form a superior position that encircles the enemy while they are distracted by the spearmen and gunners in the open field.

He literally used me as bait to lure in the enemies, but it is the best way to take out the enemy in this formation, and if it did not, he would utilize my position to his advantage.

The remaining enemies on the field tried to retreat, but samurai in brown armor, riding on a horse, ordered them to push forward, but with hesitation he sliced off one of his own men with his own katana, shouting them afterward, forcing the others to change their direction and move towards the enemy.

The volleys of fire from the matchlocks and the waves of arrows fire lowered the amount of enemies in the field, but those that charged forward while the gunners are reloading tried to attack them with their weapons but is pierced by the multiple spears.

"Thrust them hard until they can't breathe anymore!" 

The rebels are in disarray and one by one they fled from the field. The words of their commanders fall on deaf ears. Their morale is shattered and they flee with their tails under Although it is a decisive victory. There are still casualties on our side, especially the gunners and spearmens' side.

We have repelled the rebel forces and tear down their troops with ease, but there will be more to come.

Despite having my first battle, I became happy, and the ecstasy I felt in my face. However, when I looked at the bloody field filled with corpses of both my enemies and my allies, I felt like I wanted to leave. The remaining food left on my stomach from the stale rice given to me starts to exit my esophagus, but I regurgitated it, knowing that food is indeed stale and scarce in this era.

"That was great work out there, Kai. What tactic is that? Is this one of those tactics in the future?"

"Bekki. This formation was made not that far from the future. I call it Pike and Shot. The nanbans also use this technique. Especially the Spanish Tercios,"

"Interesting... If it weren't for you I would have called you stupid and execute you for ordering someone of higher rank. Now I know if Yoshishige will really trust you. We can reach Usuki Castle by night,"

"That's really great, then!"

"By foot," He smiled then galloped his horse towards Usuki, leaving me to the road with the other soldiers.

I looked at him with my jaw drop, stunned by what he did to me by just leaving me on the road.

I looked back at the fatigued soldiers behind, wondering if this is normal.

"Is this how he treats his subordinates?" I waved my arms with frustration by how this guy treats me. I just showed them two different tactics that was used during these times. Oda Nobunaga's freaking three line firing and Europe's Pike and Shot formation, and all he did is leave me with nothing together with the soldiers?

"Bahh, that's all right. We managed to fend off those rebels with that new strange way of fighting you did. Without you, we would have far worse casualties," A man with a thin pencil line mustache in ashigaru armor smiled as he taps me on the shoulder.

"Do not worry by our great strategist, Akitsura Bekki. If he leaves you with us, he trusts you to lead us without him. He is more concerned of Hime-sama right now than before. Even without troops, he can take out those forces with his Lightning Cutter," the ashigaru added.

"Yeah... By the way, they said that you come from the future. No wonder your get-ups look weird. Besides, the nanbans that come from those giant ships are weird too. They have far white skin, blue eyes, and they wear strange outfits," Another ashigaru said as he widened his eyes with his hands.

"We usually see those every day, so you're no stranger than the nanbans that came to our shores. But the rebellions have become more rampant now. I don't know how long will I get to see my wife and daughter in these tough times," He removes his jingasa and gives his hat to me.

Right, it's the Sengoku period. Living conditions are far worse than modern times. Everyone will be dying left and right. But this is how it goes for all wars. It does not matter which time period it takes place. There will be death, and in these tough times, all we have to do is survive.

"Well... We still have to go to Usuki Castle. Who knows if there are others coming. We'll make haste. Once we reach there, we can rest for a while," I made a smirk as I wear the jingasa and grabbed a wakizashi from the ground, a matchlock used by the previous owner and a gunpowder pouch with lead balls.

 


I don't know if I will regret this in the future, but I have not read the later volumes of the light novel of Oda Nobuna no Yabou, just a little bit. This is more like my take on the what-ifs of Otomo clan. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

This is pure fiction and I will not fully delve into every detail of history (because it's a pain in the ass). Well, only just a bit.

Since this will take place a little bit before the beginning of the Oda Nobuna no Yabou series, there will be significant changes (The same way as what Sagara did anyway).  

So, yeah. I won't be expecting much of my own story since the fandom community is quite small, but I hope at one point it might be acknowledged.

4